Community > Posts By > stepper42

stepper42's photo
Sun 02/19/12 09:13 PM
how bout the "funky chicken?":banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

stepper42's photo
Sun 02/19/12 09:09 PM
how you dress is like "love at first sight". As much as we dont want to admit it, being yourself is scary. If you question the way you dress, you are not being true to yourself. If you want to be accepted by what you wear: fine. Just dont expect people who dress on a "higher standard" to accept it. We are what we are, people who want to be accepted for who we are, but buy OUR standards. Thats selfish. Wear what you want, when you want and if people are so shallow not to get to know you because of the way you dress, its thier loss. Just be ready not to be judged by 1st apperience. Some of the greatest people in life have looked like "freaks"; Be yourself, and truely look at what you wear. If being judged by clothing means so much: do what you have to to get those clothes and live up to others expectations, I think you will find out that you sold out for the social respect of others. Just 1 mans opinion

stepper42's photo
Fri 02/17/12 07:20 PM
we'd stain thier sheets

stepper42's photo
Fri 02/17/12 07:19 PM
u2

stepper42's photo
Tue 02/14/12 11:56 PM
YESTERDAY ;BEATLES

stepper42's photo
Tue 02/14/12 11:50 PM
DOWN AND DIRTY

stepper42's photo
Tue 02/14/12 11:35 PM
good lord above
please understand
i need you here
i need your hand
to help me down
this scary road
to help be carry
this heavy load
no matter what
may be your plan
i will be strong
and do all i can
please dont forget
not just God above
thinks that you are special
because here you are loved

Always stay posative,from what ive seen here you have too much of a posative influence on peoples lives for the big guy to take you home. Your works here isnt done. Will pray for you. If no one told you today, LOVE YOU

stepper42's photo
Tue 02/14/12 11:24 PM
Ill bring some small bibles to throw on stage LOL. Havent heard that one. Hope aqua net is still around, heard they lost the "God image"

stepper42's photo
Tue 02/14/12 11:20 PM
be happy to get naked if you will kepp the pamela sue anderson after photos coming Im a dude, kepp the 3am look going, ill deal with the "noy in the bar anymore" look in the morning. Rabbit style, chew off my leg and sneak out before she morphs updrinker

stepper42's photo
Tue 02/14/12 10:59 PM
NOTHING WRONG WITH THAT LOVE. STRYPER, KIX, etc. That was my era, still crank up the sirrus when Im getting ready to go out, makes me feel like Im in my 20s again. Throw up your devil horns.LOL

stepper42's photo
Tue 02/14/12 10:56 PM
I cried for you
when you were young
a sing for you
a song unsung
your biggest critic
your biggest fan
it tell you you cant
i show you you can
always there
if you need to hide
it is in me
that you can confide
you look to me
when you dont know
im always there
i wont let go
the greatest person
ive ever known
its time for you
my love is shown
maybe its wrong
to put it this way
but heres to me
on valentines day

We all have a greatness inside of us that we are taught not to celebrate because its vanity. For every minglers out there, heres to you on v-daydrinker And if nobody told you today; LOVE YA,MEAN IT

stepper42's photo
Tue 02/14/12 10:30 PM
WELCOME COMET. Ive been watching alot of how the earth was made. Love hearing about black holes, supernovas,and the "oddities" of planets we have found. I share your "WOW" of the universe, just wish I was smater and had studied it more when I was younger. Lots of good people here. Again, welcomewaving

stepper42's photo
Tue 02/14/12 10:20 PM
Love ozzy. But Ramones, motorhead, sex pistols.True early metal. Then u get to Metallica, megadeth (dave m is still pissed about being kicked out) metal church, anthrax, celtic frost,slayer, exodus,etc. Ozzy has rocked the world and made music from sabbith to his own stuff that will live forever. But metal, hard rock. If ozzy is metal; Dio from elf to rainbow to his solo stuff would have to fall in thier too. Awesome music, great hard rock voice, but not metal

stepper42's photo
Tue 02/14/12 09:51 PM
Sorry Ozzy rocks, but hes not metal

stepper42's photo
Tue 02/14/12 09:50 PM
Celtic Frost, Motorhead, shall we go deeperfrustrated

stepper42's photo
Sat 02/11/12 10:11 PM
had my x ask why i wont take my son and she gets my daughter. duh time to brag on myself, ive been sending money for her since may ,11 while mom lives with her mom and cleans homes to make just enough to get by. Ive heard how a good dad would send more money than i do {75 per week) which is not court ordered or required. My son is with me 24/7 while there mom has my daughter. its what you do to make sure your childern; living with you or not, are taken care of. they didnt ask to be here and if you as a parent dont put them first; man or woman, dont deserve thier love or respect. anyone who finds a reason or excuse you shouldnt take care of your kids: with money or your time, i think you are a self centered piece of garbage. If they are better off with someone else because you hsve problems, fix your problems and give them what they deserve: A great parent who wants them to be better that they are. Put all the excuses, problems with your x, and sob stories second and put them first. dont grade yourself on im better than lots of deadbeat parents because im doing more than they do; be the parent you would want to raise you even if they may not live in your home. Just 1 mans opinion. No child is better off without both parents in thier lives. If youre such a jerk your kids are better off without you: change yourself and make thier lives better with a great dad/mom

stepper42's photo
Sat 02/11/12 09:26 PM
at one time her song "I will always love you" was the most played song at funerals. R.I.P An incredable voice, heres to her

stepper42's photo
Sat 02/11/12 09:22 PM
howdy from the south

stepper42's photo
Thu 02/09/12 09:26 PM
Here's to soufieheredrinker She's made sure I felt at home here, given honest advice, and ; ithink, has a wonderful soul.

stepper42's photo
Wed 02/08/12 09:25 PM
welcome to the club. Single dad here too, tough stuff. Pat yourself on the back, you deserve it, im sure

Previous 1 3