Community > Posts By > BR301

BR301's photo
Wed 02/06/08 07:51 PM
No, Brandy God does not have an On/Off switch. He listens even if you are just talking, not even in traditional prayer,(eyes closed head bowed).

BR301's photo
Sun 02/03/08 04:13 PM

Clintens would get us back on track.drinker

Clinton's mistakes and ignorance started the whole thing!

BR301's photo
Sun 02/03/08 03:55 PM

Think about it this way. You would want him to be honest with you right? Even if it was not what you wanted to hear. So Don't you think it is better to be up front with him about how you feel.

I will not tell you what to do. It is not my place and I do not know either of you. But on the surface it would seem to be a bad idea to start back up with him.

It is unlikely to be better.

I wish you the best in what ever you decide to do. But I think you probably already know your answer.

Be well,
Wes

OMG.... his name is WES

Hey! It is not me! :) I would not be foolish enough to screw a relationship with you!
I have my flaws but being stupid is not one of them! laugh

The OTHER Wes!

That's sweet of you Wes, I guess not all Wes' are created equal.
laugh

BR301's photo
Sun 02/03/08 03:35 PM
Hey Everybody...

Thanks.....this really has helped me think about some things that I haven't already. I think I'm gonna give it a few days and "sleep on it" for a while before I do anything.

Thanks again

BR301's photo
Sun 02/03/08 03:30 PM

Think about it this way. You would want him to be honest with you right? Even if it was not what you wanted to hear. So Don't you think it is better to be up front with him about how you feel.

I will not tell you what to do. It is not my place and I do not know either of you. But on the surface it would seem to be a bad idea to start back up with him.

It is unlikely to be better.

I wish you the best in what ever you decide to do. But I think you probably already know your answer.

Be well,
Wes

OMG.... his name is WES

BR301's photo
Sun 02/03/08 03:29 PM

Have you forgotten the definition of insanity. Repeating the same action over again and expecting a different outcome.

That thought has not crossed my mind all day....thanks for reminding me.

BR301's photo
Sun 02/03/08 03:26 PM
I was kinda thinking that too.

BR301's photo
Sun 02/03/08 03:21 PM
I have never posted a question here before but here goes....

I spent 2 hours on the phone with an ex boyfriend this morning. We broke up almost 3 months ago. He now says he regrets things that happened. He apologized for things he said and did and told me what a great person he still thinks I am. He never said that he wanted to see me or that he regrets breaking up with me. He has always said that he has a problem with talking about his feelings and that because of things that happened with his ex-wife, he is very afraid of being hurt like that again. He repeated all of this again this morning.

My problem....

I would still like to see him. I still miss him terribly. I'm ok alone and I've been trying to move on. I been out with a few guys over the last couple of months and I've had fun with them but...

Do I tell him how I feel or leave it alone?

BR301's photo
Sat 01/26/08 11:52 AM
Maybe someone wanted your dreams cause they had none of their own.

BR301's photo
Sat 01/26/08 11:40 AM
What's a medicine wheel?

BR301's photo
Tue 01/15/08 04:09 PM
Try Chantix, worked for me with no cravings and no other side effects. Only draw back is that it's prescription.

Good luck.

BR301's photo
Mon 12/31/07 07:17 PM
Try Curel...not $20 an ounce but good stuff.

BR301's photo
Mon 12/31/07 06:43 PM
I come here sometimes just to read your stuff, Thanks for the laughs.

BR301's photo
Mon 12/31/07 06:28 PM
ABSOLUTELY!!!!!!!!!!!