Community > Posts By > Cellara

no photo
Sun 12/01/19 10:17 AM
"can some men stop being a pervert"

Yes, but that would take six months of abstinence and a willingness and a commitment on their part.

So, no.

Onwards...

no photo
Sun 12/01/19 08:01 AM
“No pessimist ever discovered the secrets of the stars, or sailed to uncharted land, or opened a new doorway for the human spirit.” – Hellen Keller

no photo
Sat 11/30/19 05:18 PM
SOLD! To the FunnyGnome for a pack of smokes. No returns.

waving

no photo
Sat 11/30/19 10:09 AM
Rescued danebull and papered walker coonhound.

I'll let you guess the Danes name... She's a girls best friend and in the ruff.

The coon? Also a rescue. Problem is, I rescued her from being kenneled for her first year without human interaction. A wild one that will always have an alpha mind that happenns to be crazy from the lack of direction from anyone but herself.

She chewed up the door frame and door to the garage because there was a rodent in there and insists on eliminating on cement only.

Lesson: Let hunting dogs be hunting dogs.

For sale: Ivara the Huntress. Determined hunter. Focused. Stays off the grass. Ignores distractions. Cheap.

no photo
Sat 11/30/19 09:49 AM
Edited by Cellara on Sat 11/30/19 09:51 AM
"I am 58 and never even talked to a single woman in 20 years here in the USA that doesn't have some kind of substance abuse problem."

Whew.

Good job, ladies. Way to separate the wheat from the chaff without so much as a peep.

drinker

no photo
Sat 11/30/19 06:36 AM
Jaish,

I value your words of wisdom.

My second day here and I have already gained much knowledge- from the spammers, the profiles and why they appear as they do and about myself.

I have not learned many new things from your comments. However, they brought me back from the new road to discernment, uncertainty and choices- to where I came from, a place of stillness, contentment and a slow, forward journey. The place I momentarily placed in my pocket.

I take it out, angle it to reflect the sun, see it sparkle and place it back in my pocket.

I remember why I came and take the next step on my path. I can see myself from behind, walking, admiring nature on the way, my dress and hair reflecting the evening sun... and I am alone.

And I'm OK with that. Now however, the space in my pocket jingles with another trinket... your journey.

Thank you for sharing.

1 3 Next