I'd fix it but that would ruin the point of ultimate free writing haha

Sine_Cera's photo
Mon 01/09/12 10:57 PM
lmao

Men... men make me laugh

Sine_Cera's photo
Mon 01/09/12 10:55 PM
Welcome, sir.
My pseudo brother is a Marine, I could not be more proud.
I agree with Sin in saying I may not be with the war, but I am with our soldiers every step of the way. Be careful.
If you ever need to just chill and talk with someone I am always here

Sine_Cera's photo
Mon 01/09/12 10:43 PM
Good point, sir
...except when I play with real fire...

Sine_Cera's photo
Mon 01/09/12 10:36 PM

Suuuuure, that's because they have never been with a woman like me shades

Short on parts, sweetie.

Tongue doesn't always cut it.

I really want to get into this discussion, but don't at the same time haha

Sine_Cera's photo
Mon 01/09/12 10:35 PM

This is more entertaining that network TV. Not Showtime, but definitely network.

I know right??
However, now I am bored again... playing with fire is bad

Sine_Cera's photo
Mon 01/09/12 10:21 PM
Which bus driver?

Sine_Cera's photo
Mon 01/09/12 10:19 PM
Maybe a friendly peck on the beard ^^

Sine_Cera's photo
Mon 01/09/12 10:18 PM
Desperado

Antonio Banderas

Sine_Cera's photo
Mon 01/09/12 10:14 PM
Can you define "guys like me"?

Sine_Cera's photo
Mon 01/09/12 10:03 PM
Oh is that so?

Sine_Cera's photo
Mon 01/09/12 10:00 PM
Suuuuure, that's because they have never been with a woman like me shades

Sine_Cera's photo
Mon 01/09/12 09:48 PM
My kinda girl xD

Why are all the good ones straight? haha

Sine_Cera's photo
Mon 01/09/12 09:48 PM
My kinda girl xD

Why are all the good ones straight? haha

Sine_Cera's photo
Mon 01/09/12 09:41 PM

Oh i forgot. We should talk about girls. Uh, Do you think Vintage(Becca) can be a good sex slave? Whips n handcuffs can keep her on her toes. Sorry Mike, i couldnt resist

lmao
If I were a dominate, yes, but I am very much the submissive

Sine_Cera's photo
Mon 01/09/12 09:36 PM
Eh, he's okay
Just kidding

Sine_Cera's photo
Mon 01/09/12 09:25 PM
Haha it's all good. :)
You don't have to back off, I like to cuddle and play with people

Sine_Cera's photo
Mon 01/09/12 09:19 PM
slaphead

Sine_Cera's photo
Mon 01/09/12 09:17 PM
I feel everyone is wearing a mask these days. No one really knows anyone and they never will. It's like we all think these masks will change us eventually become us but they won't. They hide us and always will, we will never become like the mask. No, as hard as we try this mask will always be here and there's nothing we can do about it no matter how hard we try. We will always be broken and hiding. It is part of human life, you can try to take it off and "find yourself" and who knows you might be able to, but most of us grow weak and scared.

We live for our mask without it we are vulnerable. Vulnerable and we realize that we are alone. We feel it with this mask but it SHOWS without it and we have to admit to ourselves and look in our own eyes and know we are alone.

But is being alone really so bad? To be different, is this a sin? A problem? A transgression? When we see we are alone, will it make us happier or emptier? Scared or brave? How will we ever know?

People are believed to have removed their mask but have we ever opened our minds and truly listened? With our real ears not the mask's? Have we really seen them? Are they real, should they be trusted in the first place? How can we tell if they have removed their mask? We can't, we can only trust them. How is that possible when we've built these barriers around us? Shielding our minds so that we never experience real emotion.

What has the human race made of it's self over the last 3 centuries? We've become better at hiding, escaping and ultimately lying our entire life away. But is there a way to reverse it? Turn back time and become once more the word we look for, we thrive for. The word that was lost along with it's meaning, along with its feeling. The word that our masks have so cleverly made disappear from our thoughts, the word I now know I need to feel, need to experience. The word I've been missing for ages:

LIFE

Sine_Cera's photo
Mon 01/09/12 09:15 PM

Sister! Haha and to think, we've only known each other like 2 days

lol

Right? :P

Just gonna go with the fact that we are too freaking awesome