Community > Posts By > 61sunshine

61sunshine's photo
Wed 01/02/08 07:29 PM
Where are all the locals? Maybe we could get together somewhere.

61sunshine's photo
Thu 12/27/07 06:42 PM
How many are on here from the Augusta area or nearby? Always looking for new friends.

61sunshine's photo
Thu 12/20/07 04:48 AM
Go for it. Wt better time? Everyone will be excited about Christmas that they won't settle down to doing the old stare and glare act. Besides they will be less likely to ask a lot of personal questions in front of the entire crowd.

61sunshine's photo
Thu 12/20/07 04:16 AM
Michianman,
Yes, they have just gone before us and Christians know that we will see them again. We hurt in our hearts because we are human but I bet if we could speak to one that has passed on they would tell us they wouldn't want to come back.

61sunshine's photo
Thu 12/20/07 04:11 AM
Thanks everyone. Hopefully, if nothing else I will make some lasting friendships. After all, we can't have too many friends. I am a person that does not dwell on the bad but I try to find good in everything. I believe when God closes a door He opens a window. I do semi-professional clowning as a Christian ministry. Get to know me. I can be quite likeable.

61sunshine's photo
Thu 12/20/07 04:06 AM
Hello. Glad to meet you. I am up way to early this morning but have to go about 50 miles to the cemetary where my first husband is buried to put flowers on the grave , come back to where my grandmother's buried and do the same and then on to a Christmas party at the nursing home where my mother is. Sure not liking this old age thing!

61sunshine's photo
Wed 12/19/07 07:18 AM
Lost Ed December 24,1994
Met Jim and we wed December 30,1995
Lost Jim December 28,2004.
Only our Lord gets me through this month. There are so many great memories that come to mind. I thought when Jim and I wed God was giving both of us a second chance at life, both having lost our mates in 1994. Now I am just asking what His purpose is for my life. When God closes a door He opens a window.

61sunshine's photo
Tue 12/18/07 11:51 AM
Are there any of us more mature people on here? Meaning the over 50 group. Would like to chat if you are out there.

61sunshine's photo
Mon 12/17/07 04:45 PM
I have posted on several sites and the replies I get are all from afar. Where are the locals? I am always afraid of scams. Why else would someone say theyare interested when the live 1000 miles away? I am a young retiree. Stay busy. Been widowed 3 years now and would love to go out with someone other than the girls.