Community > Posts By > Unknow

no photo
Sat 12/04/21 04:45 PM
I believe in portals. Some leading to heaven (Jacob's ladder) and some leading to hell. I also believe that spirits can attach themselves to objects, places, people and even music. I think in most cases, a person has to open themselves in some manner (allow or invite) spiritual attachments. This is not necessarily the case when a person curses or blesses another. Read the book of Job and notice what the devil says about the hedge of protection that God had placed around Job. Pretty interesting.

no photo
Sat 12/04/21 04:22 PM
Plenty of encounters on YouTube. Search: the facts by howtohunt

no photo
Sat 12/04/21 04:16 PM
I believe you. There are plenty of NDE testimonies out there that contain unexplainable events, miracles and supernatural encounters. We haven't even come close to grasping the endless possibilities in this existence. If the whisper in your ear came from God (who lives outside of time and knows the future) why can't it be possible for Him to override natural law? If He can create the universe by the word of His mouth, raise the dead and walk on water, then surely He can keep a person from dying. What we call miraculous, He considers normal.