Community > Posts By > ExecLady50

ExecLady50's photo
Sun 01/22/12 01:08 PM
What is it with men and their balls???? My boobs are nicer!

ExecLady50's photo
Sun 01/22/12 01:05 PM
That was a silly question to ask .... its obvious ... nice romantic dinner!

ExecLady50's photo
Sun 01/22/12 01:03 PM
What are your issues?

ExecLady50's photo
Sun 01/22/12 12:59 PM
Any new relationship first starts with attraction and sex. As we evolve in the relationship, then values come into play which defines the relationship. But ... I must say, even values are forgotten and the relationship is doomed. Sex is great ... but there has to be more to life than that - otherwise we become nothing more than animals. This of course is relative to a relationship that has been ongoing for some time and not meant to be this way in the beginning. I've met many people during my years, and I must say in the end, I am more than disappointed that people have no values. Very sad, but true. But again ... this is based on my experiences and no one elses. There are many great people out in this world - but we are the ones being poo pooed on by the ones that don't care about anything but themselves. Ooops ... totally off the topic here!

ExecLady50's photo
Mon 01/09/12 08:03 PM
My husband did exactly this with his assistant, who was my friend. Worst of all, we all worked in the same office. It was difficult for her to tell me, but you know in the end, I am glad she did even though I did feel threatened by her for a short period of time. Long and short, I found out what a low life dog my husband of ten years was, and what he was capable of doing even though he said "he didn't know what he was thinking/doing". What an idiot. Anyway ... got rid of him and she quit. He got everything he deserved.