Community > Posts By > MCLOVIN4ALL

MCLOVIN4ALL's photo
Sun 07/06/08 08:29 PM
check his diet, a change in diets could do that, cheese (don't know why dogs love cheese), or maybe your dog is just not having a good day.

Invest in Oust spray, unscented is what we used at the medical practice I worked at. It will erase any smell... any smell.sick

MCLOVIN4ALL's photo
Sun 07/06/08 08:00 PM
good stuff. Rhino records used to put out some great compilations with the old big band/jazz and lounge stuff.

MCLOVIN4ALL's photo
Sun 05/11/08 08:15 PM
oyasumi nasai

MCLOVIN4ALL's photo
Fri 05/09/08 06:21 AM

Flip a coin, if you would like I can show you how.smokin

flip a coin??

MCLOVIN4ALL's photo
Fri 05/09/08 06:21 AM

What's wrong with women with children? I don't sit around and say what an jerk their dad is. I'm better than that & they don't need to hear that. I think you need to get out more.

it seems I get out enough, just not as much as some of the ladies here. They all seem to have souvenirs from the last asshole they dated

MCLOVIN4ALL's photo
Fri 05/09/08 06:20 AM

flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

I am so sick of the dating scene in this state. Either you have to settle for a ready made family with ladies who have some issue with having kids with an asshole daddy so you get a family of 3-5 kids and having to listen to how their dad is a jerkfaced psycho.

Or

The lady is single with no kids and you soon find out why. She is either stalking you and your friends because leaving her undies around your place and marking her territory with hickies and bite marks was too subtle. Or she just isn't quite house broken enough to take home to the family, or perhaps she was home schooled in a small box that doubled as a litter box.

I think a mail order bride is the way to go. There is something definitely missing. There is no one around to talk to, or to hang with. No one there to say, "I love you" and mean it. No one that isn't working towards their own agenda for the insurance coverage or help with gas money.

sweetie i think you are the one with issues. easy there boy

flowerforyou

Doubt it, if I were- they would still be with their baby's daddy

MCLOVIN4ALL's photo
Thu 05/08/08 09:07 PM
I am so sick of the dating scene in this state. Either you have to settle for a ready made family with ladies who have some issue with having kids with an asshole daddy so you get a family of 3-5 kids and having to listen to how their dad is a jerkfaced psycho.

Or

The lady is single with no kids and you soon find out why. She is either stalking you and your friends because leaving her undies around your place and marking her territory with hickies and bite marks was too subtle. Or she just isn't quite house broken enough to take home to the family, or perhaps she was home schooled in a small box that doubled as a litter box.

I think a mail order bride is the way to go. There is something definitely missing. There is no one around to talk to, or to hang with. No one there to say, "I love you" and mean it. No one that isn't working towards their own agenda for the insurance coverage or help with gas money.

MCLOVIN4ALL's photo
Sun 05/04/08 09:30 PM
laugh

MCLOVIN4ALL's photo
Sun 05/04/08 09:28 PM

Isn't it better to find out early that she was like that? Grrr. Before you invested your time?

we talked for a month daily. But it seems the jerk factor is around. I'd rather just have a true straight forward honest person say, " hey, you're not my type - piss off." instead of lie to me. I see through the lies, especially since most of the people who try to lie to me suck at it. I hate having my time wasted and I sure as hell won't waste anyone elses.

MCLOVIN4ALL's photo
Sun 05/04/08 09:20 PM
Are other people having an issue with people just blowing them off with no reason, or if there is a reason- it is a blatant lie?

I thought the fact that people posting they are sick of playing childish games meant they knew what games were and therefore could refrain from acting like they are 9 years old.

It is one thing to ignore people you have not talked to, or have told that you aren't interested. It is a completely different thing to out and lie to someone you were talking to for a while and say **** like, "Oh I'm pregnant, I am going to have to reevaluate and restructure my life...". We know this is a lie because she came back online with a new profile with the same message and still keeps showing up under my mutual match options. Then she wonders why guys keep passing her page over. I guess even online people can pick up the smell of "*****" really fast.

Everyday brings me closer to ordering that mail order bride catalog...

MCLOVIN4ALL's photo
Sat 04/26/08 12:16 AM
hey

MCLOVIN4ALL's photo
Mon 04/21/08 10:23 PM
she must be really, really intelligent.

MCLOVIN4ALL's photo
Thu 04/17/08 11:30 PM

Just simply do what all the women do to me. Ignore him.

This seems to be the requisite JSH response from women who lack proper social skills.

Or, you can just tell him you aren't interested in anything more than a friendship at this time. Say nothing else. Explainations tend to cause a mixup in the other persons mind and they believe you said that with the right guy things can be different.

Just saying.

MCLOVIN4ALL's photo
Wed 04/16/08 07:48 PM
could be worse. White castle's here hasas chicken "Rings". Ask yourself, what part of the chicken is a ring? No good can come from this.

MCLOVIN4ALL's photo
Tue 04/15/08 09:31 PM
ugly kid joe did the song from the 90's

more recently is three days grace.

but the UKJ lyric is

I hate everything about you

vs.

3DG which is something like:

I F'n hate you (or something)

The Ugly kid Joe album was decent, it also included the "cat's in the Cradle" cover. That album may have been there biggest release.

MCLOVIN4ALL's photo
Thu 04/03/08 01:04 PM
welcome to JSH. I Love Aussie's. So have you been to Uluru? Trying to find out what to expect on a trip to the rock.

MCLOVIN4ALL's photo
Tue 04/01/08 01:04 AM
easier to dine alone. No complaints on where to go and no waiting to be seated.

MCLOVIN4ALL's photo
Sat 03/29/08 04:17 PM
Cremation. it is easiest that i don't come back during the zombie apocalypse and have to see this place all over again.

i hate ohio that much.

MCLOVIN4ALL's photo
Sat 03/29/08 12:23 AM
check the spam folder. That's where I found mine.

MCLOVIN4ALL's photo
Thu 03/20/08 10:55 AM
my sixth sense for dating tells me when something ain't right, I had to dump her because she was on the road to cheater-ville. It was for the best, I moved on and the other guy exposed her to HIV.

Sometimes it pays to listen to the little voice.

Previous 1