Community > Posts By > Blaze

Blaze's photo
Thu 04/02/20 05:01 PM
Lol that's what free market does. The wage of an entertainer is determined by you and me through our capital. While actually the wages are to be determined by the amount of labor performed to make any good or services (in this case entertainment). Do they contribute more than the others to the economy to get those wages? They're only pawns used to fill pockets of corporates running the show. The elites earn way more than that sitting at their private islands and yatch, they even avoid taxes. Let me tell you, they have an escape plan when this outbreak is over. Only Working class will suffer when we come out of this pandemic. The banks have turned against the working class, the employers have turned against them and now the rich wants these people to sacrifice themselves for good. The world is already officially going in recession but could possibly go into a depression.

The pandemic doesn't care if you're upper class or lower. It will come for us all. Possibly hundred millions will be infected by end of year. I hope we all will make it.

Blaze's photo
Wed 02/26/20 04:08 PM
Stay one last time and let her know she was nice waving

Blaze's photo
Wed 02/26/20 04:07 PM
A farewell.

Community is so welcoming it makes you feel you don't belong here

Blaze's photo
Wed 02/26/20 09:19 AM
No date but we stay to discuss politics. Za Zodorovye !

Blaze's photo
Wed 02/26/20 09:06 AM
Nationalism and hierarchy are closely related. The fascists when rose to power, established a class hierarchy. Nationalists are against egalitarianism because they believe they are always superior to other groups around the world. A nationalist will favour their own government even if the government is committing mass murders of certain groups. It doesn't matter to the nationalist if the state is doing right or wrong. They have blind faith in the state and the state sells them nationalism or a feeling of serving the nation for the best. When in fact, the state actually fools people by selling them idea of nationalism, to fulfill its own goals irrespective of people's interests.

Nationalism is a disease which we should have buried deep in the ground right after world war 2.

Blaze's photo
Tue 02/25/20 07:08 PM

I understand some people are interested in finding a FWB but I came here looking for an EWB. Since angry sex is so good I want an Enemy With Benefits. bigsmile

rofl rofl

Blaze's photo
Tue 02/25/20 07:07 PM
I joined this site to infiltrate and sabotage

Blaze's photo
Tue 02/25/20 06:34 PM
*puts on a blonde female wig* Yes.

Next poster is.. RCB. She's lurking, i bet my tooth.

Blaze's photo
Tue 02/25/20 06:30 PM

When I started dating her, I literally gave up all my friends, just to be able to concentrate on our relationship... she did the same, except for that one ex........and I did not like that.... I called him the back up boyfriend....
That sucks. She didn't deserve you. You'll find someone and next time lets hope you keep that one "friend" out of the picture. Or... Keep that kind of "woman" out of your life.

Blaze's photo
Tue 02/25/20 04:13 PM
No. I don't know who is dub but i suspect next poster will be dub. It has to be!

Blaze's photo
Tue 02/25/20 04:10 PM
Must run

Blaze's photo
Tue 02/25/20 04:02 PM
Edited by Blaze on Tue 02/25/20 04:10 PM

Why should we take your word? Do you go around miraculously healing the sick and raising the dead?
Have you died, stayed in the grave for 3 days, and then came back to life?
Did you tell people in advance that this was gonna happen?

No?...

Then your word means nothing, because you cannot back it up.

I've researched most religions of the world, from abrahmic religions to eastern religions. Almost all of them have class struggle. A group rise up and claims they saw things and create hysteria and then they gain influence and eventually they form a whole new society according to their interests. They call them prophets. Im not saying this, religious people themselves claim this

you've anything to back up about claims about your man miraculously healing people and coming back to life? You have a book to back that up yeah? ... If so, that ends the debate

There are followers of thor and loki and even superman. They believe these characters really existed and books were written about them. The books are proof for them. You know these beliefs keep us from getting to our full potential.

Blaze's photo
Tue 02/25/20 03:55 PM
Beanie hat or.. Ushanka hat

Blaze's photo
Tue 02/25/20 03:42 PM
If we turn your username upside down it spells "khagus" in russian.

KGB intel operative!

Blaze's photo
Tue 02/25/20 03:35 PM
Good and bad certainly do not exist materialisticaly. They're all subjective. People define what's good and bad to them. And they also define who they see as good and bad.

Our history is the story of conflict of interests of individuals. When interests differ, good and bad are born. So to answer your question, good people see good and bad both.
Bad people see good and bad in others too.

For example- A thief who steals to feed himself so that he can survive is doing good according to him, its the question of his survival. He also sees other thieves as good. He is seen as a bad guy from the one he steals.

In the woods, if you're lost and you don't have any food you will have to hunt other animals for food. You're good from your perspective since you have to survive but from perspective of the one you kill, you're pure evil.

A serial killer who has no regard for human life kills many people for pleasure. He doesn't see it as "bad" since he has no sense of morality. Society sees himself as bad because he is a threat to us.

Blaze's photo
Tue 02/25/20 12:47 PM
Drug lord

Blaze's photo
Tue 02/25/20 12:47 PM
Hammer and sickle

Blaze's photo
Mon 02/24/20 08:54 PM

It is both.

Planet Earth has gone through cycles of warming and cooling for as long as planet Earth has existed.

Does human activity influence climate change?
Answer: Of course.

Would planet Earth continue to get warmer even if humans didn't exist?
Answer: Absolutely.
Why: Because the Sun is slowly growing brighter.

You do realize that global warming and eventually fate of earth due to radiation from sun are totally different things?

Global warming is not a natural process.

Blaze's photo
Mon 02/24/20 08:19 PM

The Butterfly Effect is a simple way to explain Chaos. The chaotic nature of cause and effect.

Quantum Entanglement is a bit difficult unless you read a lot of quantum theory.
Quantum basically means 'extremely small' (below nanoscale).
Physics are different in quantum.

In quantum scales, particles both exist and do not exist at the same time.
They are, in simple terms, everywhere and nowhere at the same time.

Entangled is a quantum state of a particle where it is present at two or more separate locations at the same time.
The cat is both alive and dead until you look.
quantum mechanics incorporates four classes of phenomena for which classical physics cannot account: quantization of certain physical properties. quantum entanglement. principle of uncertainty. wave–particle duality.
Quantum entanglement is the name given to a special connection between pairs or groups of quantum systems.

Quantum entanglement has been demonstrated experimentally with photons, neutrinos, electrons, molecules as large as buckyballs, and even small diamonds. On 13 July 2019, scientists from the University of Glasgow reported taking the first ever photo of a strong form of quantum entanglement known as Bell entanglement.

Basically you have a single particle which exists in at least two states at the same time. An action on one state affects the other with no mechanical chain of contact. It was termed a "Spooky" interaction by Albert Einstein.

It is possible to send information over a distance instantly using quantum entanglement. This is because what happens to one particle state also effects the other particle state.

Researchers in the Netherlands have just demonstrated that the quantum teleportation of information is now possible. For now, researchers are only quantum teleporting information a distance of ten feet, but conceivably, it means that larger objects can be transported even longer distances. - Jun 5, 2014
I recall reading about a more recent teleportation achievement where they teleported info to an orbiting satellite.
First Object Teleported from Earth to Orbit
Researchers in China have teleported a photon from the ground to a satellite orbiting more than 500 kilometers above.
by Emerging Technology from the arXiv
Jul 10, 2017

http://www.technologyreview.com/s/608252/first-object-teleported-from-earth-to-orbit/
The team created the first satellite-to-ground quantum network, in the process smashing the record for the longest distance over which entanglement has been measured. And they’ve used this quantum network to teleport the first object from the ground to orbit.

Quantum computing uses spooky entanglement to transfer information instantly.
In quantum computing, a qubit (/ˈkjuːbɪt/) or quantum bit (sometimes qbit) is the basic unit of quantum information—the quantum version of the classical binary bit physically realized with a two-state device.

Think of two cards laying facedown on the table.
While they are face down, you have no idea what cards they are.
They might be two exact same cards (2 of clubs) or they may be two different cards.
They remain unknown (unchanged) until you flip them over.
In quantum entanglement you know they are both 2 of clubs but when you flip to look at one, the other dissapears instantly.
The act of looking initiates an instant change of state in the other because it is quantumly entangled with the card you look at.
The action on one causes a change in the other (it disappears).
Now imagine you still have two entangled cards except one card is in front of you and the other card is on the Moon.
You flip your card and the card on the Moon disappears.
When it disappears its absense is detected by someone on the Moon.
Information is sent to the Moon instantly via quantum entanglement.

With one entangled card you can tell someone on the Moon anything.
"When the card disappears, fire the cannon." or whatever.
The spooky entanglement might not have a range.
Meaning the same instant action can happen at any distance, Mars, Pluto, Proxima Centari, etc...

I use 'disappears as an example, the card on the Moon might not disappear, it might instantly change to be a 2 of clubs or whatever.
Erm, think of it as two punch cards with no holes.
Each punchcard has a grid of boxes on it.
You punch out a pattern on your punchcard and instantly the punchcard on the Moon exhibits the same pattern.
I believe its a bit more involved than that but it explains Quantum Entanglement in simplicity.

Two quantum computers could exchange information instantly between Earth and Mars.
This occurs because of Quantum Entanglement.

Very well explained with good related to our reality. I studied quantum entanglement in my 2nd semester of bachelors in technology. I was really surprised how can such phenomenon occurs. Turns out things in universe behave differently according to the size. Quantum world has so many mysteries we are yet to find. The most reliable example i could think of was the dual nature of light. In some instances photon's of light act as a wave and in other instances they are particles.

Blaze's photo
Mon 02/24/20 05:33 PM
Edited by Blaze on Mon 02/24/20 05:49 PM
India.

I'm not proud of my nationality. Its not that i hate my nationality i love it. But there is nothing to be proud of it. I am a part of my country and my contribution to society does not dictate how my country behaves. I can be proud of specific people in my country who's contribution benefits the masses. I'm internationalist(Marxist) and i believe borders of whole world would eventually be abolished. I'm patriotic, but not a nationalist.

When a man has achieved nothing in his life he can always be proud of his birth, royalty, nationality. The two world wars have taught lessons particularly to Europeans that Nationalism is a threat. Nationalism was the cause for collapse of many countries.