Community > Posts By > Cellara

no photo
Tue 12/03/19 05:40 PM
drinker mzrosie waving

no photo
Tue 12/03/19 05:27 PM
I recommend no puppy. Adopt from Craigslist or a shelter. Initially, you will need a crate for when you are at work. Also, if you make a small playpen (section off a corner of your home and gate them in) with their blanket and dishes, they will not poopie there and learn from you, go outside when I take you out of the pen. Then, you can slowly introduce them to the house. This is in case your doggie has not been properly house trained, or, like most dogs, is confused from the new place.
Also, they are not confined to a crate, like when you are at work.

It will be your best friend.

There is a reason so many people have dogs.

They love you unconditionally.

Good luck!

no photo
Tue 12/03/19 04:39 PM
Indeed, I have met many new wonderfully friendly folks!

no photo
Tue 12/03/19 04:36 PM
...works at sleeping.

An unexpected visitor...?

no photo
Tue 12/03/19 10:18 AM
Looking for ideas for holiday baking. Mail gifts in mind. You don't have to include the recipe - AllRecipes works for me- just some ideas from you crafty folks?

Merry, Merry!

no photo
Tue 12/03/19 10:10 AM

Find your center and learn to ground yourself. Stress, both positive and negative is a fact of life and there's no escaping it unless you live in a bubble.

There's a bunch of things that can help reduce it, like what others have mentioned, the trick is finding what works for you. Stress effects me mostly at work, so finding a place to be alone or other means won't work. The centering and grounding myself... finding that peaceful place inside of me, works best.

So true!

It's what you make it, how you perceive it and how you process it!

Good on you, River. There is always a place inside that holds your peace, joy, love, forgiveness...
I work on finding it multiple times a day. (The coonhound I adopted is a true lesson for me!) Onwards...

no photo
Tue 12/03/19 10:05 AM
Dogs that stay beside you or behind you
Morning routine
My planner smitten

no photo
Tue 12/03/19 04:36 AM
Thank you riverspirit. Tried essentials. Perhaps it's the coconut blend...

Thank you for enhancing my happiness... Even if momentarily ...because it's not mosquito season.

...to be rekindled in summer.

The garlic oil made me smell like a salad...

no photo
Mon 12/02/19 08:41 PM
Guess not.

:shrug:

Hit me up for the make and model, folks.

winking

no photo
Mon 12/02/19 07:59 PM
BzzzzzzzzzT

Sorry drunkenness stresses me out.

drinks

You OK then?

no photo
Mon 12/02/19 07:11 PM
bZzzztT

brokenheart

waving

no photo
Mon 12/02/19 06:56 PM

I drink becuae it enhances my work. I write potry and make songs. I need a real lady 'cuase i hit a low point in my life.

Yeahh, the boose anoe ither stuff bringgs me another seperteat reality, like tht carols castaneda guy. yeah I shared my stuff i wish ti find another person that could share these sperapte realities, you know? theres more to the world man

Laurence has a list of numbers for you. He's very selective...

no photo
Mon 12/02/19 06:46 PM
You dont actually have to taze them and risk repercussions...

You can just sound the taze alarm and watch them scramble. You get more than one at once that way, too.

I call it stress transfer.

It works great for the neighbors chicken killing dog also.

Bzzzzzzt!

Bye bye doggie.

Ah. Feel better just thinking about it...

no photo
Mon 12/02/19 04:54 AM

Riverspirit1111: Waking up in time to see the full moon
Waking up in time for the sunrise
Having plenty of coconut oil to put on me to repel the mosquitoes

Wait. Does coconut oil really repel mosquitoes???

That would be an ecstatic ah ha moment if true!! Hecky dern, I'm excited just thinking of the prospect! Now THIS is true happiness. Can't wait to be the one to share this with all my peeps.

It is true, isn't it?

no photo
Mon 12/02/19 04:39 AM
Great reflective question.

The moment of birth- any species
Sharing
Ah ha moments

no photo
Sun 12/01/19 08:10 PM
https://vimeo.com/360019143

He was drowning in the river at about 4 days old. Then this happened later.
:hatching_chick:

no photo
Sun 12/01/19 07:34 PM
I'm with mzrosie!

Snow.

no photo
Sun 12/01/19 07:30 PM
"Do people really want relationships any more."

Nope. Changed my mind.
And after only three days here...

BE the hero!

no photo
Sun 12/01/19 05:45 PM
Men?? Oh. Pause.

no photo
Sun 12/01/19 05:23 PM
Hello, catinidaho!

Those ages are considered "high risk". However, like many labels, it"s often overu$ed.

I do know several women that have had a child without complications in their mid forties. And I know a lady who had her third child at 60. A real anomaly, which was initially diagnosed as a tumor. Cutest tumor I ever saw! He is a grown man now and she was wiser at that age, so he fared very well academically and socially growing up.

With that said, I think over 50 is a bit late, but am confident the human body knows more than I and already has it figured out.

And of course, the disclaimer, everyone is different, mind, body and soul.

BTW I think you are very beautiful!