Community > Posts By > anthsm22

anthsm22's photo
Tue 08/18/09 12:00 PM
Here it is as I had said I would write. If you think part 2 might be worth reading, just a yes will do. Thanks.

Introduction:
Central of the state of Wyoming
November 3, 1970
Woman gives birth to a healthy 9.7lb. boy.
2 floors down in the same hospital, 3 family members of the woman giving birth are in critical condition from a car wreck and eventually pass away that same day.
November 3, 1971
Little boy’s Aunt and uncle killed in a head on collision
November 3, 1972
Little boy’s great grandmother passes away from old age
November 3, 1973
Little boy’s cousin is fatally shot by hunting riffle
November 2, 1978
Little boys Great grandfather passes away
November 3, 1979
Little boys grandfather passes away
November 1, 1980
Little boys grandmother passes away

As a little boy, it became quit natural for me to see mixed emotions come around my birthday. If there wasn’t a death in the family, well a funeral might be getting planned. Not much attention was given to me around those days. Sure I would get a present and a cake, but family members never came for the parties. Had other rememberings to go to.
I974 was a tough year on my family. My older brother was diagnosed with a kidney disease and required a lot of attention.
1975 I found out through a “punishment session” that I wasn’t even supposed to have been born a boy. My parents had already picked out the settings for my room and even given me the name of Amy Marie. An Anthony wasn’t what they had expected.
I had an old dresser armoire that had just a single cabinet door on it. Inside it was big enough for me to sit and soon became safe haven. My secret location. Inside of this armoire, I was to find myself. Everytime I was in trouble and sent to my room with out dinner, or I got a punishment, that’s where I would go. Inside I could close my eyes and smell the fresh scent of pine wood. Inside I could close my eyes and not be where I was.
As time went on, I got too big for my secret place. No where to go after the belt was given or a broom handle to the head.
I was alone. I had been alone for a long time. Sure, there where people around me. Kids at school, after school playtime. I had no shortage of friends. But yet I was alone.
Since I couldn’t go into the armoire anymore and close my eyes and imagine I was going to a land filled with dinosaurs and volcanoes, I had to find another way. This is when my real adventure took place, but it was only the start. I Learned the power of what an imagination could be!

anthsm22's photo
Tue 08/18/09 10:41 AM
I will write it. BUT, be prepared as you read it. its not what everyone will want to be challenged to face.

anthsm22's photo
Tue 08/18/09 10:12 AM

Why do you need acknowledgment in order to write what you want to write?

Telling a story about yourself is one thing. Telling a story about what your personality, life, soul, happiness, sadness from the core of who you are, is really quit another. I guess Im just wanting to see if there are people out there who are willing to look in the mirror after its read and see who, what and where they are.

anthsm22's photo
Tue 08/18/09 10:04 AM

I'd read it
But are ya sure ya want to put it out on a dating site?

Yeah. I am sure. It may help others struggling to come to awareness. Like I said tho, it is very deep. Many may cry, women and men both

anthsm22's photo
Tue 08/18/09 10:02 AM

Can you make it into 3 easy sentences????

LOL...That I seriously doubt

anthsm22's photo
Tue 08/18/09 09:59 AM
I have a story to tell. Its my souls life story. Very deep and complex. I am asking my fellow minglers to read it. If I can get 100 people to aknowledge this post I will write it. It is a story probably most of you can identify or empathize with. All I ask is 100 responses and then I will write it and post it. Thanks for your support!

anthsm22's photo
Tue 08/18/09 05:59 AM

your have the tools,.. my friend,..

you need to re-examine your past relationships,..

"what did you learn about yourself ? "

After my divorce, I spent 6 years doing just that. Learning about me. Growing to be the kind of person that I could live with and what I would want to be with if I were my opposite. Problem is, that type of person seems to be exploited and used for personal gain and then disposed of like the weeks trash. my last relationship seemed to be the ideal romance and friendship. Met a kind, accountable, loving, caring, giving woman only to see that person slowly disipate after a year into the relationship and I was fully vested by that time. In end as the person I fell in love with was totally unrecognizable, it happens that the game was over and she had been found out and bolted with a cowardly text saying she was done.
Left standing in the field alone, I am faced with the challenge of being able to give of myself again when apparently a professional was able to infiltrate my life and play it out for a year (when she knew I was hooked) and then back off slowly so that the changes were subtle and almost unoticeable. Thats what scares me, how long a proffessional will hang in there and say the right things and do the right things because its a good thing for them and then let all hell loose after its too late.

I guess this is whinning. I just dont want to change the person I am and deny myself potential happiness, or hurt and sabotage the future of myself or anyone along the way.

anthsm22's photo
Tue 08/18/09 05:42 AM

your have the tools,.. my friend,..

you need to re-examine your past relationships,..

"what did you learn about yourself ? "

After my divorce, I spent 6 years doing just that. Learning about me. Growing to be the kind of person that I could live with and what I would want to be with if I were my opposite. Problem is, that type of person seems to be exploited and used for personal gain and then disposed of like the weeks trash. my last relationship seemed to be the ideal romance and friendship. Met a kind, accountable, loving, caring, giving woman only to see that person slowly disipate after a year into the relationship and I was fully vested by that time. In end as the person I fell in love with was totally unrecognizable, it happens that the game was over and she had been found out and bolted with a cowardly text saying she was done.
Left standing in the field alone, I am faced with the challenge of being able to give of myself again when apparently a professional was able to infiltrate my life and play it out for a year (when she knew I was hooked) and then back off slowly so that the changes were subtle and almost unoticeable. Thats what scares me, how long a proffessional will hang in there and say the right things and do the right things because its a good thing for them and then let all hell loose after its too late.

anthsm22's photo
Tue 08/18/09 05:08 AM
I am currently having an internal fight. The person I am is a kind, loving, giving man, but it seems that doesnt work well in todays age. Due to my past marriage and my only relationship since then ( a relationship of 4 years in the 10 years since my divorce), I am fighting to not become a cold blackend hearted person. You know, not become a statistic included in the "why arent there any good guys left". Does anyone have any tools they have aquired to combat this way of defense? Would love any advise or tools!!!!

anthsm22's photo
Tue 08/18/09 04:52 AM
lots of great advice here

anthsm22's photo
Mon 08/17/09 05:53 PM
The area I live in is an old money neighborhood, (no I dont have old money) I have found queen ann antique coffee table, Irobot roomba vacume, Storage containers, tons of stuff.

anthsm22's photo
Mon 08/17/09 04:11 PM

Anyone from Branson,MO on here??

Ive been there, back in the 90's

anthsm22's photo
Mon 08/17/09 04:04 PM
Antique and fine furniture, child support recieptslaugh

anthsm22's photo
Mon 08/17/09 04:01 PM

I could never understand why he

Was always

Breathing !!!!

Damn................LOL....your bad!!!!LOL

anthsm22's photo
Mon 08/17/09 03:33 PM

He always says he loves me, but made excuses whenever he said he would come visit me...and then never call to say why he never showed

had that happen all the time too, and we lived just 20 minutes from each other.....

anthsm22's photo
Mon 08/17/09 02:22 PM
In your last relationship, what is one thing that never made sense?

Mine......Her house supposedly got broken in to, and the burglar stole a XXX toy, but left another in its place...grumble grumble grumble Just never made any sense to me, no matter what she said

anthsm22's photo
Mon 08/17/09 02:11 PM
Rykiel, baldezanini, or boucheron juipur are my favs.

anthsm22's photo
Mon 08/17/09 01:59 PM
meal of the evening. Dinner or supper?

anthsm22's photo
Mon 08/17/09 01:51 PM
oxymoron

anthsm22's photo
Mon 08/17/09 01:47 PM

Female what do you hate in a man's body and MALE what do you hate in a woman's body?

To be totally honest....I cant think of a thing I dont like....Guess thats a good thing

1 2 10 11 12 14 16 17 18 24 25