Community > Posts By > EmoCin

EmoCin's photo
Wed 01/09/08 05:23 AM

Best Final Fantasy VII moment is when Final Fantasy VII: Crisis Core launches in March EXCLUSIVELY for the PSP, the best Handheld ever made.

PSP ROCKS!!!!!!!

All Final Fantasy VII fans should definitely pick it upbigsmile

I think that was the one they released on cell phones in Japan...I think, don't quote me on that, LOL.

EmoCin's photo
Tue 01/08/08 10:44 AM
I'm an Arkansan, I don't really type with an accent though >_< Or at least, I don't think I do.

EmoCin's photo
Tue 01/08/08 08:38 AM
Master Chief pwns. All by himself.

Even though he's probably been chemically castrated, I would pick John-117 over Marcus ay day ^_^ If I had a choice.

EmoCin's photo
Tue 01/08/08 08:34 AM
I think the whole storyline was amazing. The characters were all really deep, and with all the new FF7 stuff coming out (Anime, Cell-Phone Game, Advent Children Movie), the storyline keeps getting deeper and deeper.

Best Final Fanttasy ever ^_^ Even though I'm a big fan of 10 (sorry, I'm a girl. I thought it was a touching story).

EmoCin's photo
Mon 01/07/08 05:33 AM
Well, I know it sounds weird, but, a lot of the time, teenagers feel closer to people that are outside of their family.

Don't feel too bad. When she gets older, she'll realize, yet again, that you are her family, and she'll come back. Trust me, it's kinda like a subconsious rebellion. I went through it (still am, but, I'm being weened off. LOL)

EmoCin's photo
Sat 01/05/08 06:13 PM
Those actually made me laugh really really hard
laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

EmoCin's photo
Sat 01/05/08 05:31 PM
"You're not 'that' fat" and "Wow, you like it the same way your little sister does." are the best ones, LOL

EmoCin's photo
Tue 01/01/08 09:58 AM
Yeah, when I drop my standards, bad things happen.

EmoCin's photo
Tue 01/01/08 09:53 AM
True stuffs. Thanks guysflowerforyou

EmoCin's photo
Tue 01/01/08 09:47 AM
It's been like, 2 months or so, since he just up and stopped talking to me, and I'm still not over it. I don't know what my problem was. He was a jerk-face anyway >_< I brought my standards realy down low for him. Mainly because he was a baby-faced sweetheart. Who smoked pot and got drunk every night. I'm not that kind of girl, but I still loved him.

And now he won't talk to me anymore. My dad and I was discussing crappy guys, and douchebags that I'd meet in college, and I started talking about my ex, and I started crying in my dad's arms. It was awkward, but it helped.

Does anyone think I should be dating, or should I wait until I'm over him? I want to find someone that can make me forget, but is it even possible?

EmoCin's photo
Fri 12/21/07 06:12 AM
Awww, that was the sweetest Merry Christmas I've ever read ^_^

I'm fairly new to this site, and hoping I find what you found. I'm only 18, so, I don't have my fingers crossed too hard.

Merry Christmas, right back at 'cha ^_^

EmoCin's photo
Thu 12/20/07 03:17 PM
LOL, that is a nice smile.

2 Next