Community > Posts By > michaeluk

michaeluk's photo
Mon 11/18/19 08:11 PM
your way of coping is the right way for you, i would always advise people to talk to others about there problems, if problems are bottled up the situation becomes more problematic

michaeluk's photo
Mon 11/18/19 07:24 PM
we all go through tough times throughout our lives, how do we cope with lives problems, are we damaged forever internally, can we muster the strength to carry on...is there an easy way to cope...how do you handle your problems if not at all

michaeluk's photo
Mon 11/18/19 02:49 AM
how do you spend your time, do you spend your time watching tv,or listening to music. there's so little time in a day...i've been on this site for four days now, I met one interesting person, someone who I could call a friend, time is all we have, I think we need to find a balance with time with everything else that we enjoy to do, not to fixate on just one thing

michaeluk's photo
Sun 11/17/19 10:47 PM
yes i totally agree whith your statement

michaeluk's photo
Sun 11/17/19 10:02 PM
cant tell you because you might steal her off me..

michaeluk's photo
Sun 11/17/19 05:33 PM
great point..i fully understand what you mean

michaeluk's photo
Sun 11/17/19 05:32 PM
hi blondey...we all have that ptoblem when chatting to anyone online..but within conversations you can sense things...i always go with my gut feeling..usually thats good enough x

michaeluk's photo
Sun 11/17/19 11:41 AM
yeah..thats a great point

michaeluk's photo
Sun 11/17/19 11:08 AM
i was just wondering about other peoples experiences on here when chatting..i wondered is it easy or hard to connect with other people realisticly online and can you judge the conversations you have by the replies that are received..

michaeluk's photo
Sun 11/17/19 11:01 AM
great reply...started reading it an hour ago..just finished...i agree with you and disagree at the same time..i think people can be real on here without being face to face..obviously youre going to get alot of fakes as well...but im talking about a needle in a hay stack here..its a lucky thing when you actually can find an open and honest person.

michaeluk's photo
Sun 11/17/19 01:53 AM
ive recently started chatting to a girl on this site...her personality is unbelievable..shes so open and honest..kind hearted and unique. i think ive found a gem...i think finding someone like this is very difficult..she must ne one in a million...maybe more...what are your opinions on girls personalities on here

michaeluk's photo
Fri 11/15/19 01:30 AM
we all know that a profile pic is very important when people are deciding to choose to contact someone...that first initial impression...its important right. please rate me from your initial opinion ?/10

michaeluk's photo
Fri 11/15/19 01:22 AM
Winters season,
may be dark and cold,
But if you look closer,
there's plenty of gold.
Trees are covered,
in snowy powder,
Kids with snow,
are fun and louder.
Rooftops covered,
like from a fairy tale,
Huskies smiling,
through a forest trail.
Walking the sidewalks,
of winters town,
In the beauty of it all,
many shall drown.
Sweet hot chocolate,
cures the frost,
In café conversations,
minds are lost.
We spend time with others,
because of the cold,
That's winters gift,
and precious gold.

michaeluk's photo
Fri 11/15/19 01:18 AM
I love you not because of who you are, but because of who I am when I am with you.” — michaeluk..