Community > Posts By > anthsm22

anthsm22's photo
Mon 08/17/09 01:41 PM
Breakfast at tiffany's

anthsm22's photo
Mon 08/17/09 12:02 PM

you guys make me fell to young lol and im 20 with all you old ppl on here lol.

Old????? sesamee street is 2 doors down and to your right

anthsm22's photo
Mon 08/17/09 11:48 AM

Infatuation lasts for moments, while love lasts a lifetime.

LOL infatuation last 10-20 yrs laugh laugh laugh laugh depending on the sentence......LMAO

anthsm22's photo
Mon 08/17/09 11:41 AM

Im not being touchy at all, it appears to me, that YOU, r the kind of person who doesnt wanna give anyone the time of day. It makes no difference to me if i never meet u, i just found wat u said to be rude, and i said so, very unsociable.

There are always going to be people on these sites who are not social. I think that's why some are here. It's safe and for them it means they don't have to go out and meet anyone. You're not going to be able to change their minds, either.

i am social, i just don't do strangers (and ppl on the net are strangers) and i don't do drinkin/coffee/druggy/ so bars/clubs cafe's etc are not my thing. i do other outdoor things with my friends and i'm happy the way i am and the way my life goes, whats wrong with that?

in the virtual world, I just love how one computer fights with another......

anthsm22's photo
Mon 08/17/09 11:36 AM

well afternoon but i just go up any girls got msn or yahoo lol not shure if i can post this . im just board lol

OHHHHHHHHHHHH boy.....here we golaugh laugh laugh

anthsm22's photo
Mon 08/17/09 11:33 AM

:heart: What's the difference between love and infatuation?:heart:

a police report

anthsm22's photo
Mon 08/17/09 11:18 AM

Need to know when my accout is up.... I do not want to renew..... DEBORAH

account ends when you go to settings and deactivate... Take care and smile

anthsm22's photo
Mon 08/17/09 11:07 AM

Michigan meet 08

no i'm sorry but i wouldn't - no disrespect.

Thats rather rude, and quite frankly i dont understand it....if u wanna be friends with ppl online, why would u not meet them in RL?

looks like the women to men ratio in the pic would be in my favor.......LOL

anthsm22's photo
Mon 08/17/09 10:53 AM

Wow, I put in my letter of resignation today, and it felt kinda sad cos i love my job. Its the first job that i love that i have ever walked away from!

In return, i will be living with the man i love, Dan, and i cant wait!

I have 4 weeks of work left, then i will be moving to Essex, England with my son, and we will be moving in with Dan.

Wow, its hard to believe that its actually happening! i planned this a yr ago, and now the time has come! Dan and I have been in an LDR, seeing eachother for around a week in every month, for the last 2 n half yrs. Its been hard, but our LDR is coming to an end, and it will be shifting to partners living together!

:banana: :banana: :banana:

Im jeleous.....LOL....CONGRATS!!!!!

anthsm22's photo
Mon 08/17/09 10:45 AM

I loooooooooo

I looooooooooooooooovvvvv

I loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oh crap I cant say it!!slaphead

just pretend your saying it your bike......LOL

anthsm22's photo
Mon 08/17/09 10:38 AM
Edited by anthsm22 on Mon 08/17/09 10:43 AM
Just make sure you have teeth, good breath and low self esteem. Dont worry about not being what I am looking for, I can change and manipulate you to becoming what I want........LOL LMAO.......Oh come on now, you know it was a joke.... Dont just pop in to read it and leave, say a smart as remark back......

anthsm22's photo
Mon 08/17/09 10:34 AM

As all of you know, I'm pretty blunt. I seem to have gotten a sensitive wanker here, and he argues, lies, and is defensive.

I tell him things four to five times, even things I've written out for him. He acts as if it's the first time he's heard it when I bring it up. Or, he argues with me. I even caught the dude with court property at his home.

I sent an e-mail to him and the other new person, covering issues with both.... in a very broad manner.

His replies are so bad I don't think I can talk to him anymore.

have you tried putting him in " time out"? LOL

Read the thread, silly!

Wow....How inducive. I go from page one to page 4 and you can tell I did it. (learns lesson and puts self in time out)....LOL

anthsm22's photo
Mon 08/17/09 10:31 AM

As all of you know, I'm pretty blunt. I seem to have gotten a sensitive wanker here, and he argues, lies, and is defensive.

I tell him things four to five times, even things I've written out for him. He acts as if it's the first time he's heard it when I bring it up. Or, he argues with me. I even caught the dude with court property at his home.

I sent an e-mail to him and the other new person, covering issues with both.... in a very broad manner.

have you tried putting him in " time out"? LOL

anthsm22's photo
Mon 08/17/09 10:30 AM

looks like your going to have to resort to capiltal punishmentlaugh

anthsm22's photo
Mon 08/17/09 10:19 AM
Last lady I said I love you to for the first time I got lucky and she said it back, but man let me tell ya, I was sweating bullets before I even said it. Took me 6 years to get to the point I felt I could identify what love vs lust was. I made the right choice, but ended up being another learning experience.

anthsm22's photo
Mon 08/17/09 10:12 AM

:heart: Is it a sign that the relationship will not work out long term if you tell her that you love her but she says she's not sure and needs to think about it?:heart:

No, it just means she might be at a different place than the person who said "i love you" but if it were me, I would say it that once and then step back and not say it again until it is said back to me. Nothing like 2 people being in different places. Thats why you cant rush into things.

anthsm22's photo
Mon 08/17/09 10:01 AM
I had a date last night with a lady from POF.(plenty of fish). She had a great personality, really. But the breath coming off of those teeth all snarred together and upside down, couldnt get passed that. Im not perfect by any means, but couldnt get passed the dying tooth breath.

anthsm22's photo
Mon 08/17/09 09:54 AM
Same rules as "Quarters"

anthsm22's photo
Mon 08/17/09 08:49 AM
LMAO

anthsm22's photo
Mon 08/17/09 08:34 AM
I loaned the last 4 years of my life to someone else and cant seem to get a return or refund on that. (yes I have all the reciepts LOL). So if you or anyone else knows how I can get that back, please let me know......LOL

1 2 11 12 13 15 17 18 19 24 25