Community > Posts By > LilBitJ

LilBitJ's photo
Tue 02/21/12 05:16 PM
A Christian is not a religion but a relationship with Jesus Christ and our Father God. And it says in his word that being homosexual is an abomination which is greater than a sin! So if im a Christian and I have a relationsip with my Lord and he right in his word that homosexual is an abomination to him then by me supporting it, that means that im against God. Yes God gives us a free will to be obedient or disobedient to his word, but just understand that by being disobedient there are reprocautions that come with disobedience.

SUPPORTING SOMETHING THAT GOD IS AGAINST=BEING AGAINST GOD

LilBitJ's photo
Tue 02/21/12 05:00 PM
Is free will a sin?......well you have the free will to do as you please, you have the free will to murder and individual but on the other hand it is a sin, you also have the free will to live a holy and sactified life before Chist but thats not a sin!!! God gives everyone the will power to do as they please but he also has a set of commandments that if broken is considered a sin. But he will never make you do anything "YOU MAKE YOUR OWN DECISIONS BUT HE WILL TELL YOU WHATS RIGHT AND WHATS WRONG"

LilBitJ's photo
Tue 02/21/12 04:50 PM
Edited by LilBitJ on Tue 02/21/12 04:52 PM
the red flags that i suppose are in my possesion is.....only 5'1, althletic built, very athletic, a little tomboyish but(not HOMO),can count the guys that i have had a relationship on 4 fingers, i uphold high standards for myself, independent, been in church since i was 11, will not date foolish men, pretty boys are pleasing to my eyes, i think oral sex is nasty and im very private about my life and who i allow in it!