Community > Posts By > anthsm22

anthsm22's photo
Mon 08/17/09 08:22 AM

yet again another one of those con sites where you dont get to meet anybody
[/quote
This site must have a restraining order injuction on you. You said "where you DONT get to meet anyone. I wasnt aware of the automatic beam them over scotty button that lets you just order from the Mingle2 menue and then hit the button and they are then sitting next to you. Where is that button???????????????????????

anthsm22's photo
Mon 08/17/09 08:16 AM

In defense of the dark world of internet dating sites, I met my best friend online. But then again, the other 200 or so were absolutely psychotic. But then then again, Ones Ive met without the internet were psychotics too...Looking for a third option.

So basically you keep choosing crazy people to meet? laugh

Yep!!!! one hundred percent my choosing. Theres something about them that just makes me want them soooooooooooooooo bad.....LOL LMAO

Time to start going for a different type of woman, it seems.

Nope!!!! as long as I just continue to go after the crazies then I am justified in my thoughts and know what to expect.:banana: laugh laugh laugh KIDDING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

anthsm22's photo
Mon 08/17/09 08:11 AM

In defense of the dark world of internet dating sites, I met my best friend online. But then again, the other 200 or so were absolutely psychotic. But then then again, Ones Ive met without the internet were psychotics too...Looking for a third option.

So basically you keep choosing crazy people to meet? laugh

Yep!!!! one hundred percent my choosing. Theres something about them that just makes me want them soooooooooooooooo bad.....LOL LMAO

anthsm22's photo
Mon 08/17/09 08:05 AM

anthsm22's photo
Mon 08/17/09 08:01 AM

yet again another one of those con sites where you dont get to meet anybody

patience grasshopper

anthsm22's photo
Mon 08/17/09 07:37 AM

yea, I'll agree with the others..you are sending off a vibe that brings in real Dick's... any guy that would beat his mother deserves to be locked in a cage with a pissed off gorilla. grumble

scared rofl rofl rofl

anthsm22's photo
Mon 08/17/09 07:34 AM
Sounds to me (and yes I can read txt) like you need to change the type of person you are attracted to. But then again, who am I to give advise when I need to do the same........LOL

anthsm22's photo
Mon 08/17/09 07:30 AM
Yep I met one. And let me tell you, she was one crazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzy lady!!!!!! Better to stay behind my laptop and just visit with all the people here.

anthsm22's photo
Sun 08/16/09 08:45 PM
K.....that was just messed up in every sense of the word......

anthsm22's photo
Sun 08/16/09 08:36 PM

May I try?

There was a dynasty of kings who each had to have their own throne to sit on. When their predecessor died, they had their own throne built, and placed the previous one in a large grass home, along with all the other thrones of the dynasty. However, when one king went to place his ancestor's throne in the grass house, it fell on him, and the friction between the falling throne and the ground caused a spark that ignited the house. The dynasty ended that day.
Lesson?
Don't stow thrones in grass houses...

Accepted. approved and laugh laugh laugh at!!!

anthsm22's photo
Sun 08/16/09 08:25 PM

this one is kinda long but it fits

One terrible winter in the kingdom, the fireplace ran out of wood

so the king sent the royal woodcutters to chop some wood. The drawbridge was lowered and as the woodcutters marched out, suddenly hundreds of little yellow fingers reached up from under the drawbridge and snatched the ankles of the woodcutters and dragged them into the moat to be drowned

well the king freaked and ordered the drawbridge raised

but it got colder in the castle so the king ordered his mighty knights to brave the strange yellow fingers and bring back some wood. So the knights mounted their stallions and the drawbridge was lowered. As the knights charged out over the drawbridge the yellow finger snatched at the hooves of the horses and dragged them in to the moat to drown

So the king looked around and all that was left in his castle were the young boys serving the king and his court. The pages. So the king gathered his pages and said "You are our last chance. If you fail we freeze this winter"

So the drawbridge was lovered and the pages marched out and cut a whole bunch of firewood and brought it back and the castle was saved

The moral of the story: Let your pages do the walking through the yellow fingers

laugh laugh laugh

anthsm22's photo
Sun 08/16/09 08:23 PM

reindeer got ran over by a grandmawhoa

laugh

anthsm22's photo
Sun 08/16/09 08:14 PM

I dont know if it fits, but I just like

Love, peace, and chicken grease.

LOL

anthsm22's photo
Sun 08/16/09 08:12 PM
Do unto others as you would have done to you...Changed to: do unto others before they do unto you

anthsm22's photo
Sun 08/16/09 07:56 PM

:heart:Do you think someone can truly be happy without love for life?:heart:

Only if you never met, heard of or saw that there was the option to love

anthsm22's photo
Sun 08/16/09 07:54 PM
Very very nice....Thanks for sharing your art and vision.

anthsm22's photo
Sun 08/16/09 07:39 PM
Welcome from Florida

anthsm22's photo
Sun 08/16/09 07:26 PM

So... you like what you see?

LMAO !!!!! Dude thats was soooooo a rookie move....

Ive been in the business of scoring with babes for a while .

LMAO Again....Second rookie move. Anyway, good luck. hope you find what your looking for. Good people here!

anthsm22's photo
Sun 08/16/09 07:19 PM

So... you like what you see?

LMAO !!!!! Dude thats was soooooo a rookie move....

anthsm22's photo
Sun 08/16/09 09:29 AM
In the repair shop, so single

1 2 12 13 14 16 18 19 20 24 25