Community > Posts By > RavenousSin

RavenousSin's photo
Tue 03/27/12 05:39 PM

Help me! Help meeee! noway

"The fly" is trapped in the spider web..

poor little dude..

Classic. bigsmile

RavenousSin's photo
Tue 03/27/12 05:35 PM

Personally, I'm waiting on a Black Panther film. If they do a second Avengers, I'd love to see Black Panther in their ranks.

I'm definitely seeing The Dark Knight Rises and The Avengers. When I heard the writer/director I grew up admiring (Joss Whedon) was set on the project, I was a happy bunny. This will kill I have a feeling; ts going to be crazy during the summer. Yep yep!

Yeah, Whedon was what turned me to the idea of an Avengers film. If anyone could handle it, I figured he's the guy.
Loved Firefly and Serenity.

RavenousSin's photo
Tue 03/27/12 05:18 PM

Darn, I thought this was going to be a thread dedicated to horror movie quotes.

rightlaugh thats what brought me in...ohwell slaphead
laugh
Damn, me too... Well, this isn't disappointing.

RavenousSin's photo
Tue 03/27/12 04:38 PM
Where'd You Go?
by Fort Minor

RavenousSin's photo
Tue 03/27/12 04:35 PM

Around me....the crack of dawn ain't safe.

Not sure how to catagorize that.

Friendly? laugh

RavenousSin's photo
Tue 03/27/12 04:30 PM
Where'd You Go?
by Fort Minor

RavenousSin's photo
Tue 03/27/12 04:22 PM
An example not relating to asexuality:

I could consider myself a heteroromantic bisexual. In which case there would be romantic attraction to women, but sexual attraction to both sexes.

RavenousSin's photo
Tue 03/27/12 04:19 PM
Edited by RavenousSin on Tue 03/27/12 04:20 PM

Ok this has completely gone over my head, I am not even going to try and understand what was just said.
But I think I have to be interested sexually to be romantically interested.

Basically, it indicates who you're attracted to romantically or for relationships, but not necessarily does it indicate who you're attracted to sexually.

RavenousSin's photo
Tue 03/27/12 02:26 PM
Edited by RavenousSin on Tue 03/27/12 02:26 PM
"It is based on the perspective that sexual attraction is but a single component of a larger dynamic. To holders of this view, one's orientation is defined by whom one is predisposed to fall in love with, whether or not one desires that person sexually."

Often this is used with people who identify as asexual, such as being a "heteroromantic asexual". But I get the sense that it could apply further, so...

Would anyone consider themselves to have somewhat differing orientations between sexual and romantic/affectional?

RavenousSin's photo
Mon 03/26/12 10:03 PM

It just takes time brother.

Women are no different than men...it takes time to develop familiarity. Familiarity brings trust. Trust opens the path to acceptance. Acceptance is the doorway to love.

Nothing in life comes easily my man. The best things in life require effort, devotion and openess.

You don't walk out into your yard and find a diamond. You gotta get dirty and dig for it. It takes sweat, blood and tears. Acceptance and love is earned. No one gets it handed to them on a platter.

This seemed passed up by others, but... I think he's on to something.
You know, completely.

RavenousSin's photo
Mon 03/26/12 10:00 PM
A good hug... honestly. Like a nice, well-length, embracing "I'm here for you, supporting, and this isn't awkward or forced to do" kind of hug...

Yup...

RavenousSin's photo
Mon 03/26/12 07:08 PM
Cat People (Putting Out Fire) by David Bowie

RavenousSin's photo
Mon 03/26/12 02:32 PM
Personally, I'm waiting on a Black Panther film. If they do a second Avengers, I'd love to see Black Panther in their ranks.

RavenousSin's photo
Mon 03/26/12 01:59 PM
Knew it! :smile:
What did I win? :tongue: laugh

RavenousSin's photo
Mon 03/26/12 12:33 PM
Dio - Don't Talk To Strangers

RavenousSin's photo
Mon 03/26/12 12:29 PM
The Cars - My Best Friend's Girl

RavenousSin's photo
Mon 03/26/12 11:52 AM
bhernandez has soul. Nice. shades

Anthony J. Shears - Tears In Your Eyes
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QZyxr5UPKPs)

RavenousSin's photo
Sat 03/24/12 10:52 PM

I also have to say that Daredevil and Elektra were both under rated films IMO

I'll agree on Daredevil.

RavenousSin's photo
Sat 03/24/12 10:46 PM

I agree with both men. 'kinky' gives the impression that your focus is just on sex. A true woman will want you to see them for more than that.

"True woman" is a bit unfair... but yes, women wanting a relationship will want more.

excuse me? as in wanting more what are you refering to
for im not looking to have sex for that is not a important issue to me
for a relationship is worth more

Wanting more meaning wanting more than sex or more aside from sex. I'm re-iterating what oualiegyal posted.
Shared interests, compatible personalities and lifestyles, being able to provide emotionally, etc.

RavenousSin's photo
Sat 03/24/12 10:42 PM
I still think "looking for intimate encounter" is a big issue if what you're actually looking for is a girlfriend.
You do need more on there. While truthfulness is good, you need to be able to say more about yourself. Something someone can connect to beyond sex.

1 2 7 8 9 11 13 14 15 24 25