Community > Posts By > khan327

khan327's photo
Wed 04/11/12 10:59 AM

i didnot see any case in my country, wher a muslim rape a christian girl.

I can help you there.

1) Put www.goggle.com into the address bar of your browser.
2) Type "muslims rape christian" into the search bar.
3) Press the "Search" button.

again you gona for fight, i talking about my country i didnt see any case. If some one doing they are criminal, and this is the duty of state to punish him.
And if you going on net. So ther are lot of vidio of non muslim who rape muslim girls.

khan327's photo
Wed 04/11/12 10:17 AM
For a suuceful life if we fallow a part of quran we can get paradise. I refer this part here sutah xvii bani israil( children of israel) from 22 to 40

khan327's photo
Wed 04/11/12 09:46 AM

They might drink less but maybe they rape more, nobody is better than anyone else when you look deep into it.

(Well except for Athiests. Athiests are better people than Muslims, Christians and Jews. Much better.)

i didnot see any case in my country, wher a muslim rape a christian girl.

khan327's photo
Wed 04/11/12 09:43 AM

Yeah,my God is Bigger than your God!
My God Is better than Your God!
My God could beat your God!
My God could kill your God!
And you wonder why there is constant Strife?frustrated slaphead slaphead
You need to leave people be!
Let them have their own life,and their own beliefs!

i think the god is one. My god and your are the same god..

khan327's photo
Wed 04/11/12 12:52 AM

Am not judging....just saying what i saw....in nigeria,the muslim group are really bombing everywhere....they say they are "boko harams"...Enjoys killing people

these are not muslim. They are spot on islam . no space for sucha type dog in islam.

khan327's photo
Wed 04/11/12 12:49 AM
First i am asking from you, is your country count you in human population, islam order to screw sucha duggy like you. You say i have seen the muslim who insult jesus, when some one debate a rabid pigiii like you, he will also be gonna crazy Stop your shitty statment. Please accept my challange. And show me that i am wrong. If you claming that i am wrong so why you not accept my challange. Common baby dont be rabid accept my challange and show to the word that quran is fals book.

khan327's photo
Wed 04/11/12 12:37 AM

i fail to see what anyone else thinks of mohammad has anything to do with anything... are you people looking for a fight? if you said something bad about jesus, would people get in line to kill you? thats a fanatical thought process, and not doing anything to help you tell how good islam is... think about that...

ifi say bad thing about jesus OMG. People gonna kill me?.Beter you burn me in fire even if i have a bad thaught about jesus are muses in my mind.

thats nice you don't think bad of Jesus, but that is not my point. if you were to say something bad about him, nobody here would send out a goon squad to kill you. if someone here was to say anything about mohammed, the clerics in Islam would send the goons out to kill them. i realize that not Muslims are not the same, but their is a lot of radical muslims that would do it. can you tell me why this is a practice in Islam?

if someone insult muhammad the reacation of all will be same. To kill the person who insult muhammad its duty of muslam. And not only muhammad , being a muslim its my duty if someone insult jesus, muses or other messenger, its my duaty to cut up the tungue of this person. Have you seen any muslim who insult jesus or muses. This is the huge difference.

BUT YOU SEEM TO KEEP ON DODGING THE BIG QUESTIONS. All you do is go on about disrespecting Mohammad and respecting Mohammad. I could care a rat's *** less about Jesus. Good for you yo work with other people of other faiths. BUT WHAT ABOUT SOME OF TH CRAP YOUR FAITH TEACHES? BTW Mohammad IS a false Shepherd! Maybe that is my opinion but the way I see it he is leading Gods own astray with his hate filled teachings. What Justifies a 'holy war' against all not of Islam? You sure seem to not want to answer that one. You defend Islam, Well, defend it properly! But if you cannot in your own heart answer these questions to your own personal satisfaction let alone mine we will never have consensus because YOU CANNOT GET PAST YOUR OWN RELIGIOUS TEACHINGS ENOUGH TO SEE ER IS ANOTHER POINT OF VIEW AND FROM THAT PERSPECTIVE SOME OF US DO HAVE REASON TO a) SEE ISLAM AS A RADICAL FAITH AND b) BY ITS OWN WORDS THREATENS OUR VERY EXISTENCE. Please tell me all those Christians in Egypt were attacked because they some how managed to piss off Islamics who wanted them to convert and they refused. Oh no, I bet you will tell me the unprovoked attacks were provoked by Christians attacking first? How can you honestly tell anyone else your faith is nor radical? Maybe not surrounded by other who believe the same lies.

So tell me, WHAT JUSTIFIES A HOLY WAR AGAINST THOSE WHO DO NOT FOLLOW ISLAM? "God Commands you?" Really? God never told me to make war on Islam or anyone else. So now you want to defend a pedophile. What else do you call someone who has sex with prepubescent girls? I could care less if he was married to her. My ROMAN forefathers were depraved but even they viewed sex with Children to be unacceptable. Granted in Classic Civilization children had marriages arranged for them at five and they were married at twelve and expected to have children by fifteen but NINE YEARS OLD? Essentially what you are saying is if you had a daughter someone as old as me could buy her from you at six years old and be screwing her at nine. Would you really see that as permissible? So how does conduct like that become acceptable? And Muslims who insult Jesus? I have seen them before here in the USA. They don't last long here.

And here you say you have a duty to cut the tongue from the person who insults Mohammad. I could say in the same breath if I were to become judge of man it would be my duty to cut the tongue of every man who cast a lie in the name of God. I would be VERY busy and no one would have a tongue save a rare few who truly are saintly. they are out there. I see the goodness of man outside of religion every day. You too would probably have a more fulfilling life if you could see past the lies you are being taught.

Besides, it says in the Quaran to be polite to the infidel until Islam is strong enough to strike at him within his own land. Can't remember EXACTLY where it says that but I am sure some conscientious reader here will find it for me! Why, BECAUSE WE ARE TRYING TO SHOW YOU THE OTHER PERSPECTIVE! So why not tell me why I should not fear Islam being an INFIDEL? I mean before all of us and GOD ABOVE AND NOT THE CHRISTIAN GOD speak the truth. I got money on you can't.

war in islam. Islam order to screw such type doggggy like you. If quran is fall book and bibile is true, come to pritical life stop your hypothesis and accept my challenge.

khan327's photo
Wed 04/11/12 12:17 AM
You people blame muslim lack of tolerance, after 9/2/11, the tolerance graph decrease in both side not only in muslim. And wht non muslim doing in. Iraq. Iran, libya, afganistan, kashmir and palisten, muslim dont hate jew or christian but this is the reacation of muslim. Every action have reacation.
And i give you a example how non muslim hate MUHAMMAD. once camroon menter ( the embassador of USA in pakistan) deleverd a lecture in my university i was also presnt in his lecture. He reply on a question, WE DONT GIVE SCHOLLARSHIP TO ANY STUDENT. HIS NAME IS MUHAMMAD OR MUHAMMAD WORD PRESENT IN HIS NAME.
you are blaming here musslim hate christian and jew. So what it.

khan327's photo
Tue 04/10/12 11:58 PM

God wants us to worship in love and faith, not fear. If God wanted us to be scared into worshiping Him, then God could do that himself.

nice beard....:).looking good

khan327's photo
Tue 04/10/12 11:56 PM

I have to say that this is a first for me. I don't think we have ever had an our Christians are better than your Christians topic laugh

i am the first observer....:D:D

khan327's photo
Tue 04/10/12 11:53 PM

On religious point of view, the christian of islamic country are much more beter than those christian which present in non muslim country. For example, the christian in muslim country, mostly they are not drinker. Sex are not common in christian live in muslim country. The divorce rate are very low in those christian who citizen of muslim country. Adultery is not common . Christian women in islamic country dont expouse her body , if the above thing are sin in christian religion, so the christian in islamic country are much more beter than those who citizen of non muslim.

The above mentionings are not common in the Christian's themselves. "Christian" is more then just a title one chooses to hold. It is beliefs and actions that follow there of those beliefs. Walk like a duck, talk like a duck, that sucker's a duck. Being a "Christian" is more then just belief or faith, it is actions behind those beliefs.

The USA as a whole is not a Christian country. The country itself holds not religious beliefs in it's own. Church and State are separated, thus why they have taken out alot of the Christian things out of the USA Government.. "In God we trust, one nation under God, ect".

these are all common in your socity just take example of this web site. 40 years old or above peoples they are all divorced. Its impossible to find a couple in USA that has bound for life time.

khan327's photo
Tue 04/10/12 07:57 PM
On religious point of view, the christian of islamic country are much more beter than those christian which present in non muslim country. For example, the christian in muslim country, mostly they are not drinker. Sex are not common in christian live in muslim country. The divorce rate are very low in those christian who citizen of muslim country. Adultery is not common . Christian women in islamic country dont expouse her body , if the above thing are sin in christian religion, so the christian in islamic country are much more beter than those who citizen of non muslim.

khan327's photo
Tue 04/10/12 07:34 PM

i fail to see what anyone else thinks of mohammad has anything to do with anything... are you people looking for a fight? if you said something bad about jesus, would people get in line to kill you? thats a fanatical thought process, and not doing anything to help you tell how good islam is... think about that...

ifi say bad thing about jesus OMG. People gonna kill me?.Beter you burn me in fire even if i have a bad thaught about jesus are muses in my mind.

thats nice you don't think bad of Jesus, but that is not my point. if you were to say something bad about him, nobody here would send out a goon squad to kill you. if someone here was to say anything about mohammed, the clerics in Islam would send the goons out to kill them. i realize that not Muslims are not the same, but their is a lot of radical muslims that would do it. can you tell me why this is a practice in Islam?

if someone insult muhammad the reacation of all will be same. To kill the person who insult muhammad its duty of muslam. And not only muhammad , being a muslim its my duty if someone insult jesus, muses or other messenger, its my duaty to cut up the tungue of this person. Have you seen any muslim who insult jesus or muses. This is the huge difference.

khan327's photo
Mon 04/09/12 02:36 PM

khan327's photo
Mon 04/09/12 02:26 PM
Edited by khan327 on Mon 04/09/12 02:39 PM

Whta are you saying about islam and quran its your fals perception only.If quran is fals book, and bibile is true book so why you not accept my challange. I give you ten years memmorise the bibile. Bring only one word change in quran. I challange all the christian of the word, All the jew of the word. I know u cant.......lol....... And i can bring change in bibile in ten day....lol... U had study bibil for six years now you gonna to write new version of bibile and than you will be say this is the book of jesus......lol...... Which you gonna teach. The bibile you write in your charch. The bibile you write in your home. The first thing is that even bibile word are not present in your bibile. And you claim that cheistian follower of jesus. The jesus sayd that i am not the son of god. I am only messenger of god. You are not the follower of jesus . The fact is that you are the follower of the bibile whoich you write in your owen home. U dont need to mammorise any book. The fact is that u cant even if you give your wohle to it .....lol....if there is force on the earth greater that allah. So called that force to memmorise the bibile for you....lol..... Call that force to bring a word change in quran.. I challange that force. Stop your blindy hypothesis. If bibile is true book of god so memmorise me your bibile if you memmorise the bibile i will leave my islam and accept christian religion. If bibile and quran both are book of god. So why i can memmorise the quran even arbic is not my languge even i cant write the arbic even i can speak the arbic . And why not the bibile. This is the huge fact. Please stop your blind and shety hypothesis accept my challange if you win i will accept christian releagon.

so why is it that you people hate Christians and Jews so much?

i don't care if you accept Christianity or not, you pray to your god just like they do, but why all the fussing over which god is better? if you want to preach Islam, then do it... just don't be mad when people do not want to listen.

:banana: EXACTLY!:banana: Frankly I have read the Quaran but that fact seems to escape some religiously devoted people. I can tolerate pretty much any other religion other than Islam. Why? It has no tolerance for those who do not embrace their faith. Most of my customers are Jewish and they treat me damn well. I have even dated Jewish women. They are just like any other woman on this planet. I have sat in discussions over tea with Islamics and I leave them with headaches because they know in their hearts some of what they have been taught is a lie. I have said it what, two or three times here, "rise above your book?" I guess books like the Quaran and the bible are just like the Rose Colored glasses we all hear about. When the glasses come off what people see is too hard for them to deal with.

you gonna teach me respect, check your previous text u called muhammad is a SHEPHERD. so muses(PBUH) also rise the sheep of OF yaquoob(PBUH) so i have respect for muses its beter burn in fire . To call muses is SHEEPHERD. I LIKE to burn in fire but i will neva use a bad word for jesus. Beter u cut my toungue before i call muses or jesus with a bad word.. This is called respect and love.

umm.. so are going to have andy killed because he called mohammad a shepherd? jesus called himself a Shepherd, and everyone else was part of his flock. you do know that a shepherd is a sheep-herder, not much else. not an insult, but you seem to think it is...

what he say,, he say i dont respect of a sheepherd i know the meaning. But he use this word here for fun. Musa was also a sheepherd he rise the sheep of yaquoob but my islam dont teach me to use such a word for muses.(pbuh) He also called muhammad is liar. Adulter omg..check his post in every post he will insult muhammad(pbuh)

khan327's photo
Mon 04/09/12 02:25 PM

Whta are you saying about islam and quran its your fals perception only.If quran is fals book, and bibile is true book so why you not accept my challange. I give you ten years memmorise the bibile. Bring only one word change in quran. I challange all the christian of the word, All the jew of the word. I know u cant.......lol....... And i can bring change in bibile in ten day....lol... U had study bibil for six years now you gonna to write new version of bibile and than you will be say this is the book of jesus......lol...... Which you gonna teach. The bibile you write in your charch. The bibile you write in your home. The first thing is that even bibile word are not present in your bibile. And you claim that cheistian follower of jesus. The jesus sayd that i am not the son of god. I am only messenger of god. You are not the follower of jesus . The fact is that you are the follower of the bibile whoich you write in your owen home. U dont need to mammorise any book. The fact is that u cant even if you give your wohle to it .....lol....if there is force on the earth greater that allah. So called that force to memmorise the bibile for you....lol..... Call that force to bring a word change in quran.. I challange that force. Stop your blindy hypothesis. If bibile is true book of god so memmorise me your bibile if you memmorise the bibile i will leave my islam and accept christian religion. If bibile and quran both are book of god. So why i can memmorise the quran even arbic is not my languge even i cant write the arbic even i can speak the arbic . And why not the bibile. This is the huge fact. Please stop your blind and shety hypothesis accept my challange if you win i will accept christian releagon.

i don't care if you accept Christianity or not, you pray to your god just like they do, but why all the fussing over which god is better? if you want to preach Islam, then do it... just don't be mad when people do not want to listen.

:banana: EXACTLY!:banana: Frankly I have read the Quaran but that fact seems to escape some religiously devoted people. I can tolerate pretty much any other religion other than Islam. Why? It has no tolerance for those who do not embrace their faith. Most of my customers are Jewish and they treat me damn well. I have even dated Jewish women. They are just like any other woman on this planet. I have sat in discussions over tea with Islamics and I leave them with headaches because they know in their hearts some of what they have been taught is a lie. I have said it what, two or three times here, "rise above your book?" I guess books like the Quaran and the bible are just like the Rose Colored glasses we all hear about. When the glasses come off what people see is too hard for them to deal with.

you gonna teach me respect, check your previous text u called muhammad is a SHEPHERD. so muses(PBUH) also rise the sheep of OF yaquoob(PBUH) so i have respect for muses its beter burn in fire . To call muses is SHEEPHERD. I LIKE to burn in fire but i will neva use a bad word for jesus. Beter u cut my toungue before i call muses or jesus with a bad word.. This is called respect and love.

umm.. so are going to have andy killed because he called mohammad a shepherd? jesus called himself a Shepherd, and everyone else was part of his flock. you do know that a shepherd is a sheep-herder, not much else. not an insult, but you seem to think it is...

what he say he say i dont respect of a sheepherd i know the meaning. But he use this word here a fun. Musa was also a sheepherd he rise the sheep of yaquoob but my islam dont teach me to use such a word for muses. He also called muhammad is liar. Adulter omg..

khan327's photo
Mon 04/09/12 02:09 PM

i am not here to preach islam its not make me mad when people dont want to listan. but it make me mad when some one insult muhammad(PBUH)

khan327's photo
Mon 04/09/12 02:04 PM

khan327's photo
Mon 04/09/12 01:54 PM

i dont hate the jew are the christian. I doing MSc with a teacher. And he is a christian. In my country. Christian. Hindu. Shia, sikh, ahmadi all are present. But the think is that first you people use muhammad(PBUH) with disrespect and its your hobby to insult muhammad and quran. But the brivity is not that to insult muhammad behind a wall, the brivity is that insult muhammad in front of a muslim. And its not the business of a muslim to insult your religious leader I am not here to preach the islam, to pritically show the truth common accept my challange.

khan327's photo
Mon 04/09/12 10:05 AM