Community > Posts By > jennyjmn720

jennyjmn720's photo
Fri 01/16/09 11:13 AM

Europe is much different than America.
yes suppose your right..my husband and i decided which furniture we wanted, halved the bank account and went our seperate ways without lawyers etc.he even gave me a little extra money as i was short to buy my house..it was very amicable.

jennyjmn720's photo
Fri 01/16/09 11:07 AM
im seperated and have been for 4 yrs.my husband and i are still good friends.we ring each other now and again and even visit one another.he has a new partner who lives with him..it doesnt bother me in the slightest.here in england seperation is as good as divorced.like you said not everyone can afford a divorce and if your both amicable about it..it shouldnt be a problem..unless you plan on marrying again?

jennyjmn720's photo
Thu 01/15/09 01:41 PM

I was finally given a small digital camera for Xmas from my folks.Now myself,my parents and one of my sisters has there own digital camera
now thats what i need..a decent camera..ill proberly end up buying that for myself too!!laugh

jennyjmn720's photo
Thu 01/15/09 01:40 PM
bigsmile bigsmile

Good for you and I know you are wreaking havoc on the highways aren't youlaugh laugh

Yes, ma'am I am. How are you:heart:

:heart: :heart: {{jenny}}:heart: :heart:

what was your best xmas present you got this year?..mine was a motorbike..which i bought myself!!laugh laugh laugh

hey bad girl!! see youve tied the knot!! congratulations!! hope your very happyflowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou
im ok merle..just working away as usual..am off sick at the mo with chest infection..bloody english weather for you!!sick
bought myself a beast of a bike too..lolbigsmile
no not yet..just wait till TT WEEK HERE in the isle of man..thats when ill create havoc hunnie!!bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile

jennyjmn720's photo
Thu 01/15/09 01:33 PM

Yes, ma'am I am. How are you:heart:

what was your best xmas present you got this year?..mine was a motorbike..which i bought myself!!laugh laugh laugh

hey bad girl!! see youve tied the knot!! congratulations!! hope your very happyflowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou
im ok merle..just working away as usual..am off sick at the mo with chest infection..bloody english weather for you!!sick
bought myself a beast of a bike too..lolbigsmile

jennyjmn720's photo
Thu 01/15/09 01:27 PM

jennyjmn720's photo
Thu 01/15/09 12:16 PM

cripe....

these answers blows my perfume right out of the water
hey!! nothing wrong with perfume..us girls love smellies!!flowerforyou

jennyjmn720's photo
Thu 01/15/09 12:15 PM
:smile:

It's not of matter ofwhat I got...because I have everything i need in lifee happiness health and family. Its actually what I gave and that was I cooked an entire meal for a homeless family who had nothing at all and to me thats the greatest gift I could have even recieved.
:smile: you are an angel!!that was a lovely thing to do

jennyjmn720's photo
Thu 01/15/09 12:09 PM

lets face it..its over rated and over exagerated!..we shud all just buy ourselves something nice instead!!laugh..:banana:

X-mas is about sharing and giving, you just made Santa's naughty list! pitchfork
laugh laugh see you there then!!:wink:

jennyjmn720's photo
Thu 01/15/09 12:06 PM
lets face it..its over rated and over exagerated!..we shud all just buy ourselves something nice instead!!laugh..:banana:

jennyjmn720's photo
Thu 01/15/09 12:00 PM

same thing i got last year !

nothing !!!!
hey..i didnt get much either ..hence why i went a bought myself a bike!!:smile:

jennyjmn720's photo
Thu 01/15/09 11:59 AM

mine was the divorce that started on Dec23rd and will be finalized soon
awwwwflowerforyou

jennyjmn720's photo
Thu 01/15/09 11:59 AM

and my dad gave me a Lincoln Town Car
just like this one

PHEW!! nice wheels!

jennyjmn720's photo
Thu 01/15/09 11:55 AM

I got to meet my biological mother, her half sister and 2 of her nephews. It was awesome!!!
ehy..thats a lovely gift!!..im pleased for you!!flowerforyou

jennyjmn720's photo
Thu 01/15/09 11:52 AM

I was on Santa's naughty list! sad tears
with a name like that im not suprised!!laugh laugh

are you kissing up to Santa? :angry:
laugh well i dont think santa would like to call on someone called ``shagwell``!!..do you??rofl

jennyjmn720's photo
Thu 01/15/09 11:50 AM

bigsmile new computerbigsmile
well thats a perfect gift for you mirror..your last one must ave been worn out!!:wink:

jennyjmn720's photo
Thu 01/15/09 11:49 AM

I got a great big steaming bowl of jack squat
so you must ave been bad then last year eh?pitchfork

jennyjmn720's photo
Thu 01/15/09 11:48 AM

I was on Santa's naughty list! sad tears
with a name like that im not suprised!!laugh laugh

jennyjmn720's photo
Thu 01/15/09 11:44 AM

papersmile
nice!!happy

jennyjmn720's photo
Thu 01/15/09 11:42 AM

1 2 3 5 7 8 9 24 25