Community > Posts By > khan327

khan327's photo
Fri 10/05/12 02:09 AM

Now, let's see who supports Islam.

I am not pro-homosex.

I also do not advocate killing them because they practice it.

Do you support Muslims killing homosexuals?

Watch this true video. Don't fear seeing the truth about what Muslims do to them.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=zL_zP2pHp3w#!

wc all friends i am back.
Lol ur attitude show that u dont like islam.
Mind like u r creating distance among the ppls.
U r just posting to show that islam is not a good religion .
Ppls like u cant do anything . Islam is the fastes spreading religion in all.

khan327's photo
Wed 08/08/12 11:09 PM

:) the bus driver started up too fast and I almost fell and one of the African men on the bus whispered, "Bismillah" and my heart jumped for joy and pride! To know others surround me and believe in the same Allah that I do makes me feel more connected to our beautiful community of Islam. <3

it was really nice

khan327's photo
Wed 08/08/12 11:08 PM

:) the bus driver started up too fast and I almost fell and one of the African men on the bus whispered, "Bismillah" and my heart jumped for joy and pride! To know others surround me and believe in the same Allah that I do makes me feel more connected to our beautiful community of Islam. <3

khan327's photo
Wed 06/06/12 12:34 AM

hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

helooooooooooooooooo0

khan327's photo
Wed 06/06/12 12:30 AM

True love mean what?

honesty. The couple which honest wd each other

khan327's photo
Wed 06/06/12 12:19 AM

Planning a quick visit to Lahore, but I've been advised against it. I don't know anyone there and they say its not safe these days & also da weather's quite warm.
Is that so ????
june,july quite warm in pakistan, no doubt ,lahore is the one warm place of pakistan

khan327's photo
Fri 05/04/12 02:25 PM

who sided with Hitler in ww2?
muslims
who wants to wipe Israel off the map?
muslims
who kicks out or kills people of any religion other than Islam in their countries?
muslims
who treats women worse than slaves?
muslims
who flew 4 full loaded airplanes into buildings killing 3000 people?
muslims
who straps bombs on their backs and kills innocent people?
muslims...

shall i go on?

here am asking why the terrorism, and terrorist word only used for the muslims. And craminal used for non muslim. Is the terrorist word bound only with muslims?
they're not... did you think that 85% of terrorist are muslims?

the above are muslim.

khan327's photo
Sat 04/28/12 08:03 AM
Edited by khan327 on Sat 04/28/12 08:07 AM

who sided with Hitler in ww2?
muslims
who wants to wipe Israel off the map?
muslims
who kicks out or kills people of any religion other than Islam in their countries?
muslims
who treats women worse than slaves?
muslims
who flew 4 full loaded airplanes into buildings killing 3000 people?
muslims
who straps bombs on their backs and kills innocent people?
muslims...

shall i go on?

here am asking why the terrorism, and terrorist word only used for the muslims. And craminal used for non muslim. Is the terrorist word bound only with muslims?

khan327's photo
Fri 04/27/12 08:51 AM
I liked the answer of this German Muslim scholar when he was asked about terrorism and Islam.
He said.
Who started the first world war ?
Muslims?
Who start the second world war two?
Muslim?
Who killed about 20 millions of Aborigines in Australia?
Muslims?
Who droped nuclear bomb on Hiroshima and Nagasaki?
Muslims?
Who killed more than 100 Millions of Red - indians in south america?
Muslims?
Who took about 180 million of African peoples as slaves and 88% of them died and was thrown in Atlantic ocean?
Muslims?
No.No
They were not Muslims,
First of all you have to define terrorism properly...
If a non muslim does something bad... It is crime.
But if a Muslims does the same..he is Terrorist...So remove this double standard, than come to the point!!!

khan327's photo
Wed 04/11/12 03:15 PM
Edited by khan327 on Wed 04/11/12 03:19 PM

So, anyone named Mr. Right correct?

No one named Mr. Brady, Mr. Mann, Mr. Griffen, Mr. Bean, Mr. Mom, Mr. Mister or Mr. Wilson? In fact no other Misters will do I take it?

That is a shame, there are a lot of awesome guys here, but I have no idea if any of them are named right. what

Welcome to the site. Good luck with what you seek. flowerforyou
Mr.khan, are here....:D

khan327's photo
Wed 04/11/12 01:48 PM

Sex. Adultery gay. Lesbo etc. Its right Or law or freedom in US . But it forbidden in your religion. Now you fallow your religion or not its your own busines.
the pervading line through all your posts still is;"My Religion is Better than Your Religion"!
Doesn't your Faith teach that Pride Cometh before the Fall?
Or that Pride is the worst of the Seven Deadly Sins?

no you are wrong. My religion beter for me. Your religion beter for you.

khan327's photo
Wed 04/11/12 01:45 PM

On religious point of view, the christian of islamic country are much more beter than those christian which present in non muslim country. For example, the christian in muslim country, mostly they are not drinker. Sex are not common in christian live in muslim country. The divorce rate are very low in those christian who citizen of muslim country. Adultery is not common . Christian women in islamic country dont expouse her body , if the above thing are sin in christian religion, so the christian in islamic country are much more beter than those who citizen of non muslim.

They are similar religions, so it kinda makes sense. In places that do not share the same morals, ethics, etc. it can seem that they do not follow as strictly.

But must you be reminded not to point out the splinter in ones eye before removing the board from your own?

what you mean. I didnt got u.

khan327's photo
Wed 04/11/12 01:40 PM
Sex. Adultery gay. Lesbo etc. Its right Or law or freedom in US . But it forbidden in your religion. Now you fallow your religion or not its your own busines.

khan327's photo
Wed 04/11/12 01:33 PM
Allah in quran, and god in bibile. These are the same words used for our lord, type on youtube IS ALLAH AND GOD ARE SAME. watch this video of Dr.zakir nike.

khan327's photo
Wed 04/11/12 01:26 PM

adultery, gay sex .lesbo nlah blah...its allowed in US. BUT it the law of your country. In your religion its all are forbidden.

No, nothing is forbidden to a Christian. I have free will, believing in God doesn't change that. Christianity does call those acts sins, but there is no justification in scripture for preventing people from sinning. The only person I keep from sinning is me and that is a full time job. :wink:

its good

khan327's photo
Wed 04/11/12 01:09 PM

Yeah,my God is Bigger than your God!
My God Is better than Your God!
My God could beat your God!
My God could kill your God!
And you wonder why there is constant Strife?frustrated slaphead slaphead
You need to leave people be!
Let them have their own life,and their own beliefs!

i think the god is one. My god and your are the same god..

:thumbsup:
I think you are right.
I also am a first witness.
can't serve two Lords!

There is not two to serve...

Unless you follow the false teaching that Allah is not God... Or God is not Allah...

both are Yahweh...

There is but one God.

god and allah is interchangible word nothing els. ALLAH is arbic word, and God is english word

khan327's photo
Wed 04/11/12 01:06 PM

i didnot see any case in my country, wher a muslim rape a christian girl.

I can help you there.

1) Put www.goggle.com into the address bar of your browser.
2) Type "muslims rape christian" into the search bar.
3) Press the "Search" button.

again you gona for fight, i talking about my country i didnt see any case. If some one doing they are criminal, and this is the duty of state to punish him.
And if you going on net. So ther are lot of vidio of non muslim who rape muslim girls.

My friend, I have to tell you something. I don't believe that there are good people and bad people, there are only people. We are all good and bad, by our own choices and actions; mostly bad.

I also don't believe that people who do good at threat of violence are better than people who do good with freedom, exactly the opposite. Adultery is not a crime in the USA. So a man or woman who doesn't commit adultery in the USA has nothing but his or her own conscience to prevent them from committing the act. I think it's obviously better when a man or woman chooses to remain faithful, despite having total freedom than when a man or woman remains faithful for fear of punishment.

It is my belief that God wanted all of us to have freedom to choose to do good and evil, so that God could learn to know our hearts and how we would act given the chance. To deny people of the freedom to sin is to go against God's will. This is why I support legalized prostitution, gay marriage, legalized drugs, etc. Not because I feel that those are morally good acts, but because God wants to take an accurate measure of each and every person.

Your claim that Christians are better people in Muslim countries cannot be verified and at it's face is false. People are people no matter where they live. If a Christian man in Pakistan doesn't commit rape or adultery, it doesn't change what is in his heart.

adultery, gay sex .lesbo nlah blah...its allowed in US. BUT it the law of your country. In your religion its all are forbidden.

khan327's photo
Wed 04/11/12 01:06 PM
Edited by khan327 on Wed 04/11/12 01:14 PM

I can help you there.

again you gona for fight, i talking about my country i didnt see any case. If some one doing they are criminal, and this is the duty of state to punish him.
And if you going on net. So ther are lot of vidio of non muslim who rape muslim girls.

My friend, I have to tell you something. I don't believe that there are good people and bad people, there are only people. We are all good and bad, by our own choices and actions; mostly bad.

I also don't believe that people who do good at threat of violence are better than people who do good with freedom, exactly the opposite. Adultery is not a crime in the USA. So a man or woman who doesn't commit adultery in the USA has nothing but his or her own conscience to prevent them from committing the act. I think it's obviously better when a man or woman chooses to remain faithful, despite having total freedom than when a man or woman remains faithful for fear of punishment.

It is my belief that God wanted all of us to have freedom to choose to do good and evil, so that God could learn to know our hearts and how we would act given the chance. To deny people of the freedom to sin is to go against God's will. This is why I support legalized prostitution, gay marriage, legalized drugs, etc. Not because I feel that those are morally good acts, but because God wants to take an accurate measure of each and every person.

Your claim that Christians are better people in Muslim countries cannot be verified and at it's face is false. People are people no matter where they live. If a Christian man in Pakistan doesn't commit rape or adultery, it doesn't change what is in his heart.

adultery, gay sex .lesbo nlah blah...its allowed in US. BUT it the law of your country. In your religion its all are forbidden.i comapre only on religious point of view, if these thing are consider sin, so the % of the above sin are very less in christian who live in muslim country.

khan327's photo
Wed 04/11/12 01:01 PM

I can help you there.

is the State punishing them,or is it punishing the Women for Adultery if they are unable to produce those four Witnesses required?

if witness are ot present so alternate option are present for justice.

khan327's photo
Wed 04/11/12 11:03 AM

On religious point of view, the christian of islamic country are much more beter than those christian which present in non muslim country. For example, the christian in muslim country, mostly they are not drinker. Sex are not common in christian live in muslim country. The divorce rate are very low in those christian who citizen of muslim country. Adultery is not common . Christian women in islamic country dont expouse her body , if the above thing are sin in christian religion, so the christian in islamic country are much more beter than those who citizen of non muslim.
maybe for those who like Dhimmi-Status!

may be for those who dont like sin.