what is wrong with me, and be BRUTALLY HONEST
i can take it
or constructive criticism anyway

okdude's photo
Sun 06/08/08 02:08 AM
.....i know

okdude's photo
Sun 06/08/08 02:06 AM
rock girl, black hair, green eyes...hates rap. Generally conservative, real, etc. Black skirt, white shirt...that sort of thing. If you happen to be anywhere in this country, let me know. Ok, that may be a little specific, and Im not that picky, but you must be out there somewhere...

okdude's photo
Sun 06/08/08 01:58 AM
right here...418 miles from NYC, because there is a whole other part of the state that people don't even know about. Open til 4am

okdude's photo
Sun 06/08/08 01:33 AM
you are brilliant, not many people here think like i do though

okdude's photo
Sun 06/08/08 01:16 AM
well maybe the whole world is turning san fran....in which case...i dont even know what to do

okdude's photo
Sun 06/08/08 01:07 AM
Ok girls, I can not figure this out...
I constantly hear "guys are jerks, guys are only after one thing, etc etc etc...."
has it ever occured to you that you may be looking in the wrong place? Im not sure if its where im from (Buffalo aka western ny state) or what, but it seems as if girls only have interest in the typical guy....tall, perfect hair, plucked eyebrows, white popped collar shirt, blue jeans with trendy holes, and flip flops. Yea, if a guy is trying that hard to impress someone, he is probably cheating on someone else. Maybe you should look for that guy with the normal t-shirt and shorts, a beer, and who may look less than perfect. This person isnt out to impress...he's out to try to have fun and be natural. Of course, I am describing myself. I may not spend an hour in front of the mirror trying to "douche bag" it up, but I am a decent honest kid. I wanna have fun, and I'm responsible, I even say "may I" and "please" when applicable.
Like anyone else, I like to go out, party, and have fun. I also try to be a decent person. I may fail at a lot of things, but I put effort into what I do. I have good manners, and am very respectful of others. So because I don't dress properly and gyrate to rap like i have jello in my veins as does every other mindless individual, you write me off as unacceptable?
hey, that right guy is out here.. quit going for the trendy dude, and try someone different.... maybe that shy guy that isn't cocky and arrogant enough to approach you with a stupid one liner he stole from a movie.
Isn't there anyone out there that thinks the way I do, or have I just lost it completely. Maybe I should've been born in the 30's.
I really hope not. Anyway, let me know.

okdude's photo
Mon 12/24/07 06:21 AM
good to see theres someone else out there thinking the same way i do. I think theres a lot more decent people aroun, they're just hiding.

okdude's photo
Thu 12/20/07 10:29 PM
yelled at

okdude's photo
Thu 12/20/07 10:25 PM
and speaking of clothes, what kinda of style are you tryin to pull...yer gettin way too dressed up for a day of shopping, and stop taking all the close spots, and in Ontario at least, all yer license plates start with "A"

okdude's photo
Thu 12/20/07 10:21 PM
technically is aboat

but whats up with you guys buying your clothes here and ditchin yer old stuff here as well...

you duty avoiding people

this is all in humor, i deal with canadians all day, i could go on and on and on and on

okdude's photo
Thu 12/20/07 10:18 PM
yea...i got nothin...i should prolly just start watchin some tv

okdude's photo
Thu 12/20/07 10:12 PM
There are some decent normal people out there...like me. Theres probably no real good way of knowing which is which though. Decent conversation I guess is all that would work.

(in my case, I think my pic doesnt help matters though)laugh

okdude's photo
Thu 12/20/07 09:58 PM
theres a lot of very very desperate people on here, im guessing thats whats going on.