Community > Posts By > delrose

delrose's photo
Sat 05/10/08 08:44 PM

*Rathil looks at Sundirra with his one good eye.*

Fear not milady, I did not take it as a threat. Just a simple observation as well that your cloak is covered with pixie dust and that I did not mind it in the least*

*Smiles at her*

Good. Then what would you have me offer as you seat yourself at my table? And what have you in return?

delrose's photo
Sat 05/10/08 08:40 PM

I seem to be at a loss for words right now.
It seems you have your load full with the lot of these. Is there any way I can be of service to you?

I do not think so. Unless you know how to rid me of nightmares.

*Rathil stands up and looks at the two and sighs*

This conversation just got rather boring.

*Jericho glares at Rathil but then turns back to Alaterial*

So what was he talking about earlier about a parchment? Something about your father?

*Rathil walks over and sits next too Sundirra*

I'm bored with them, what do you have to offer

*He says with a smile*
You are the busy devil, are you not? Tonight I offer nothing but a bit of Pixie dust if you're not careful. She gestures to the dust on her cloak which Rathil now leans across

*Laughs a bit*

I assure you madam. Simple pixie dust is not enough to inspire great caution on of me he says with a smile.
Sir, that was surely not a threat, it was a consideration as you are littering yourself from the dust upon my cloak. You see I have been in the Pixie forest today and the remnant of my wandering is upon you

delrose's photo
Sat 05/10/08 08:36 PM

It seems you have your load full with the lot of these. Is there any way I can be of service to you?

*Rathil stands up and looks at the two and sighs*

This conversation just got rather boring.

*Jericho glares at Rathil but then turns back to Alaterial*

So what was he talking about earlier about a parchment? Something about your father?

*Rathil walks over and sits next too Sundirra*

I'm bored with them, what do you have to offer

*He says with a smile*
You are the busy devil, are you not? Tonight I offer nothing but a bit of Pixie dust if you're not careful. She gestures to the dust on her cloak which Rathil now leans across

delrose's photo
Sat 05/10/08 08:33 PM

Once you have found the message they hold for they will pass away and if you do not heed them they will return far more intently, so be careful to remember all you dream, leave nothing out for that will be the key

delrose's photo
Sat 05/10/08 08:30 PM

*Jericho smiles and nods*

Of course
Sundirra smiles at them both, understanding there has been magic in the air

delrose's photo
Sat 05/10/08 08:25 PM

*Rathil laughs loudly*

Of course he is right.

*He says with a wink*

Pay no mind to me, It would be cruel to try to set you two up anyway. He is dying remember?

Hmmm by the way how do you feel Jericho.

Ummm that was an unusual experience for me

*blushing*

*Jericho seems surprised by the question and then suddenly remembers*

Oh I am feeling much better thank you. I apologize. I should have thanked you earlier. Everything just sort of happened at once. I do apologize and thank you again

*He says as he puts his hand on hers*

*Nothing odd seems to happen when he touches her. No heat or anything*

*looks at their hands*

Hmmm that is odd I feel nothing. No heat or anything. Does this mean you are healed?

*Rathil smiles a bit*

Well there is a way to find out, he says pulling a wand out of his belt

*Jericho looks right at him, points and says, "No, don't you dare!"

Rathil looks towards the lady.

I will leave it up to you. I can find out for you but it will cause poor Jericho minor discomfort for a minute while I check. Or we can leave it as is and see if his illness returns on its own?

Hmmmmmmmmmmm I don't know I really don't want to cause him pain. But I am curious to see if it worked. Ummmmm No if he does not want you to then I will be satisfied that he at least feels better for right now.

*Jericho Looks at Alaterial*

Thank you, There is no minor discomfort about that wand. It feels like a dagger going through your heart

You are welcome. Ummmmm........

*Looks at her questioningly for a moment as she kind of trailed off* Ummm what?

delrose's photo
Sat 05/10/08 08:23 PM

*Rathil laughs loudly*

Of course he is right.

*He says with a wink*

Pay no mind to me, It would be cruel to try to set you two up anyway. He is dying remember?

*blushing*

Oh I am feeling much better thank you. I apologize. I should have thanked you earlier. Everything just sort of happened at once. I do apologize and thank you again

*looks at their hands*

Hmmm that is odd I feel nothing. No heat or anything. Does this mean you are healed?
So this is then also a healing place? Does one heal from trhe fall off the antlers or does one mount them upon being healing

*gives a small smile at the woman*

I am a Paladin and tried to heal Jericho earlier. It was my first try at something like this. But it was really odd. It knocked us both unconcious.
Of course that was not a comment for you. I can tell you are sincere

Thank you umm I did not catch your name.
I am Sundirra, newly arrived, just the evening last. It is good to make your aquaintance (sp?)

delrose's photo
Sat 05/10/08 08:19 PM

*Rathil laughs loudly*

Of course he is right.

*He says with a wink*

*blushing*

*looks at their hands*

So this is then also a healing place? Does one heal from trhe fall off the antlers or does one mount them upon being healing

*gives a small smile at the woman*

I am a Paladin and tried to heal Jericho earlier. It was my first try at something like this. But it was really odd. It knocked us both unconcious.
Of course that was not a comment for you. I can tell you are sincere

delrose's photo
Sat 05/10/08 08:18 PM

*Rathil laughs a bit*

Oh he was healed before he went up there.
That's very different than anything I have encountered before. I apparently entered upon his completion as he was just then crashing to the floor
I will be careful not to become injured lest I should need be healed as well . . .

delrose's photo
Sat 05/10/08 08:16 PM

*Rathil laughs a bit*

Oh he was healed before he went up there.
That's very different than anything I have encountered before. I apparently entered upon his completion as he was just then crashing to the floor

delrose's photo
Sat 05/10/08 08:14 PM

*Rathil laughs loudly*

Of course he is right.

*He says with a wink*

*blushing*

*looks at their hands*

helaed?
(strike 3) healed

delrose's photo
Sat 05/10/08 08:13 PM

*Rathil laughs loudly*

Of course he is right.

*He says with a wink*

*blushing*

*looks at their hands*

helaed?

delrose's photo
Sat 05/10/08 08:12 PM

*Rathil laughs loudly*

Of course he is right.

*He says with a wink*

*blushing*

*looks at their hands*

delrose's photo
Sat 05/10/08 08:03 PM

Oh it just tells her how much he loves her and that he will miss her while he is away and how proud he is that he is going to be a father. but see here there is piece stained with blood. and part of it is missing on this side over hear. my mother never mentioned this letter. nor have i ever seen it in her belongings.

*cringes as the man falls to the floor*

Perhaps she never got it.

*Rathil flinches as he gets struck in the back of the head by a very angry Jericho*

Very funny, Jericho yells at him. Do you really have to try to make the rest of my life as miserable as possible or does it just come naturally for you?

*Rathil puts a hand on his shoulder to calm him down.*

Perhaps later would be a better time to discuss our issue. Your friend needs a companion

*He says pointing to the half elf with the parchment.*

Perhaps this can be something good for both of you. You can help her in this matter and she can melt that cold heart of yours.

*Jericho looks at the half elf and for the first time since he came to the tavern he doesn't have his hood covering his face. As he looks at her he does have a look of compassion in his eyes.*

Rathil, you and I will finish this later

*He says as he sits down next to Alaterial*

*looks at Jericho with a look of bewilderment on her face as he sits*

Is he trying to play match maker?

*to Rathil*
I think that may be the case. but who had it and how did they know i was the one to receive it. my father knew me not for he was killed before i was born. and the stranger who gave it to me knew not the person who gave it to him. just my description and where i would be was all he was told.

*Looks to the half elf and scowls at Rathil*

I don't think so. He is just very very annoying

Hmmm I think you may be right

there is safety in numbers but i grab my bow and shoot an arrow into the corner where and cleric is slapping a barmaid around and using profane laungue to her!

Mamorika, you say? Perhaps you would do well to settle with a brew before such galant action is taken here.

delrose's photo
Sat 05/10/08 07:56 PM

i take a seat in the corner and set my bow beside me with my dagger staked into the wood table!

"Salutations traveler. I see that you may have travelled far to find the Green Dragon's Inn. Perhaps a nice cold mug of Goblin's Brew?"Boromir offers.

feeling a little snubbed she gives boromir a sideways glance

yes we may drink together but i will keep my guard up know that !

Quite fine then, once I have my wine I shall tip my glass to you and wish you no ill will this evening.

delrose's photo
Sat 05/10/08 07:54 PM

*Summons an "Ice Ball" and tosses it at Jericho,*
You need to cool it! You attacked the wrong man, I put you up there, would you rather I leave you on the floor to be stepped on? Look around you, there is not an empty seat in here, and it is standing room only, and I am not sure about the rooms upstairs, so I thought that would be a safe place for you

giggles and turns her head

delrose's photo
Sat 05/10/08 07:52 PM

Boromir may I have a glass of that fine elvin wine?

boromir, that sounds wonderful, I'll have that too . . and what is there to eat this night?

Well we have some spicy boar's stew. I have a few salmon roasted with mixed vegetables.

mmm, pink fish, yes, thank you. she puts her robe on the chair adjacent as pixie dust sprinkles to the floor

delrose's photo
Sat 05/10/08 07:49 PM

Boromir may I have a glass of that fine elvin wine?

boromir, that sounds wonderful, I'll have that too . . and what is there to eat this night?

delrose's photo
Sat 05/10/08 07:47 PM

i take a seat in the corner and set my bow beside me with my dagger staked into the wood table!

"Salutations traveler. I see that you may have travelled far to find the Green Dragon's Inn. Perhaps a nice cold mug of Goblin's Brew?"Boromir offers.

feeling a little snubbed she gives boromir a sideways glance

delrose's photo
Sat 05/10/08 07:46 PM

hi i am new here and my name is manorika siredal

I too have just arrived, hello, I am Sundirra. Where have you come from?