Community > Posts By > RavenousSin

RavenousSin's photo
Wed 03/28/12 11:50 PM
I'm hearing. :tongue:

RavenousSin's photo
Wed 03/28/12 11:39 PM

Here's what I think it is...

They see someone whom they think is brainwashed. So they want to brainwash them too.

Simple, everyone is trying to control everyone else...

Not really. Or rather, I disagree from that viewpoint.
Based on discussions I've had with friends who are atheists, the concept of actually getting someone to ditch theism is less of brainwashing someone and more as freeing the person from prior brainwashing.
It's like taking away the fake world in the Matrix and showing what actually is or letting a kid know there's no Santa Claus.

After all, many people who are atheists weren't convinced by others... they arrived at it through their own reasoning. They found that they didn't believe in the things they may or may not have once believed in or been taught.

RavenousSin's photo
Wed 03/28/12 09:15 PM
"I'm becoming... Brundlefly."

RavenousSin's photo
Wed 03/28/12 08:39 PM

So, just thought it should be known I'll be growing a beard.
You know, no real reason...

I bet a gooch hickey ......that won't happen.

heheehehehehehe

you would look so jacked up with facial bush....I do too so it ain't like I am talking schitt.

Don't let that yeti lover suck you into a facial mange fetish.....retain your manlytude brother.

laugh
Half of me wants to take you up on that bet... the other half wants to listen to your words of wisdom.
Compromise!
I'll continue to shave only half of my face! happy

RavenousSin's photo
Wed 03/28/12 06:42 PM

People who don't use the forums don't seem to stay around too long on this site. Seems the general consensus is not many active members in everyone's area.

I've met people from another unnamed site though...

Yeah, I saw one or two people who seemed like they would be of interest in my area, but haven't since been on. Just glad to see they were off before I messaged them so it's not my doing... yet.

Most of the people I'd chat much with didn't post here much.

RavenousSin's photo
Wed 03/28/12 06:35 PM
Edited by RavenousSin on Wed 03/28/12 06:36 PM
So, just thought it should be known I'll be growing a beard.
You know, no real reason...

RavenousSin's photo
Wed 03/28/12 06:34 PM
I actually fully intend to meet up with a friend I made. She's basically one of the coolest people I've talked to and we absolutely would need to hang out.
Given the resources, I'd go across the country... which is funny considering the people I'd never even considered crossing over a single state for.

RavenousSin's photo
Wed 03/28/12 06:20 PM
"The New World"
by In Flames

RavenousSin's photo
Wed 03/28/12 06:18 PM

For future reference, just put any link like this, but without the spaces:
[url ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dX3k_QDnzHE[ /url]

Also, welcome to Mingle. :smile:

RavenousSin's photo
Wed 03/28/12 10:04 AM

Pumped Up Kicks By Foster The People

I fell in love with this upon first listen. Happiest shooting song. The fact that there's a whistling segment is the frosting on that cake.

"Bullet"
by Hollywood Undead

RavenousSin's photo
Wed 03/28/12 10:00 AM

Because they mess up my computer...... :wink:

Well, it's a good thing I put the artists and tracks to find them elsewhere, huh? :tongue:

RavenousSin's photo
Tue 03/27/12 11:12 PM

Nuttin' But Stringz - Broken Sorrow

Nice.

RavenousSin's photo
Tue 03/27/12 10:39 PM

Good cause I Never go to those links. flowerforyou

Why's that?

RavenousSin's photo
Tue 03/27/12 10:09 PM
Edited by RavenousSin on Tue 03/27/12 10:10 PM
Oh yeah, Del Tha Funkee Homosapien did some good stuff with Deltron 3030 happy :

"Positive Contact":
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dSH8lAYn4XE
(Kinda' gives me a sense of more old school Hip Hop)

"Madness"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_HW_AQiKkc
(Personal favorite from the album.)

I don't want to post too much right away though...

RavenousSin's photo
Tue 03/27/12 10:04 PM
Share what you've got. I've been trying to find more artists. Good delivery and flow are appreciated. bigsmile
Preferably steer away from the mainstream, unless they actually display a level of skill (which thus far I've hardly noticed). I'm not obsessed with if it's underground, but if I see one Soulja Boy "rap"... explode

I'll start things off:
Sleep of Oldominion - Say Goodbye (Ft. Zelly Rock)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SiQX8dsO2RU
(Instantly fell in love with this.)

Anthony J. Shears - Tears In Your Eyes
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QZyxr5UPKPs
(Wish more people were familiar with this one... if only for the depth of it.)

RavenousSin's photo
Tue 03/27/12 09:32 PM

Butts don't do anything for me. indifferent

It's all good man.

RavenousSin's photo
Tue 03/27/12 06:43 PM
Loved that show.

RavenousSin's photo
Tue 03/27/12 06:26 PM

Get away from her you BIITCH! :tongue:

Alien 2 wasn't it?

I believe they simply titled it "Aliens", but yes.

RavenousSin's photo
Tue 03/27/12 06:21 PM

Get away from her you BIITCH! :tongue:
:laughing:

RavenousSin's photo
Tue 03/27/12 05:51 PM

Personally, I'm waiting on a Black Panther film. If they do a second Avengers, I'd love to see Black Panther in their ranks.

I'm definitely seeing The Dark Knight Rises and The Avengers. When I heard the writer/director I grew up admiring (Joss Whedon) was set on the project, I was a happy bunny. I have a feeling this will kill; its going to be crazy during the summer. Yep yep!

Yeah, Whedon was what turned me to the idea of an Avengers film. If anyone could handle it, I figured he's the guy.
Loved Firefly and Serenity.

I know right? Whatever the guy touches, I've always loved it. His fans appreciate his experimental projects like Dollhouse. Which should NOT have been canceled just MO. Firefly was WAY too short also. They coulda spun out more episodes because the stories were that great. Haha, I haven't met a guy as into that show as me. I was partial to his earlier work though. I'm a huge Buffy and Angel junkie and I LOVE to see what he's got in store for The Avengers.

Buffy's pretty cool, but I only caught a bit of Dollhouse. Firefly was the same story then... it was supposed to last longer but Fox cancelled it. Certain things like the men with blue hands are kinda' evident of this. (Only find out what became of them in a comic.)
He's got a great hold on handling various interactions between characters in a group. I guess that accounts for a lot of the confidence I have in him for The Avengers.

1 2 6 7 8 10 12 13 14 24 25