Community > Posts By > mountianmomma

no photo
Thu 03/12/09 03:28 AM
saying hello to everyone from Lake Toxaway

no photo
Thu 03/12/09 03:18 AM
Good day to all..been up for a while now and thought I'd check in...

no photo
Fri 07/25/08 05:47 PM
Ha-ha..very funny...yet the blonde still gets the last laugh....after all she isn't the one with her hand up a doll's A...!!!

no photo
Fri 07/25/08 05:44 PM
Absolutely....no question about it..lol! Don't believe me...just ask any woman!

no photo
Sun 04/13/08 02:11 PM
Hi there..I live in Western N.C. and I haven't met a person yet that doesn't support our troops..so..no worries. Just come home! My daughters fiance just got back from over there...so I do understand what you are going through about coming home. No matter what "changes" you may find...the people that loved you when you left...love you now just as much if not more...we are all proud of you...just...come home!

no photo
Sun 04/13/08 01:23 PM
No offense intended here...but I'm 5'1" and I like TALL men..."lumber jack" types...any out there? I'm kind of tired of being asked out by short men...why do ya have to have short women? Why don't more tall men like short women? What gives?

no photo
Sun 04/13/08 10:18 AM
This is a great idea...good for you..and our loved ones. My dauhgters fiance has just returned from Iraq. Keep the faith...well wishes..and care packages going...they need us more than ever now. They need to know we are behind them..no matter what. They are serving our country..no matter if you believe in what we are doing there we MUST stand behind our people, let them know they are loved....needed....appreciated.