Community > Posts By > igor mayer

igor mayer's photo
Thu 12/05/19 03:51 AM

Age is just a number.

That is what desperate people say, but it isn't true.
Age doesn't have to be the only factor in decision-making, but it is a factor.
i never said Age is the only factor in decision making. Rather age is responsible for things such as experience in life, hobbies etc. I meant that dating age is a constraint made by society to keep the thousands years traditions alive. The tradition to limit people to date within their age group.

The title of this topic is "Older men younger women"
Your profile says that you are age 25.
So, just how much younger than you are you wanting?

I don't want younger than me. Why you ask?
I feel its not my right to dictate someone about what they like or don't like. My point was - i quote myself- "Its fine to date anyone as long as they're above 18 years of age or above age of consent" i merely wrote my opinion.

Age isn't important

igor mayer's photo
Thu 12/05/19 03:50 AM
Age is just a number. The conservative society dictates who you'll date or if it Shames you for dating many years younger than you then that society is doomed to fail.

One example is how society generally accepts when a middle aged woman dates a young guy but when an older guy dates a young girl who is above 18, it's often seen as a inappropriate. Its because woman are still seen as not strong enough in society to be independent. A young 18 year old male is seen as more independent. Pretty sad.

Its fine to date anyone as long as they're above 18 years of age or above age of consent.

That's right!

igor mayer's photo
Thu 12/05/19 03:48 AM
"Do people really want relationships any more."

Nope. Changed my mind.
And after only three days here...

BE the hero!
No. Only interest

Sadness

igor mayer's photo
Thu 12/05/19 03:48 AM
"Do people really want relationships any more."

Nope. Changed my mind.
And after only three days here...

BE the hero!
No. Only interest

igor mayer's photo
Thu 12/05/19 03:46 AM
Yes nothing wrong with a long distance relationship however I would work towards shortening that gap quickly so I could be with the one I Love ...in love sacrifices must be made ...I think it’s foolish to think the man of your dreams is within 2miles vicinity of you...

Distance not exist.

igor mayer's photo
Thu 12/05/19 03:45 AM

I can only answer for myself. It matters to me in the specific sense of a relationship, although Li is 14 years younger than I. In a general sense it doesn't matter at all to me.

Exactly. It depends on the 2 people.

My last girlfriend was 19 years younger than me. I was actually 1 year older than her mom.

I didn't go out seeking it. She came to me. She impressed me. I gave her a chance. I don't regret any of it except for how I let her down in the end because my own life was falling apart.

For us, age really didn't matter. In fact, age was a stabilizing factor because we could provided age-perspective insights that the other was lacking. That helped both of us grow.

But as I've admitted elsewhere in the forums, this was a rarity for me. I normally am not interested in anyone that much younger. I really need to be shown they are someone special first. Then I'll decide whether it's worth taking the risk.
nice. I like it

igor mayer's photo
Thu 12/05/19 03:42 AM
Cause you need GOD to be happy because without him everything is meaningless..
that's right

igor mayer's photo
Thu 12/05/19 03:41 AM
That's right

igor mayer's photo
Thu 12/05/19 03:40 AM
Woman want joy, money and joystick

igor mayer's photo
Wed 12/04/19 12:11 PM
Actually man always makes first move. But Females,,in 90%,never answer, or very short want meet new man deeply. Females looking every details. And... Stop! Ignore!.. Block.

igor mayer's photo
Wed 12/04/19 12:06 PM
Why do ladies don't like to chat first, they prefer men to talk to them first.
Because women don't need to be first. Females always have male company for all needs.

igor mayer's photo
Wed 12/04/19 12:04 PM
Love is first. Than, understanding. Good Words. 3.Sex. 4. Money

igor mayer's photo
Mon 11/11/19 03:35 AM
I'm for relationship. But girls want only sex and...

igor mayer's photo
Mon 11/11/19 03:33 AM
1.play games 2.money 3.rich car 4.your rich house 5 joy
6.only sex 7.traveling 8.to be "myself ", with or without child (one child) 9.to be in center.... Maybe serious relationship...... Etc