Community > Posts By > Unknow

no photo
Sun 03/13/22 10:45 AM
Love to meet a young Filipina. Always seem sweet n kind.

no photo
Sun 03/13/22 10:44 AM
I could have a relationship with someone with a disability. There are many ways to be attracted to someone. It doesn’t always have to be physical and the term disability is relevant.

no photo
Sun 03/13/22 10:34 AM
My experience has been young women only like older men who can be their sugar daddy. That to me is not liking the older man. So far, I haven’t spoken with one younger Female who wasn’t seeking money in one way or another. Are their any sincere young women who like older men? That is the question.

no photo
Sun 03/13/22 10:30 AM
I believe it is not or should not be a stigma for women who want only sex. If it’s not a stigma for men then why is it fair for women to be stigmatized? I think women are definitely less inclined to express it. I’d love to meet a woman who has that desire as part of our relationship.

no photo
Sun 03/13/22 10:24 AM
I would definitely date a black woman if we’re compatible. It seems it’s hard for a white guy to meet a black woman but I hope to hear from someone soon.

no photo
Sat 03/12/22 09:29 PM
Hey I’m bi.

no photo
Sat 03/12/22 09:26 PM
Looking for black female friends 18-35 to have coffee, chill or do things like card games, board games. Taking rides or having coffee, going on walks or just talking about life topics in general.