Tue 06/25/13 11:57 PM
Tribal Seeds - In your eyes

a great reggae song for all moods!!!!
bless up dem hawaaiian artists!

LovahBwoi's photo
Wed 06/12/13 01:28 PM
hahahah XD

you know, even fat people need love!
its the easiest way when you drunk n see doubble-tripple or multiple...its a very good-bad excuse! :D

LovahBwoi's photo
Tue 05/28/13 10:25 AM
Edited by LovahBwoi on Tue 05/28/13 10:27 AM

Sammaliz - Psycho Technicians

[Verse 1]
I'm slashing n' clashing, obviously I'm fukking trashing
everything from something to absoloutly nothing
mostly I'll be drinking, thinking, what it takes to be king
king pinned, so I rather be smoking than life choking

me to death, free my breath, I'm off the meth
rather drain the Ethanol, protocall take full control
I'm dropping the Alcohol, throwing the bottles around
I'm develish, I'm burning and loothing in Hell's ground

get your most advanced Heros and the Wizard of OZ
the Relique of Demonic Magic in me deserves applause
for every single clause, I can rigg a darker cause
just to show, for you to know, and all that because

I can, I'm no simple man, complex Psycho technician
splitting every act in two, enhancing the wing span
spinning like a rotor blade, chopping cuz I'm made
spitting blood, cutthroat addict cuz I ain't afriad

[Chorus]
I'm a fukkin' Psycho Technician
technically totally psycho
psycho Techs blowing up psyched out wrecks
my preps Cyanide to rearrange my inside

welcome to the Dark Side
reflection of the outside
fatalism is the survival mechanism
I'm a fukkin' Psycho Technician

[Verse 2]
it's a body with a soul, you can ask my moma
the drama, when they looked into my hole
through my throat, with the tube and stiches
never trusting doctas, they all like b!tches

too soon on the other side, and life don't wanna slide
so I gotta stock my pride, Babylon can fukkin' lick
cuz I go crazy onna fukkin' Psycho Maddafakkin Techniquie
you can love me n' hate me but I'll always be unique

you can **** with my clique we be trippin too sick
go sukka d!ck and I will prick a prick onna prick
sukk my ice cream, **** you I really fukkin' mean
I can be mean onna scene cuz I'm green and clean

check I and I, cuz I don't say I'm fly I'm fukkin' black
not on crack, not really wacked, just abandond the smack
I carve and pave, degrave ya body inna pavement crack
gravedigga, psyched out n!gga diggin' a corpse for a sack

[Verse 3]
I was recently asked about the craziest **** I've done
I had to lie, and tell her Kingdom never come
fully aware of suicidal attempts in my REM sleep
consciencs of my sub-conscious mind hidden deep

I can acess it, when I'm on the brink of the axis
flipping hatches and axes under Psycho Tactiques
master mind, psycho Techs windin' up memories of T-Rex
manually manipulated massacares for a Psycho's next

victim, only problem is he's lurking somewhere within
him, don't even know what to call me, what's my name?
my head playing its own game, can't control to feel stange
reality is dark as I see black on black with shades of gray

follow what I say, read between my lies and lines
remember those times, all those crazy dreams and illusions
my confusions are real, steal, squeal, kneel it's my vision
Isolato Psycho Technicians, defying univarsal precision

LovahBwoi's photo
Tue 05/28/13 10:18 AM
[Verse 1]
I'm slashing n' clashing, obviously I'm ****ing trashing
everything from something to absoloutly nothing
mostly I'll be drinking, thinking, what it takes to be king
king pinned, so I rather be smoking than life choking

me to death, free my breath, I'm off the meth
rather drain the Ethanol, protocall take full control
I'm dropping the Alcohol, throwing the bottles around
I'm develish, I'm burning and loothing in Hell's ground

get your most advanced Heros and the Wizard of OZ
the Relique of Demonic Magic in me deserves applause
for every single clause, I can rigg a darker cause
just to show, for you to know, and all that because

I can, I'm no simple man, complex Psycho technician
splitting every act in two, enhancing the wing span
spinning like a rotor blade, chopping cuz I'm made
spitting blood, cutthroat addict cuz I ain't afriad

[Chorus]
I'm a ****in' Psycho Technician
technically totally psycho
psycho Techs blowing up psyched out wrecks
my preps Cyanide to rearrange my inside

welcome to the Dark Side
reflection of the outside
fatalism is the survival mechanism
I'm a ****in' Psycho Technician

[Verse 2]
it's a body with a soul, you can ask my moma
the drama, when they looked into my hole
through my throat, with the tube and stiches
never trusting doctas, they all like *******

too soon on the other side, and life don't wanna slide
so I gotta stock my pride, Babylon can ****in' lick
cuz I go crazy onna ****in' Psycho Maddafakkin Techniquie
you can love me n' hate me but I'll always be unique

you can **** with my clique we be trippin too sick
go sukka dick and I will prick a prick onna prick
suck my ice cream, **** you I really ****in' mean
I can be mean onna scene cuz I'm green and clean

check I and I, cuz I don't say I'm fly I'm ****in' black
not on crack, not really wacked, just abandond the smack
I carve and pave, degrave ya body inna pavement crack
gravedigga, psyched out ***** diggin' a corpse for a sack

LovahBwoi's photo
Thu 05/23/13 10:40 AM

18-40

that is because at 18 the law says you are an adult, and msot peopel consider themselves old when they are 40...

youth dont have no age limit, its all in ones mind... you can get a 40 year old who is dumber than an 19year old harvard student.... the 40 year old one will be the so called youth!!!

LovahBwoi's photo
Wed 05/22/13 05:50 AM

true. but in my opinion help is need to get everyone on the same level of equality...even though there is poverty in local areas in the western world, it does not match that of 3rd world...
and why should any group of people be more privlaged to charity help than others because of geographical, ethnical or religious diversities???

one should start at the bottom and work their way up in order to feel the full effect of change!
that is exactly NOT possible for some,and there is nothing wrong to give them some help!

am not saying to help every single individual...cuz even the rich people need help!
they need some serious personality-check!!!
i am sayign if you want to make a differnece start at the bottom!
and moeny itself will not solve the problem permanently!
Wisdom is the key, educate them, guide them, and when they can stadn ont heir own than leave them and am sure they will be mroe than greatfull!
i have seen both the positive and the negative sides of helping out other people!!!

if ther could only be a way to get rid of self-intrest adn greed, than i am sure elp is in so muc less of a need!

LovahBwoi's photo
Wed 05/22/13 05:42 AM

QUOTE: " itd not really about that you are the only one concerned about it, you are the only one taking the initiation to get people 'aware' of the fact what is happening in certain places certain parts of the world.

but really you posting it on this site, using money for internet electricity and sitting in your home wasteing time on this. does not really help the cause either my friend.

if you wanna do somethign about poverty sell all your items and move to the third world and live there to make a change, sending money and food and complaining that others are 'shut-eyed' about the fact is pretty hypocritical.
its like having an unfinished plate of food and arguing that eating it is better than throwing it since people half around the world are starving!

you wanna help, you gotta be there in their form, live their life dont belive what they say on the news its all rigged so everyone looks better than the other they are accusing. there is so much more out there than what meets the eye!
Report Post | Quote | Reply
lovahbwoi
lovahbwoi's photo
Joined Thu 02/23/12

Wed 03/07/12 02:26 AM
i recon it all comes from self intrests and greed throughout history!
if the aspect MONEY would havve been cancelled formt his world than the word poverty would totally change!
im waiting for the day the world turns on itself and we all have to start from scratch agian with no electricty and computers that is when the ipoverized people will survive and the rich and spoilled will no longer know how to continue thier so long defined life in perfection!

Many places within the 'third and fourth worlds' have basically resorted to the age old barter system for food and even shelter that can be traded especially by crafts people that can make things for the rents or even 'purchase of living quarters in many places in several African and Arabic areas around the Gulf of Aden where poverty is totally ignored by the so called self-styled 'saviors of
Islam', the Saudis and their billions. Most of the endemic poverty areas all happen to be of the wrong religious persuasion not being Sunny or the Saudi Wahabi fanatics( like those Saudis that flew the jets into the Twin Towers).
Having spent some years all over Africa the only consistent efforts by any of the Europeans has come from mostly the French and their military who also provide the basic safeguards for stability for several countries. Unfortunately, as the quoted post above implies, the local politics are sometimes and in most places a severe 'dis-service' to the people of many countries who care only about how much they can embezzle for the Swiss bank accounts. Perhaps one significant step the Swiss could take as they have for the American Govt. in notifying them of suspected income tax evaders that have accounts there, would be to freeze the bank accounts of the dictators until they are out of power. To take the moneys and other riches held in secret bank vaults for later return to a bona-fide govt. The major powers at the UN could back a UN mandated notice of freeze and confiscation and nullify any attempts for any dictator or their cronies to get those moneys back. This was brought up many years ago to certain UN officials in the security services but despite a very positive attitude to doing it, the Secretary General's staff at the UN quickly blocked that ideas from ever being brought up for debate...one can only try.
The English have a very negative attitude toward the impoverished in the third world; it has always struck me as if they are still locked into a 19th century mannerism of looking down their proverbial noses at them. Even countries that became independent from England kept not only the basic forms of British govt. but also kept that attitude. In one former colonial military, we had passed through a very badly poverty hit area with crop failure, drought and terrorists attacks. We stopped outside one village and within an hour some of the women with babies came toward out camp, stopped about 50 meters from us and just knelt to await for someone in command to ask them what they wanted...after 2 hours of waiting in the nearly 40 Celsius heat, I had enough and gathered up water cans and took it out to them, came back, took up a collection of our rations and went back to give it to them amidst other soldiers saying I was going go get into trouble for this. They were right. I was actually charged with possible association with terrorists...
The entire matter was later dropped by our Commandant upon return from patrol several days later. We had some former Portuguese officers with us as well as French and they were all appalled at the British attitudes of refusing to help the people that they were ostensibly defending, as many spoke out in favour of my actions. After the charges were dropped, somehow, I was still fined about fifty dollars 'for administrative costs'...Afterwards, our patrols took a lot of extra rations and handed them out as we went through villages.
In Tchad, with the French, we always had food trucks with us to give the poor and usually near starving villagers living on the rims of the encroaching sands of the Sahara that would ruin all their crops. The Brits could never understand that...to simply be humane in an inhumane world is always welcome and desperately needed. My apologies for the length of this . It just struck an old nerve.

Didn't read a word of that....,too many words.

I did see Saudi in there a few times...but...per capital...they are right next to the Swiss as far as wealth.

Matters naught.....you might read the posts above you before laying out that Tolstoy epic on us.

its the truth though! this is how people have evolved though the years and their cultures and that so called long letter - that is the way one helps poverty by disobeying orders of the system which forces us to watch with tied hands!
why defend the same people you are starving? another buisness plan?

level the plane, put yourself in a equal position, as you could never walk in their shoes!

LovahBwoi's photo
Wed 05/22/13 05:34 AM
true. but in my opinion help is need to get everyone on the same level of equality...even though there is poverty in local areas in the western world, it does not match that of 3rd world...
and why should any group of people be more privlaged to charity help than others because of geographical, ethnical or religious diversities???

one should start at the bottom and work their way up in order to feel the full effect of change!

LovahBwoi's photo
Fri 05/03/13 02:29 AM
Now that is more of the kind of aid i have in mind, as for me when i hear the word help, i need to feel it, i need to strive myself adn do that little extra, so that the ones who dont have it can get a feel of decency at some point in their life...

I am not saying this is wrong as one has to promote the issues and get as many people self aware...

the way i personally contribute to the struggle agaisnt poverty, is to send money to a trusted contact person in the area, and depending on their travels they make de-tours to supply bags of clothes, flour, rice...
I and my family pay for tuission fees, from 7th-12th grade for the most sucessfull scholar in the family, build new houses for them, pay certain courses which beneft their skills, location and purpose... these are things that will last with them, they will have to do their part, it will not be taken for grantage and nobody can take their education or skills away from them...!

but everyone has their own way of helping the poor, as long as one gives help to the needed, indeed it should be seen as a positive action with a greatful and positive reaction!

on the contrary, i do only help people who are stationed in the third world, if i see a so called begger in my residing country, i feel like im about to get tricked, as i knwo you need so much and you can get so much more if you are helpless here...so its all about your mindset aand which sector you choose to help really!

LovahBwoi's photo
Sat 04/20/13 02:41 AM
Silence of Death

tell me if you can hear the screaming
coming from the silence of death
after all i can see it
in the reflection of your own eyes
as the tears slide out of anothers body
dreaming no, im listening to the screaming

shaking hands with the devil
temprature cant describe the coldness
as eyes are burning hotter than fire
pure wwickedness, wreckless, hopeless
all coming from the silence of death

the voices used to be crystal clear
now they are just whispering, screaming
fadeing into the dark night
when everything seemed to be right, I
hear the silence of death screaming

allways at me when i try to be free
they haunt me as i attempt to flee
as far away from the circle of evil
pain stings through me like a needle
can't stop the silence of death screming
because touching hidden spirits of another
feels as I'm shaking hands with the devil

LovahBwoi's photo
Thu 04/04/13 05:13 AM
one has to truly appreciate the 80's and 90's era of rap and hip hop and the 60's and 70's of reggae early 90's off dancehall! thats where music was formed
and ofcourse the classic 80's of classic rock! than we floating int he same boa tand no drama over the sound vibes!

LovahBwoi's photo
Thu 04/04/13 05:09 AM
What Im Gonna Do - Buju Banton ft Nadine

wheres the music people...!

LovahBwoi's photo
Wed 04/03/13 02:35 PM
well dont worry, no hurry in africa!
jsut know all you gotta do is lick it right, roll it up smoke it and if theres mroe people around puff puff pass... after all shareing is careing!
the rest of the vibes will jsut flow along naturally!

Raspect!

LovahBwoi's photo
Fri 02/15/13 12:44 PM
youth refers to the 'younger' ones, best said the younger generation, as in the oens which have not been fully educated yet over all aspects of life etc..

LovahBwoi's photo
Thu 01/03/13 07:36 PM
lol very true that...could sum it up with respect to the mind...

paranoid is when you think something is happening when it is not actually happening! (sub-conscious or unconsious)

cautious and alert is being aware about something that might happen. (consciously)

LovahBwoi's photo
Mon 12/24/12 01:45 AM
exactly - it dont!
but then communisim is again a form of politics (lies) to power the system for the leaders self intrest....
what ahppened to living in harmony in liek a village..people over in the amazon dont fight they have their social structure that works well..thats more of teh 'no money' aspect i was thinking of!

LovahBwoi's photo
Mon 11/26/12 01:36 AM
yeah quite a few times actually!
The question is if its the same as paranormal activity - or what i think is that you are allowing your body to absorb negative energy..which results in bad spiritual behaviours!
As i truly belive there is more to everyone than we can see and we are not alone on this planet...even the ones that have passed away physically are still around and in us in many other forms!

spread positive energy!

LovahBwoi's photo
Mon 11/12/12 01:46 PM
Jah mann!
Nice to see some other people showing intrest inna di topic too!
What is it that you write about breddah?
Poetry, lyrics both?

Love, war, depression, motivation, questions of life, comedy, personal story and experiences?

bless up, let mi hear some, Iman got plenty

LovahBwoi's photo
Mon 11/05/12 02:59 PM
Well, it sux dont it? XD hehe
but yeah on the serious side of life, the world is changeing for the worse and true both men and women ate getting dragged down that dark abyss!
But on the real, its only the fake people that change!
If you are a true person and true to yourself, than you can change your wearabouts, the way you do things but you dont change yourself!

So i must say, the oens who are acting 14, the full blame is all pon dem selves!
Us people got a lot to learn anyways thorugh this life time and the next to come!

LovahBwoi's photo
Thu 06/28/12 05:49 AM
you can either look for ways on how to relase the anger or my favourite . you can turn the tables and take grip of the anger twice as bad as it got hold of you and when the right moment comes you relase it at the right pace where it does not harm but rather good! :)

Previous 1