i_think_im_broken's photo
Sat 12/29/07 09:44 PM
just had to go and ruin it for the rest of us.....

Sat 12/29/07 09:26 PM
i hate man bashing, hell i hate all bashing.

most men are not assholes. i have never messed with anybody's heart or emotions. in fact it's quite the opposite. when women learn not tojudge every man on what a few men did to them maybe i might start to think women actually do all this stuff they claim they do.

i want a nice guy
i want a guy who doesn't play games
i want an honest man.

we're all over the place, stop letting yourselves be fooled and look at those you disreguarded "their too good to be true" or "they just aren't what i want physically" or god knows whatever reason you keep dating these jack offs......

Sat 12/29/07 09:18 PM

I wonder where ya'll got the idea that I think people who like to be alone are nothing?

This is the number one reason why I love forums... people are so easily offended and they always twist your words for a fight.

I meant that love is worth more than money. I stand by it.
I wouldn't trade my kids or my best friends for all the money or things in the world.
Sorry but I just can't see how money makes people THAT happy and fulfilled.

Topic: Life is not worth anything if you have no one to share it with

that is where we get this idea

Sat 12/29/07 09:17 PM

And yet we were made half of a whole by our Creator. It is this other half which I seek. That special someone to complete me and fulfill OUR needs together.

BTW just FYI Azrae1l not to degrade or belittle you but the last time I checked STUFF doesn't bring happiness... It is not something that you can buy at the Mall or at least I haven't ran across a box marked "Joy".

Call me crazy but I could be ecstatic with nothing more than enough to pay my bills and a good woman by my side. This is also why I am still alone, I was once married now divorced but that hasn't deterred me from the search.

fyi, not to belittle you or degrade you, being happy with ones success and manner in which they live does not mean they use "stuff" to make them happy. nor does that mean that the only way to be happy is to have a significant other.

to this i say, if you rely on others to make you happy you are indeed co-dependant. happiness comes from with in, not how another makes you feel about yourself.

Sat 12/29/07 09:04 PM
good!

can i barrow 20$?

Sat 12/29/07 09:03 PM
is that the same pat that was on saturday night live? the one nobody knew if it was a man or a woman?

Sat 12/29/07 08:57 PM
i really like to find one of those more then friends things...... i think their called girlfriends.........

Sat 12/29/07 08:48 PM

I think everyone has friends! If you really think about it, your mom was your first friend you ever had....its just sad that most people do not realize that!
My mom is my best friend, she has went through some pretty tough times with me. Not only my divorce, that was the easy thing...but she was right there for me when I was going through my fight during cancer!! I can honestly say that I have never taken my mom for granted!!! So, just a rememinder...moms really are your bestfriends!! flowerforyou

me and my mom never really got along......

Sat 12/29/07 08:40 PM

no, this one's sad.... i have friends online, i have no friends in real life!!!! now that's sad!

i don't have friends either way you look at it.

Sat 12/29/07 08:39 PM
funny part is, some of those websites have "financing available"

Sat 12/29/07 08:38 PM
no i have no friends...... i'm a loser, thanks for bringing that to my attention, now i'n gonna go cry.

Sat 12/29/07 08:37 PM
i looked at it just out of curiousity cuz i've heard all these stories too. their damned exensive, probably to make sure your rich or something. i've also heard alot of them don't last very long at all.

mail order husbands i've seen on those same sites.

and no i would never consider it,i have i hard enough time considering internet dating let alone internet marriage.

Sat 12/29/07 08:31 PM

i dunno about cutest, but in all honesty the best thing i've seen so far was calling his mother dum dum.
LOL they say the truth comes from the mouth of kids

well his mother is scum, she alked out when he was a month old so i think she deserves him not liking her.

Sat 12/29/07 08:28 PM
i'v spent every saturday for the past 2 years alone, yes it is that hard to find a date.

Sat 12/29/07 08:27 PM
i dunno about cutest, but in all honesty the best thing i've seen so far was calling his mother dum dum.

Sat 12/29/07 08:26 PM
have you tried the washing machine on spin cycle?

Sat 12/29/07 08:26 PM
sorry, justsayhi is not servicing new friends at this time. please check back at a later date.

Sat 12/29/07 08:22 PM
sorry, justsayhi is not servicing women in the vancouver area at thsi time. please check back at a later date.

Sat 12/29/07 08:22 PM
the camera isn't nice to me either, just look at my pic, and i look exactly like brad pitt......

Sat 12/29/07 08:20 PM
i kinda ment the single fathers, ot men physically having the baby........ geesh