Community > Posts By > delrose

delrose's photo
Sat 05/10/08 07:43 PM
In the midst of this commotion Sundirra quietly enters, a little surprised to see someone falling off the wall, she takes a table on the side where she can watch the continuing entertainment.

delrose's photo
Fri 05/09/08 07:17 PM
"Then I take my leave" gestures to all, lingering ever so slightly in the direction of the dark ones, losing her smile. "And where might I find a good meal when I arise, my fellow?"

delrose's photo
Fri 05/09/08 07:09 PM
"Oh, I don't mean to be short with you, its just the day's been long and now is tense. I am Sundirra. It is my pleasure."

delrose's photo
Fri 05/09/08 07:05 PM
Blood flowing slightly hotter with awareness of the dark one in the corner and the new arrival Sundirra keeps her calm and smiles kindly. Thank you kindly, Adorable One. I'll have the key and take the drink and you can point me to my room.

delrose's photo
Fri 05/09/08 06:56 PM
"It's a pleasant evening is it not? I'd like a warm drink and a place to rest my head. What have you and what price?"

delrose's photo
Fri 05/09/08 06:51 PM
Cautiously the door to opens as a new comer enters the Inn. Hesitant but confident she steps up to the bar moving with the air of a High Elf and positioning herself so that no one stands behind her. With a friendly countenance makes eye contact as greeting to all who are in the room. Her attention turns to the bar keep to whom she speaks, "hello"

delrose's photo
Fri 05/09/08 09:34 AM
he is new to the town having come down from the mountain seeking safer haven from the storm and the eerie atmosphere. His first instinct is to offer help to a woman in distress. But he hesitates . . . this is not a normal night and I am a stranger here, what will befall a good samaritan on such an evil night?

delrose's photo
Mon 12/31/07 09:25 PM
Happy New Year! I'm new here. Perusing. Love the coaching, K.

delrose's photo
Mon 12/31/07 09:07 PM
Oh, come on, that "randy" wants a Randy who's an A. That activity is a fantasy.

1 2 4 Next