stepper42's photo
Mon 02/06/12 10:56 PM
got a 10 year old daughter with autism totage i salute you

stepper42's photo
Mon 02/06/12 10:50 PM
forward, a little scary and sexy. good luck in your quest:angel:

stepper42's photo
Mon 02/06/12 10:42 PM
go ahead, whos got the best "tiny tim" jokes. jusr keep it simple, i am from nashville what

stepper42's photo
Mon 02/06/12 09:47 PM
fear and love, the only 2 TRUE EMOTIONS. All that is fear cannot be love; all that is love cannot be fear. i agree earthy, you can find love as many times as your heart will allow. its our fear of being hurt {or common sence} that keeps us from true love. just because we may be jaded, doesnt mean we are undeserving or capable of finding true love. 1 mans opinion

stepper42's photo
Fri 02/03/12 11:21 AM
The money pit

stepper42's photo
Fri 02/03/12 08:56 AM
Just east of nashville. We call mt juliet "gods country"; cause noone else will have us. Lol

stepper42's photo
Fri 02/03/12 07:25 AM
Overcome temptation,forsake all. I think we make too much of living a good life into a war. "Quote". There are onlÝ 2 true emotions; love and fear. All that is fear can not be love; all that is love can not be fear. Approach all things with a good state of mind. Walking away from someone or something isn't fear, its love of self if you feel its the right thing to do. Try to always be happy,fallow the golden rule, and don't let the meems we have been given cloud your judgement. God wants us to be happy, not in a state of self defense against "sin".

stepper42's photo
Thu 02/02/12 08:04 PM
6'4". Usually wear cowboy boots out on the town.

stepper42's photo
Thu 02/02/12 07:42 PM
Gods speed to her full recovery. I know the love and caring you show for her will help aid her thru this

stepper42's photo
Thu 02/02/12 04:14 PM
Any other entropy fans out there?

stepper42's photo
Wed 02/01/12 07:50 PM
Stayed with the same woman and sacrificed my health and happiness hoping things would change. Desperate and f'n stupid

stepper42's photo
Wed 02/01/12 07:38 PM
It all depends on where u been and what u have been thru. I'll be honest, I want to find ms right, but would settle for ms right now if the chance was there. But gotta be a grown up no matter her age. 1 night isn't worth dealing with a drama queen

stepper42's photo
Tue 01/31/12 08:47 PM
Jd and coffee. The southern way to avoid that dui before you leave the bar with all the buzz. Lol

stepper42's photo
Mon 01/30/12 12:08 AM
thanks for the very informative answer, but i must disagree. Dont get me wrong, im not trying to stray anyones faith, i just believe God left us some mysteries that we are not suppose to know the answer to. Its what makes our faith stronger. Many text are taken from its original transcript that reinforce each other. Its hard to find any writings that contredict themselves using the same terms for time, if any. Science has shown that the earth is much older than the bible shows if we use 24 hours as a day for creation. I grew up in the church and started to question everything when things like this didnt match up. I finally came to the conclusion; for me, that we are only meant to try and think like God, not understand all he does. The big bang theory isnt satans work:it could be true. But where did the first atom come from that split and started it all? God. We have such a fear of finding flaw in the bible, that we miss the point. Abraham; im sure, didnt understand why he had to sacrifice his son. He almost did and would have because of his faith in God knowing that all that came from him was good. Just because we have such a need to prove things right because others may say they are wrong doesnt change what i believe God gave us the bible for, to be as much like him as we can and when we cant explain or dont understand his plan to continue with blind faith which we get from the stories we read in the bible. Love, compassion, and do unto others. Its easy to find the imperfections in something and cast it aside, but when you can find what may not be perfect in our minds and see past it to find the beauty that is really there: i think thats what God wants us to find :in the bible, each other, and the blessing of life he has given us. Sorry if i offended, just my opinion. Is the bible wrong; no, just somethings require faith.
P.S Just got your mail on my phone, im touched you would take the time to give such a great answer. God bless you even more than he already has

stepper42's photo
Sun 01/29/12 10:31 PM
God created the world in 6 days, how long was a day?

stepper42's photo
Sun 01/29/12 10:28 PM
will do

stepper42's photo
Sun 01/29/12 10:21 PM
i like u morning song. Great quotes. Question, God created the world in 6 days. How long was a day?

stepper42's photo
Sun 01/29/12 10:17 PM
dont get me wrong, just love looking at things with new eyes. theres no metion of offspring until cain was bannished, then seth came along. im a God fearing man, brought up in the church; but the question still lies did adam and eve have unmentioned offspring, or did God create others that are not mentioned. regaurdless, we are all of the same decent because noah and his family were the only humans left after the great flood:or were more people created by God again without mention. i think we are all brothers and sisters regaurdless of who our ancestors are. we have minds, soulsand are all brought into this world perfect. the only real differeces we have are the ones we as people allow ourselves to have

stepper42's photo
Sun 01/29/12 10:04 PM
utopia

stepper42's photo
Sun 01/29/12 09:56 PM
boilermakers jack daniels and killians red