Community > Posts By > MsDawnaMckenzie

MsDawnaMckenzie's photo
Fri 09/21/12 05:35 PM
Played some nintendo 64 games with close friends (lost every game but still had fun:smile:)

MsDawnaMckenzie's photo
Fri 09/21/12 05:33 PM
Peppermint candies have been used to cure stomach aches for centuries.

MsDawnaMckenzie's photo
Tue 01/17/12 08:08 AM
Welcome to mingle!

MsDawnaMckenzie's photo
Fri 01/13/12 04:03 AM
Thank you all for helping me with this problem of mine. It was working for awhile. I do go to the gym and run for 20 minutes and lift weights then take a nice swim afterwards so my body is usually tired and I moved my dinner to 4 and been snacking on protien bars before bed but some nights I'm still up(like tonight) but I'll keep at it!

MsDawnaMckenzie's photo
Tue 01/10/12 01:34 PM
I know every Beatles song by heart...tongue2

MsDawnaMckenzie's photo
Tue 01/10/12 02:00 AM
I have only had 4 finches and 12 parakeets. It was a mad house for awhile having all those birds at home! I hope you were smarter than I was and didn't have all those birds at once lol. You know what other pet is annoying, hamsters...they chew on the cages, they bite you, they escape too easily, and they run on the wheel all night! I had only one good hamster in my life time.

MsDawnaMckenzie's photo
Tue 01/10/12 01:29 AM
Im afriad that my chocolates would melt before you received them miragelaugh and to kartagane: I do still send valentine cards to my friends around the globe. Maybe I'll just make some homemade rockcandy and chocolates for myself this year~

MsDawnaMckenzie's photo
Tue 01/10/12 01:21 AM
I'm a gamer, not a HUGE one though. Still love to play mostly rpg's. My favorite game so far is fable 3 :3

MsDawnaMckenzie's photo
Tue 01/10/12 01:11 AM
Well I grew up with TONS of animals. And you are right alot of em have downsides. But the most annoying pet I ever had was a parakeet. The dang bird would never shut up!frustrated she would bite me whenever I tried to pick it up and it hated the rest of the birds. Never owning another single bird again!

MsDawnaMckenzie's photo
Mon 01/09/12 06:08 PM
I spend the night before valentines day and make homemade chocolate hearts for all my friends and I make an extra special one for my valentine. :) but I don't think it's going to be the same this year. I moved to WA and havnt made a single friend or have met a guy so it looks like my valentines chocolates are going to have to wait till next year...frown

MsDawnaMckenzie's photo
Sat 01/07/12 12:13 AM
Hmm I'll try eating a protien bar. I'm a vegetarian so the turkey is out of the question for me lol.bigsmile

MsDawnaMckenzie's photo
Fri 01/06/12 12:45 PM
NO CARBS! Well looks like those midnight snacks are going to have to stop! Thanks I'll try moving my dinner to 4. Hope this works :)

MsDawnaMckenzie's photo
Fri 01/06/12 12:08 PM
Hello fellow minglers! I have a tiny problem that's ruining my days. Lately I have had trouble falling asleep. I'll be completely exaughsted but I just can't sleep unless I take medication. Sadly, if I take these medications I can't wake up when I need to. Any suggestions?

MsDawnaMckenzie's photo
Thu 01/05/12 02:05 AM
I can crochet and do latch hook. Not very good at em thoughfrustrated

MsDawnaMckenzie's photo
Wed 01/04/12 10:58 PM
First you need to update that profile :) tell people why your diffrent so you can stand out. Give some things you like to do and why you decided to use the site. Also don't just give us good info, unless your perfect in every way tell us some minor "faults". Then after your done with your profile just enjoy searching people, emailing them, or even just chatting on the forums :)

MsDawnaMckenzie's photo
Wed 01/04/12 05:19 AM
No not all women go on your sign. Some do believe that certain signs are compatable and others just would clash with their own. Or have you thought that maybe they were just using it as an excuse to stop talking to you? Very mean, yes I know. But sadly women will think of anything to get a guy off their backs.

MsDawnaMckenzie's photo
Tue 01/03/12 01:07 PM
Awsome joke :)

MsDawnaMckenzie's photo
Sun 01/01/12 02:22 PM
Bronco's vs. Kansas City chiefs!

MsDawnaMckenzie's photo
Sun 01/01/12 01:44 PM
I do not fuss with my hair at all. I'm blessed with striaght soft hair so no need for any products. I do wear make up(cover-up, powder,eyeliner, and mascara) but only when I'm going out or having somebody new come over(if I'm used to you I do not care what I look like around you). Beauty isn't everything but it helps alot. Gives a good first impression.

MsDawnaMckenzie's photo
Sun 01/01/12 01:35 PM
I think it's a great way to get to know eachothers cultral diffrences. I personally enjoy dating asians men <3