Community > Posts By > Dale031124

Dale031124's photo
Mon 05/21/12 02:36 AM
What is everybody doing this summer for there vacation?

Dale031124's photo
Sun 03/18/12 07:13 AM

I talk to people all the time. The lonliness some of us feel is the desire to SHARE the daily events in our lives with someone special. It's NOT a horny thing. I could fulfill that need with a warm body.

I know what you mean Tammy. If I could Just have someone to do certain things with like going to a festival or antiquing or any thing that I want to do similar, I would get out more often. I do things like that with friends, but it's just not the same without a significant other.

Dale031124's photo
Sun 03/18/12 07:06 AM

your not alone now you got everyone here to chat too cheers:thumbsup: but i know what you mean you wonder if you should find that special lady and get serious well if you do find her ask her if she has a decent sister and let me know lollllllllll waving :thumbsup: drinker :banana: :thumbsup: cheers

Will do Cheer. Lol

Dale031124's photo
Wed 03/14/12 06:59 AM

My saying for today is a lot of Doctors just don't give a crap and your just a number in a Hospital 99% of the time i say no matter how serious your condition is even if your near your death bed :thumbsup:

"Y-O-U-'-R-E is you are. Y-O-U-R is your." Chandler Bing

Dale031124's photo
Wed 03/14/12 06:46 AM

"I understand that Scissors can beat Paper, and I get how Rock can beat Scissors, but there's no ****ing way Paper can beat Rock. Paper is supposed to magically wrap around Rock leaving it immobile?

Why the hell can't paper do this to scissors? Screw scissors, why can't paper do this to people? Why isn't notebook paper constantly suffocating students while they take notes in class? I'll tell you why: because paper can't beat anybody; a rock would tear that **** up in 2 seconds.

When I play rock/paper/scissors, I always choose rock. Then when somebody claims to beat me with their paper I can punch them in the face with my already clenched fist and say, "Oh ****, I'm sorry. I thought paper would protect you, you *******!"

Nice!!drinks drinks drinks

Dale031124's photo
Mon 03/12/12 07:16 PM
I recieved a hug today from a very dear friend in which I have always had this secret "kiddy" crush on. I wonder if she suspects after all this time. Anyway, that's what made me smile today.

Dale031124's photo
Sat 03/10/12 07:39 PM

having one of those days when I truly miss times when I could choose to 'be alone',,,,sigh

it so often seem greener on the other side,,,,

Exactly. When it's Winter, you want it to be Summer. When it's Summer, you want it to be Winter. lol

Dale031124's photo
Sat 03/10/12 07:31 PM

You can be in a room full of people and still feel lonely. It's a different kind of lonely. We are blessed with great family and friends, but that "something" that is missing makes you feel lonely.

That is the kind of lonely I am talking about Ms. Tammy. Thank you.

Dale031124's photo
Wed 03/07/12 08:34 PM

You learn to treasure your alone time.
Use it, to get chit done.
Work on yourself, if anything needs doing.
Be ready, when 'she' comes along.
The lonely times make you appreciate
the together times.

View it as a good thing maybe?

...hmmm also if your a guy try to hold off on jacking off
soo much....and if your a woman make your arrangements when your
really horny.....yes
also ....dont eat beans.....bad idea ..very bad idea,you don't wana
be going at it especially doggy style and rip a loud smelly
fart....do you ..no and your paint could curdle up on your walls
...not good! Leave that crap in the toilet. i guess thats all i
can think of for preparation 4 now other than ladies look like you
wana claw his back and break out whips...guys dont be stuffing
toilet paper in front of your under where to make it look big if
your not ...your sweetie is going to find out and well ...it just
looks weird and ...what the hell where ya thinking anyway toilet
paper is to wipe with ...if you have to go to the bathroom that
much save the **** for another day :laughing:

Thanks John. That advice is very....concerning. But funny. Laughing my A$$ Off.

Dale031124's photo
Mon 03/05/12 11:56 PM
Thanks everyone for the comments and the HUMOR. Very much appreciated.

Dale031124's photo
Mon 03/05/12 08:34 AM

You learn to treasure your alone time.
Use it, to get chit done.
Work on yourself, if anything needs doing.
Be ready, when 'she' comes along.
The lonely times make you appreciate
the together times.

View it as a good thing maybe?

I do Soufie but I guess I'm not being truthful to myself.

Dale031124's photo
Mon 03/05/12 08:31 AM
Thanks for the comments. I mean don't get me wrong, I get out. A friend and myself did bourbon st. in New Orleans this weekend and we had a blast. Some times I like being alone and sometimes I like to get a little intimate with a certain girl but I think I need something serious.

Dale031124's photo
Mon 03/05/12 06:41 AM
I am very much a private person but sometimes you just have to let it out. What do you do when you experience this pain?

Dale031124's photo
Wed 02/22/12 06:38 PM

Hello!
Hi Sunshine.

Dale031124's photo
Sat 02/18/12 06:02 PM
We went to the movies together tonight for the first time in ages. She brought 3 of her closest girlfriends with us. Just me and 4 teenage girls. That was really awkward but I had a lot of fun with them. Does anyone really go to the movies with there kids anymore? Just asking.

Dale031124's photo
Sat 02/18/12 10:08 AM
laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

555-1212..........

Dale031124's photo
Wed 02/15/12 06:23 PM
"Wonderful Tonight" By Eric Clapton but I can think of a hundred more that I like including "Lady" By Kenny Rogers or "Hello" By Lionel Richie

Dale031124's photo
Sun 02/12/12 12:10 AM
Don't know you. But congrats anyway and I hope you two get to stay in touch. Good Luck.

Dale031124's photo
Sat 02/11/12 11:57 PM
I grew up listening to her and others like Madonna and Prince. She will be missed. We will always love you Whitney.

Dale031124's photo
Sat 02/11/12 05:42 PM
Thanks everyone for the comments. I did get out today. I got an inspection sticker on my truck and I almost went to the local Mardi gras parade. Now what to do for tomorrow. Hmmmmm

Previous 1 3