Community > Posts By > jennyjmn720

jennyjmn720's photo
Sun 05/11/08 02:13 PM

jen where have you been hun..missed youflowerforyou
hi debs..i left for a while hun, back for a wee bit..its lovely to see everyone here, but theres an awful lot of new faces too!! how have you been??flowerforyou
im good hun still in love and alls well..hows you?? have missed you hunflowerforyou
so your still seeing your man then from here?? good one debs, im glad for you hun..im still singlesad sad no one loves me laugh
yeh its going well think he mite relocate hun..you will find someone honey..hows your back these days
hmmmmmmmm buggered!! lol.im a young women knackered i think!! well it looks as if its going serious between the two of you..its nice to know that people can find happiness on here!! hey where are all you men..please take me away from herelaugh

jennyjmn720's photo
Sun 05/11/08 02:08 PM

hi debs..i left for a while hun, back for a wee bit..its lovely to see everyone here, but theres an awful lot of new faces too!! how have you been??flowerforyou
im good hun still in love and alls well..hows you?? have missed you hunflowerforyou
so your still seeing your man then from here?? good one debs, im glad for you hun..im still singlesad sad no one loves me laugh

jennyjmn720's photo
Sun 05/11/08 02:01 PM

jennyjmn720's photo
Sun 05/11/08 02:00 PM

Hello! It had to be sunny...United won the league!drinker flowerforyou
laugh laugh yes i believe so!! i dont watch football but i could hear it coming from all the pubs!! lol..so you watch and follow it then? drinker

jennyjmn720's photo
Sun 05/11/08 01:55 PM
from sunny england!! yep it actually paid us a visit!!laugh laugh

jennyjmn720's photo
Sun 05/11/08 01:49 PM
noway im stuck in the middle of irish sea..so im not near either lol

jennyjmn720's photo
Sat 05/10/08 04:23 PM
laugh
hello there..hows it been?? keeping them on their toes still i hope??flowerforyou
yeah drinker

jennyjmn720's photo
Sat 05/10/08 03:47 PM

It has been a long time hasn't it
it has..dont know how long to be precise!!

jennyjmn720's photo
Sat 05/10/08 03:41 PM

Oh don't give up jensad sad

Well emails came backsad sad how is the back doing nowflowerforyou
its so so!! im a young women buggered!!laugh need a new body as well as a good man..i have no hope eh??laugh laugh

No you aren't there is hope for you yet
given up now badgirl..sad ive added you hun so you shud be able to chat now

flowerforyou flowerforyou its really lovely to see you again and chat with you..its gone quiet i see in the sex forum badgirl..not how it used to be with us lot in it!!:wink:

jennyjmn720's photo
Sat 05/10/08 03:37 PM

its so so!! im a young women buggered!!laugh need a new body as well as a good man..i have no hope eh??laugh laugh

No you aren't there is hope for you yet
given up now badgirl..sad ive added you hun so you shud be able to chat now

jennyjmn720's photo
Sat 05/10/08 03:34 PM

jennyjmn720's photo
Sat 05/10/08 03:33 PM

hiya jennyjmn
hey peccy!! how are you hun..are you keeping well??flowerforyou

jennyjmn720's photo
Sat 05/10/08 03:29 PM

hiya flowerforyou

hi merle..congratulations on your new love..im really happy for you!!flowerforyou

Thanks and how have you been, the last email I sent to you came back to me undeliveravlehuh were you hiding from me
cant understand that hun..ive always been here ..just avent been on for months..havent been to good with back injury!!sad

jennyjmn720's photo
Sat 05/10/08 03:25 PM
thanks flowerforyou

jennyjmn720's photo
Sat 05/10/08 03:24 PM

hiya flowerforyou

hi merle..congratulations on your new love..im really happy for you!!flowerforyou

jennyjmn720's photo
Sat 05/10/08 03:16 PM
boney you pop up everywhere!!laugh

jennyjmn720's photo
Sat 05/10/08 03:15 PM
welcome and enjoy the site!!flowerforyou

jennyjmn720's photo
Sat 05/10/08 03:14 PM

hi everyone..been a while since last on and theres seems to be so many different faces!!! so whats been happening while ive been gone??bigsmile

There was a discovery that mutual match might not....work
laugh laugh yeah ..its never bloody worked has it??bigsmile

jennyjmn720's photo
Sat 05/10/08 03:13 PM
boneyjoe!! how are you?? yeah i bet!! no one would be talking about me..better things to talk about i bet??flowerforyou

jennyjmn720's photo
Sat 05/10/08 03:11 PM
hiya flowerforyou

1 2 3 4 5 6 8 10 11 12 24 25