Community > Posts By > Effenhaute

no photo
Tue 10/30/12 08:16 PM
More horse Shiiit from Texas.

no photo
Tue 10/30/12 08:13 PM

Looks like ya'll don't like Al Gore but bottom line, this climate is changing.

He is right.

And it has been changing since the beginning of time. Even before man inhibited the earth.

Are you saying people have no affect on climate? What have you been smoking?

97% of scientists say man made climate change is real.

no photo
Tue 10/30/12 08:07 PM

He just doesn't want a pic of him telling or troops to stand down while he was cheering on his Muslim brothers murdering Americans.

huh His Muslim brothers?

Dude, put down the kool-aid.

Whatever buddy

“I will stand with the Muslims should the political winds shift in an ugly direction.”
-Barak Obama

He needs to tell the truth!!!
They had a live stream from drones. SEALS calling for help. Someone gave the order to stand down and this clown occupying the White House knows!!!!

I WANT THE TRUTH!!!
America deserves the truth!
4 Americans murdered and no answers but a bunch of siht lies!!!!

You can't handle the truth. Bunch of B.S. thread.

no photo
Tue 10/30/12 08:04 PM
What a JOKE! Romney takes a photo op to show him loding cans of beans on a truck.

Give me a freakin' break!

And why does that SOB always walk like he has a cob stuck up his azz?

no photo
Tue 10/30/12 08:00 PM
Looks like ya'll don't like Al Gore but bottom line, this climate is changing.

He is right.

no photo
Tue 10/30/12 07:56 PM
So f@#king what. I saw a Romney photo op today that should that stupid sob loading cans of beans in a truck.

What an a hole!

no photo
Thu 09/06/12 02:11 PM
So what if the Dems platform does not contain "God".

Look at what the GOP Presidential Candidate, Mitt Romney believes:

God was a flesh and bones alien living on the planet Kolob.
When Mitt Romney dies, he will become a God and have his own planet.

no photo
Thu 09/06/12 01:46 PM
It was good to see Bubba on the stage again.....FOX News is going crazy trying to fact check his statements and stumbling all over themselves. Too bad for the GOP that what Bubba said is turning out to be fact.

no photo
Sun 08/26/12 06:42 PM

Still waiting for credible evidence.

(Fiction is not evidence.)

I don't have to prove anything to anybody... I gave you my cousin's name, Tara Creamer, that should have been enough for such a crack investigator as you.
devil

no photo
Sun 08/26/12 03:10 PM
If marriage is such a "religious" institution/sacrament.....where in the bible does it make allowance for a ship captain or a judge to marry people?

no photo
Sun 08/26/12 03:05 PM

politics

he is a communist!
his bc is fake, he isnt a citizen!
he is racist!
he has ties to terrorists!
he is muslim!
he wants to invade Texas!

,,,,I Guess they figure the more they throw against the wall, the likelier SOMETHING will stick,,,,whoa
you can choose to close your eyes, but if this many people are saying these things, whether true or not, then is obviously not very well liked...

August 24 GALLUP POLL

Likability

OBAMA 54%
Romney 31%

no photo
Sun 08/26/12 02:59 PM
KANSAS CITY, Mo. — In an effort to explain his stance on abortion, Representative Todd Akin, the Republican Senate nominee from Missouri, provoked ire across the political spectrum on Sunday by saying that in instances of what he called “legitimate rape,” women’s bodies somehow blocked an unwanted pregnancy.

Asked in an interview on a St. Louis television station about his views on abortion, Mr. Akin, a six-term member of Congress who is backed by Tea Party conservatives, made it clear that his opposition to the practice was nearly absolute, even in instances of rape.

“It seems to me, from what I understand from doctors, that’s really rare,” Mr. Akin said of pregnancies from rape. “If it’s a legitimate rape, the female body has ways to try to shut that whole thing down."

Just wondering why there isn't a "Todd Akin" thread???
He is such a Stu Pidassole!

no photo
Sun 08/26/12 01:01 PM
The Cops must have been scared....."Spray and Pray" appears to be their version of gun control.

no photo
Sun 08/26/12 12:58 PM

What the hell is the matter with these people in Texas? Some appear to have sheet for brains? :wink:

don't mess with Texans, pretty boy... we may not be to bright, but we will stand up when we need to...

Half right....not too bright.

no photo
Sun 08/26/12 12:52 PM
My cousin Tara was on board flight 11 from Boston....:cry:

This thread is total BS. devil

no photo
Sun 08/26/12 12:46 PM
What the hell is the matter with these people in Texas? Some appear to have sheet for brains? :wink:

no photo
Sun 08/26/12 12:43 PM
1. It's not a "hurricane" yet....still a tropical storm.

2. It is affecting the GOP Convention. They had to cancel Monday's events.

Act of God: An unpreventable event that is the result of natural causes; for example, floods, storms, tornados, earthquakes, or lightning.

Is God trying to send the GOP a message?

no photo
Sat 08/25/12 10:32 AM
What a bunch of BS. Religions need to stay the hell out of politics.

And remember, when fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying the cross.

no photo
Sat 08/11/12 02:18 PM
Let them fight it out. USA should stay the hell out.

no photo
Sat 08/11/12 02:14 PM

If Romney looses then we will have a coup in this country

Bring it on.....can't wait for anarchy.

Previous 1