Community > Posts By > jennyjmn720

jennyjmn720's photo
Fri 01/23/09 11:20 AM

I've heard of it..something to do with ireland and england......but I'm horrible with geography
yes thats right...flowerforyou

jennyjmn720's photo
Fri 01/23/09 11:16 AM

yes i do indeed its off the south coast of england
i don't know it personally as ive not been. but the motor racing is a big thing there.

did i pass?
you passed with flying colours!!bigsmile and yes the racing is massive here..bikers from all over the world come..normally around 50,000 bikers come.flowerforyou

jennyjmn720's photo
Fri 01/23/09 11:13 AM

does anyone know where the isle of man is?..bigsmile im from there and its tiny and just wondered if anyone has heard of it?

smitten I know where it is and Im on the way theresmitten
oh mirror.you so funny!!flowerforyou

jennyjmn720's photo
Fri 01/23/09 11:09 AM
Edited by jennyjmn720 on Fri 01/23/09 11:10 AM

Yes I know where it is. I work with a girl from there.
really?..wow thats amazing...small world eh?..flowerforyou ill proberly know her..we know everyone here as its so small..lol

jennyjmn720's photo
Fri 01/23/09 11:07 AM

It's in the Irish Sea near the North Sea.
im impressed...correct!!

jennyjmn720's photo
Fri 01/23/09 11:06 AM

does anyone know where the isle of man is?..bigsmile im from there and its tiny and just wondered if anyone has heard of it?

Well its in England. Or, er, around England. Belongs to the English.
yes its part of england.its a tiny island in the middle of the irish sea....famous fo the TT races..anyone who`s into motorbike racing will know this.oh and our cats have no tails..they are born without them!!..some useless information for you guys!!..lol

I see the women there are pretty! flowerforyou
blushing blushing flowerforyou

jennyjmn720's photo
Fri 01/23/09 10:57 AM

surprised

what was withthe face lol

i think its because of the intimate encounter!! and not alot on your profile....intimate encounters dont go down well!!noway

ok i just dont like to lie lol
fair enough!!..lol

jennyjmn720's photo
Fri 01/23/09 10:54 AM

surprised

what was withthe face lol

i think its because of the intimate encounter!! and not alot on your profile....intimate encounters dont go down well!!noway

jennyjmn720's photo
Fri 01/23/09 10:10 AM

Well its in England. Or, er, around England. Belongs to the English.
yes its part of england.its a tiny island in the middle of the irish sea....famous fo the TT races..anyone who`s into motorbike racing will know this.oh and our cats have no tails..they are born without them!!..some useless information for you guys!!..lol

jennyjmn720's photo
Fri 01/23/09 10:05 AM

I flew over it couple of times, I wish I knew you're there, I would have parachuted winking flowerforyou
laugh have you really?...well you seemed to be the only one who knows where it is!!im not suprised really because its only a dot on the map of england..if you dont look carefully you would miss it!!:oh and one more thing..why its called the isle of man i will never know..its full of bloody women..should have been called isle of women!!laugh laugh

it could be because the person who discovered wanted to be exclusively inhibitate by men only! something interesting to research at your local library! flowerforyou really?..have you done some homework on it?..seems you know more than me!!laugh and ive been here for 36 yrs!!

not really, it was an assumption!
oops!! sorry,thought you had found out some history!!oops

jennyjmn720's photo
Fri 01/23/09 09:44 AM

I flew over it couple of times, I wish I knew you're there, I would have parachuted winking flowerforyou
laugh have you really?...well you seemed to be the only one who knows where it is!!im not suprised really because its only a dot on the map of england..if you dont look carefully you would miss it!!:oh and one more thing..why its called the isle of man i will never know..its full of bloody women..should have been called isle of women!!laugh laugh

it could be because the person who discovered wanted to be exclusively inhibitate by men only! something interesting to research at your local library! flowerforyou really?..have you done some homework on it?..seems you know more than me!!laugh and ive been here for 36 yrs!!

jennyjmn720's photo
Fri 01/23/09 09:40 AM

jennyjmn720's photo
Fri 01/23/09 09:29 AM

jennyjmn720's photo
Fri 01/23/09 12:38 AM

i hope he comes back.... he'll be missed here.frown frown :cry:
hi vince!!..theres few gone from here now..do you know where smuflicker has gone?..his profile is still there but he isnt on line or doesnt reply to his messages!!flowerforyou

jennyjmn720's photo
Mon 01/19/09 07:45 AM
yes they can.im quite butch!!...laugh got big shoulders on me and a right pair of lungs!!..:wink: got asked once to stand in for a rugby team when someone took sick!!:angry: but hey i can be a lady when i want to be.but i can also be one of the lads when out drinking and playing pool.it also depends on what you mean macho?...some female bodybuilders can look macho...it depends on the definition.flowerforyou

jennyjmn720's photo
Mon 01/19/09 06:40 AM
hiya..enjoy!!flowerforyou

jennyjmn720's photo
Sun 01/18/09 10:09 AM
is it your birthday today young man???? if so many happy returns :heart:

jennyjmn720's photo
Sun 01/18/09 10:01 AM
i think ive replied to everyone..bloody hell my fingers are going to fall off!laugh thankyou to everyone who said hi...flowerforyou if i have missed you out then ill appologise n flowerforyou

jennyjmn720's photo
Sun 01/18/09 10:00 AM

waving
flowerforyou drinker

flowers pretty womanflowers
hello mirror..always can find you:wink: flirting with someone eh?..but your lovely:wink:
blushing Thank youblushing

bigsmile I still love those pretty blue eyesbigsmile
blushing your such a flirt mirror...but wouldnt change you for the world flowerforyou

jennyjmn720's photo
Sun 01/18/09 09:47 AM

waving
flowerforyou drinker

flowers pretty womanflowers
hello mirror..always can find you:wink: flirting with someone eh?..but your lovely:wink:

1 3 5 6 7 8 9 24 25