Community > Posts By > DaddyTime

DaddyTime's photo
Sun 02/05/12 11:04 PM
Edited by DaddyTime on Sun 02/05/12 11:05 PM
lol that was fun to read.

And I am suffering from boredom as well so feel free to post more lol.

DaddyTime's photo
Sun 02/05/12 10:57 PM
I sit lost in the abyss dark and cold, memories
of you fading, stories never told heartbeats
tainted no longer strong and bold.

pain and pity hand in hand together I hoped
we'd take our final stand, now laying here alone
my faith be damned, no golden gates no promised land.

All we have and all we lose how we go we can not choose,
on you're death bed you'll find this true just hope there's
someone there with you.

DaddyTime's photo
Sun 02/05/12 09:46 PM
I am thinking I feel better then I have in months, yet I know somehow my ex will cal and ruin that lol I think I will simply think of bunnies as she talks and block out the blabber.

DaddyTime's photo
Sun 02/05/12 09:42 PM
Edited by DaddyTime on Sun 02/05/12 09:44 PM

looks;
beard.
style;
creative.
personality;
intelligent.
bedroom;
obey.
other;
argumentative.

I think I would like this in a women too, minus the beard.

I can dream too can't I lmfao. I rethink that since the 1st women to pop in to my head think of this after the post was Roseanne.

Hmm honestly nothing wrong with Roseanne though, but I retract the dream part now lol.

DaddyTime's photo
Sun 02/05/12 07:54 PM
sure

DaddyTime's photo
Sun 02/05/12 07:51 PM

I wish more people would realize how beneficial the forums are to helping meet people! No weeding thru inactive profiles and such... happy

Agreed that's the 1st thing I noticed when I joined and wish more people would come here.

Those of you that are here though are awesome.

Dude....you so should upgrade, do the mutual match thing, and when you email chicks, talk about butt sex. Win-Win!

How does mutual match help with the upgraded member ship? I am uncertain of if it is worth it or not and would like feedback from those who have it, or who have had it and no longer do.

DaddyTime's photo
Sun 02/05/12 07:42 PM

Dudes and Dudettes Guys and Girls Ladies and Gentlemen...I have here a really sensitive topic more so a question to ask that requires you to be totaly honest with yourself.Have you ever judged someone by their looks and appearances?I have done it plenty of times not ashamed bout itl

yes, but not their character, just their habits:

whether outward appearance seems to be a high priority,
whether they are into the latest 'trends',
whether they bother with hygiene,
whether they try to 'fit in' with a specific age group
whether they bother with professionalism
whether they try too hard to be 'unique', stand out,grab attention
etc......

I have judged peoples character by their behavior and how they 'carry' themself

If judging people I would say these would be the best things to judge them on.

DaddyTime's photo
Sun 02/05/12 07:40 PM
Looks:Not really important just not too skinny or too overweight, I want her to be healthy and her body to reflect that.

Style: again not important, i do like dresses and skirts but nothing is hotter and more of a turn on the when she slightly lifts her hips to help you pull her pants off.

personality: strong, friendly, outgoing, caring, independent yet still secure enough to ask for help if help is needed.

Bedroom: I love can be kind of a freak and enjoy trying new things so someone who is as adventurous as I am.

other: Loyalty and honesty re the 2 most important thing to me, I will never cheat and will never again accept being cheated on. I will not lie to you (if you look bad in that dress I will say so if you ask)and I expect not to be lied to.

Like I said i will update and change things as I feel appropriate.

DaddyTime's photo
Sun 02/05/12 07:19 PM
Well I am interested in what you all are looking for, guys and girls.

Using the form below please describe what you want in each area.

Looks:

Style:

personality:

Bedroom:

other:

Fill out all field that apply to what you want and use the other section for things that you can find no other place for.

(I will post my preferences later so that I may edit it at my leisure and update as thing change.)

DaddyTime's photo
Sun 02/05/12 07:10 PM

And if ladyliz said that you fit in here well my friend you really do fit in here. drinks are on me tonight. drinks

Well then make room here I come lol

DaddyTime's photo
Sun 02/05/12 07:08 PM
Edited by DaddyTime on Sun 02/05/12 07:11 PM
here it goes

I am attracted to chaotic women
I spend to much time online
I am overly cynical
I sometimes argue my opinions as facts
I let my past relationship affect me in negatively.
I am grumpy in the morning's

i will edit and add as they come to me.

DaddyTime's photo
Sun 02/05/12 06:54 PM
lol darn and I wanted to know if I was a reject.

DaddyTime's photo
Sun 02/05/12 06:50 PM

EXACTLY!!!! I kept getting kicked out of the ugly threads so I created this one for anyone else who may have been kicked out as well. All in all, it's about coming in here and having fun!:banana: drinker

where are the ugly threads? I have searched for them lol

DaddyTime's photo
Sun 02/05/12 06:45 PM

whats an ugly reject room?
You have to read the opening page to understand.....Don't worry, you fit in:wink:

To all who come here...this room was created for ppl who were rejected from the ugly threads. However, ANYONE is welcome. Just please, no drama, be kind and have fun!

I would like to assume the being rejected from the ugly thread would mean that you were not ugly enough. If that is the case yay

If it means that we are ugly rejects still ay that means more people will hit on us thinking were easy lmfao

DaddyTime's photo
Sun 02/05/12 05:52 PM
Edited by DaddyTime on Sun 02/05/12 05:53 PM

I am reading a bunch of crap here but, none of it got anything to do with being a man.

No one got the right to judge a man for the tears he sheds or the crap he takes....cause the people who are fu**king stupid enough to make that easy judgement ain't the ones holding back thier tears or holding thier tongues when bullets are hitting bone.

Judgement is for the pu$$ies who can easily sling words around but ain't got the nuts to step up when it is time to earn some scars by walking into the fire.

That is the exact reason I feel so superior around here....I know for a fact that most people are all talk and the ones who ain't got the spine to back up thier bullschitt are the loudest ones.

I like you, wish you were a women.

I could be..if you take me out and get me drunk enough.

:)

(just don't let my woman catch wind of it....she would kill me)

have not got a date using this site yet so what the hell, i just ask for the same consideration in keeping it private and not be posting mushy stuff on my facebook. might give the wrong impression lol

Like I really just want to get in you're pants.

DaddyTime's photo
Sun 02/05/12 05:19 PM

I am reading a bunch of crap here but, none of it got anything to do with being a man.

No one got the right to judge a man for the tears he sheds or the crap he takes....cause the people who are fu**king stupid enough to make that easy judgement ain't the ones holding back thier tears or holding thier tongues when bullets are hitting bone.

Judgement is for the pu$$ies who can easily sling words around but ain't got the nuts to step up when it is time to earn some scars by walking into the fire.

That is the exact reason I feel so superior around here....I know for a fact that most people are all talk and the ones who ain't got the spine to back up thier bullschitt are the loudest ones.

I like you, wish you were a women.

DaddyTime's photo
Sun 02/05/12 05:13 PM

my ideal man has to be stronger emotionally than me cause sometimes in a relationship couples engage themselves in psychological warfare example if me and my guy are fighting and he insults me I wont keep my mouth shut and try to be the bigger person am not his child I will insult the hell out of him and the one mistake he can make is cry infront of me...if my guy is emotionally weaker than I am then he's a woos and I have no business being with him

This I strongly disagree with this and my main concern is this part.

I wont keep my mouth shut and try to be the bigger person am not his child I will insult the hell out of hi

why would you do this?

I was raised by a single mother and what she told me is this 'when a woman is married or seeing a guy she should be submissive to her husband/bf but that's no reason to take crap from him...African women are feisty that way

I love a heated debate, but being belittled by my partner is not something I would enjoy to much. When you care deeply for someone their opinion of you means more, to take advantage of that and use it against them to hurt them is not right.

It's one thing to stand up for what you believe in it;s another to stand there and continuously insult someone.

he may be a wuss is he cries, but he is a B!tch if he stand's there and takes that, if this was the case a real man would drop you like a hot potato the 1st time you pulled that.

relationships are about mutual respect and if one is insulting the other and belittling them to the point that crying might be a result then that is a lack of respect.

I hear the word emotional abuse used a lot by women for men who do this.

I see your point of view and you are right.

lol I may be odd but I was kinda attracted to you when you didn't, I am a stand up comedian no one insults me more then me and my opinion matters most to me. I honestly don't see what you could say to hurt me, if you were with me then you would obviously find me attractive and likely enjoy me in bed. So insults along those lines would be baseless and have no effect. anything else meh no big deal might give me an idea for my set lol.

So don't change you're beliefs or who you are because of my post, some guy may just be in to that and love you for you. passion is passion and if you love like you fight it may make for a wonderfully chaotic relationship you both enjoy.

lol that makes me sound so odd and is not what I want it simply intrigues me.

DaddyTime's photo
Sun 02/05/12 05:00 PM
Edited by DaddyTime on Sun 02/05/12 05:02 PM

A guy who wouldn't mind making ME a sandwich.

rofl

would you like anything to drink with that? and would you mind pausing the movie till I get back?

An MGD if you have it, and depends on the movie. :tongue:

I don't drink but I always keep a few beverages on hand just in case, and that's fine what rewind was made for :).

that is of course if i really cared about the movie and it was not simply an excuse to cuddle .

DaddyTime's photo
Sun 02/05/12 04:53 PM

Yeah everyone's getting hitched except for me. Great glad to hear it...really happy for all you guys..LoL...congratulations.

I will marry you if I can wear the tux.

DaddyTime's photo
Sun 02/05/12 04:50 PM

A guy who wouldn't mind making ME a sandwich.

rofl

would you like anything to drink with that? and would you mind pausing the movie till I get back?