Community > Posts By > onlymanoj

onlymanoj's photo
Sun 01/13/08 05:18 PM
Edited by onlymanoj on Sun 01/13/08 05:21 PM
laugh laugh : laugh: laugh

onlymanoj's photo
Sun 01/13/08 05:15 PM
i just want to know....How much it costs in ur area?
What is ur xperience about the treatment?

onlymanoj's photo
Sun 01/13/08 09:15 AM
i had a mail offering$ 80 million..wanted to transfer it to india with 15% commission to me... n asking help to settle here..i had as many as 15 mail mostly of yahoo.
i dont know how do they get my id?

onlymanoj's photo
Sun 01/13/08 08:40 AM

I like indian movies,but I guess they are made here in USA For example I like Bride & Prejudice, I love the indian costumes and music, since I really like belly dancing I love the music. Also Guru was funny and the one of the girl that likes to play soccer.I have seen many more but dont know the names. flowerforyou

ya some films r made there..n based on life over there..there was film named Bend it like Beckham based on uk life.
Most of bollywood films r shot in abroad ...Kal ho na ho(means may not happen it tommorow) shot in canada but showed as us...many films r there ,
one was shot in NASA..

Cool!

did u watch for curiosity or with any indian friends ?

onlymanoj's photo
Sun 01/13/08 08:36 AM
Osho was a very famous n controversial spiritual guru born in india ..i heard he has more followers in abroad than india ..anybody is there who follow his path??who liked him a lot?

onlymanoj's photo
Sun 01/13/08 08:21 AM

I like indian movies,but I guess they are made here in USA For example I like Bride & Prejudice, I love the indian costumes and music, since I really like belly dancing I love the music. Also Guru was funny and the one of the girl that likes to play soccer.I have seen many more but dont know the names. flowerforyou

ya some films r made there..n based on life over there..there was film named Bend it like Beckham based on uk life.
Most of bollywood films r shot in abroad ...Kal ho na ho(means may not happen it tommorow) shot in canada but showed as us...many films r there ,
one was shot in NASA..

onlymanoj's photo
Sun 01/13/08 08:16 AM
i'm talking about bollywood...

onlymanoj's photo
Sun 01/13/08 08:11 AM
did u like films? most are love stories ..

onlymanoj's photo
Sun 01/13/08 08:07 AM

Love Indian movies....ultra dramatic. But, too long. Is there an Indian movie that's under 3 hours long?

how did u start watchin them?curiosity or with an indian friends ?
very few films r there but of abt 2 n half hrs ...

onlymanoj's photo
Sun 01/13/08 08:03 AM

pocahontas is alright

do u remember their names?? lol

onlymanoj's photo
Sun 01/13/08 07:55 AM
Edited by onlymanoj on Sun 01/13/08 07:56 AM
i think i ws wrong ,i would have posted this topic in jokes and funny stories!!! lol
unknowingly it has become funny topic,just for fun..is it not??
laugh laugh

onlymanoj's photo
Sun 01/13/08 07:51 AM
I'm curious about ur response to indian films..anybodys there who watched indian movies?no matter u liked it or disliked it...

onlymanoj's photo
Sun 01/13/08 07:47 AM
ya person without fever..who is perfectly alright ..to talk/chat..lol laugh

onlymanoj's photo
Sun 01/13/08 07:28 AM
hey all cool people out there,do u want to talk with me?

onlymanoj's photo
Wed 01/09/08 06:44 PM

My ex is in dental school, her brother is a chem major, one sis is a doctor, the other is a vet... does that count?

ya it does bro..
how abt u?i wanna know abt clinical practice in ur area..

onlymanoj's photo
Wed 01/09/08 06:38 PM

Clinical Microbiologist and currently Manager of Laboratory Services for a large Medical Center.

looking for latest research on biofilm..

onlymanoj's photo
Wed 01/09/08 06:19 PM

What kind of discussion? I am in the medical field but I went for medical records. Not sure how much help I can be but I did take a few medical courses.

may i ask u wat sort of course hav u taken?

All kinds. The medical ones are medical terminology, anatomy an physiology, pharmacology, pathophisiology. Then there were classes closer related to my field.

did u taken a seperate course 4 ecery subject or a single course..?

onlymanoj's photo
Wed 01/09/08 06:17 PM

Would like to discuss with a medical or dental students or practioner ...anybody out there?
A healthy discussion i'm expecting with u...

no nurses manoj?? laugh

Med n Dent.related field means nurse do come in that category
:smile:

onlymanoj's photo
Wed 01/09/08 05:51 PM

What kind of discussion? I am in the medical field but I went for medical records. Not sure how much help I can be but I did take a few medical courses.

may i ask u wat sort of course hav u taken?

onlymanoj's photo
Wed 01/09/08 05:47 PM
Would like to discuss with a medical or dental students or practioner ...anybody out there?
A healthy discussion i'm expecting with u...