Community > Posts By > nessyk

nessyk's photo
Sat 07/21/12 06:07 PM
noway :smile: Hello, welcome, I'd be happy to chat with you

nessyk's photo
Sat 07/21/12 05:54 PM
Hi everyone, thanks for the support and encouragement, sometimes I think it just helps to reach out , I am practicing my scooter riding closer to home to get more experience and have decided that any driving in heavy traffic is by taxi for now.
I think that loneliness does drive you to look further into yourself and seek out qualities that you might not think you have, or see and accept qualities in yourself that you either werent aware of or have been hiding from yourself......it's confronting!
I can be really shy at times, and unless I remain aware of this and actively work to overcome it , I will naturally hesitate before reaching out to others. Yesterday I went to watch the sunset in kuta and met a woman from Papua who also was looking for female friends. At first I thought oh I can't just say hello to a stranger and then I thought stop being so hesitant ....after we had been talking for a while she admitted that she had wanted to start a conversation with me but had felt to shy to initiate it....just shows that a shift in attitude can accomplish just about anything . So we are going to meet up for coffee and hopefully I have made a new friend!!

nessyk's photo
Thu 07/19/12 05:06 AM
Hey, thanks everyone for taking the time to reply to me, all the ideas sound good and there are certainly some there that I hadn't thought of. So tomorrows another day.......

nessyk's photo
Wed 07/18/12 10:01 PM
Probably not,but I don't have a significant other

nessyk's photo
Wed 07/18/12 09:40 PM
I'm living my long held dream of life on a tropical island.....and have been living in Bali Indonesia for three months now.
My problem is that lately every other day or so I seem to feel so overwhelmed with the difficulties involved with just living in a new culture that I find myself staying at home rather than getting out and about.
I knew I would face many challenges coming here, but the one I didn't expect was loneliness , I'm lonely for female friends and lonely for someone to speak English with who can understand what I'm saying!
Don't get me wrong ,the people here are very friendly and I have made some good local friends, but they are male and it's not quite the same as talking to a female friend.
I'm also hampered by my inexperience at riding a scooter, sometimes I feel quite brave about riding in the Bali traffic and then other days I'm so frightened by it that I just can't go on the main roads, so then it is difficult to get anywhere and so I feel isolated. I know I'm sounding like a sook, but that's how I'm feeling.
It would be great to hear from anyone else who has experienced this kind of situation, and how they overcame it, I'm actually getting to the point of thinking maybe I should just sell up and go back to Aussie .
Any advice will be gratefully recieved

nessyk's photo
Sun 02/05/12 11:31 AM
Hi and thankyou for your welcomes :smile:

nessyk's photo
Sun 02/05/12 02:07 AM
whats a shake weight?

nessyk's photo
Sun 02/05/12 02:00 AM
hmm i'm getting a laugh and learning something at the same time, thanks everyone, appreciate you taking the time !

nessyk's photo
Sun 02/05/12 12:18 AM
Can anyone explain for me what is the thing young men have for older women?

I joined the site a couple of weeks ago and have been amazed by the amount of mail i'm receiving from men less than half my age.

Don't get me wrong i'm not bragging or complaining, but young men don't come on to me in the real world.

And then there's the thing about talking sensuously to men the same age as your sons.

Id appreciate any thoughts!

nessyk's photo
Sun 02/05/12 12:05 AM
Hi ,
i joined a couple of weeks ago, so pretty new to all this.

ive been reading through the forums and seems like there is some nice people around, looking forward to making new friends!

nessyk's photo
Fri 01/27/12 06:44 PM
hey thanks very much soufiehere

nessyk's photo
Fri 01/27/12 04:05 AM
thanks for that but how do you actually make a request to someone? i have been on the site and i get a request coming in from people i havent met before

nessyk's photo
Fri 01/27/12 03:58 AM
hi everyone im very new user and i cant work out how to activate the im messaging