Community > Posts By > TristanW

TristanW's photo
Thu 12/13/07 03:32 PM
Yeah, i know what you mean. I guess some women just think that the only guy that can be nice is a gay guy and that is sooooo not true. Ive also had that asked to me and it does bother me a little when it happens but just keep being who you are and they'll soon understand that ur not gay just a really nice guy.

TristanW's photo
Thu 12/13/07 02:23 PM
NES is sooooo classic. That's why i love my Wii so much cause of the awesome virtual console. I get to play all my classics again and experience the ones I didn't have. (I was 3-8 when we had the NES and my parents didn't have much money. And another cool thing about the virtual console is that I no longer have to carry out my huge pile of games, the system, the cords, and everything else. It did take up a lot of space.

TristanW's photo
Thu 12/13/07 01:49 PM

I have found someone I am really fond of. However he lives FAR away. I want to talk to him get to know him and see where it goes. Iam a huge fan of a Travis Tritt song (drift off to dreams)that says "you might be hundreds or more miles away." and I feel like that has been the song of my life. I have never been 1 to settle for a relationship just becasue the man is there. I want happiness. Do you have any advice and has anyone had luck with a LDR?

please let me know!
Hope to hear from you all!!
Thanks!
Amalie

In my opinion if both people are happy in a long distance relationship it has it's chances of working out. Ive always thought, why should I limit myself to the women that live in the same place I do. To me, my soul mate could very well be in a place ive never thought existed or that ive never heard of. Sometimes you gotta take risks. I did and she crushed me but im still searching in other places other than the town i live in. Also distance makes the heart grow fonder so if there are times you visit it'll be new and exciting everytime. Hope this helps.

TristanW's photo
Thu 12/13/07 01:39 PM
This is the punch that my grandma makes every christmas that she passed to her kids and my mom past it to me.

1 (2 liter) bottle of 7up
2 packets of cherry kool-aid
1 can of frozen lemonade
2 cups of sugar (more or less to taste)
1 can of water (more or less for a sour kick)

Simply add all ingredients in a large punch bowl and stir. Add more water or sugar if you prefer.

TristanW's photo
Thu 12/13/07 01:15 PM
ahhh deep fried food. The least health but best tasting. :smile:

TristanW's photo
Thu 12/13/07 12:54 PM

Add some little smokies and you will be set!!

I will definitely try that. Thanks for the suggestion. :smile:

TristanW's photo
Thu 12/13/07 12:44 PM

my son will only eat velvetta mac and cheese

Try this recipe out, maybe you'll like it and ive compared this recipe to velvetta mac and cheese and it in my opinion is better and my friends also think that it is too.

TristanW's photo
Thu 12/13/07 12:39 PM
My own easy recipe (amounts are for one or 2 ppl depending on how hunger you are)

1 cup elbow or shells macaroni
1 Tbs of butter or margarine
1/4 cup of 2% milk
3 or 4 slices of American cheese

Add water to sauce pan and boil

Add macaroni and boil til tender

Drain

While macaroni is in strainer, put the cheese and milk in a microwavable bowl.

Microwave on high til cheese startes bubbling up and is completely melted.

Put warm noodles back into sauce pan and stir in the butter/margarine til it melts.

Top with cheese sauce, stir and serve.

Other mix in options-Chopped grilled chicken bits, Salsa, slices of hotdog

TristanW's photo
Thu 12/13/07 12:04 PM
Isn't it weird the every piece of snail-mail you get when your a kid is like a treasure no matter what it is but then when you grow up mail is wayyy more of something you really dont wanna get. Hmm interesting.

TristanW's photo
Thu 12/13/07 11:54 AM
Almost anything Square Enix makes, All the zelda's though only Zelda 2 can be considered a true RPG. Champions of Norrath. Champions Return to arms. Golden sun series (I still say they should make a third) RPG maker series (I know, not really an RPG but hey I make the rpg so it's the best RPG). laugh Hmmm there are more just cant think of them.

TristanW's photo
Thu 12/13/07 02:32 AM
Out of curiosity, who thinks im cute?

TristanW's photo
Thu 12/13/07 02:10 AM

YES SOMEONE CARES.. DON'T GET DISCOURAGED AND NEVER GIVE UP.. HUGGING U LIKE A MOM

hug back. thanks :smile:

TristanW's photo
Thu 12/13/07 02:06 AM
Thank you for that response. I was starting to think no one cared.

TristanW's photo
Thu 12/13/07 01:33 AM
At the end of april of this year I moved to where im at to be with the person I was sure that i was going to be with for the rest of my life. Well recently she dumped me after all the things ive done for her. It was a week arter thanksgiving and for thanksgiving i had prepared an entire thanksgiving meal for just the two of us. Anybody got any suggestions of what I should do or words of comfort?

TristanW's photo
Thu 12/13/07 12:40 AM
Behind the curtain,Gameboy in hand, sometimes happy sometimes sad waiting for her to come through the vail with her Gameboy so we can play together.

TristanW's photo
Wed 12/12/07 11:43 PM
Hi im Tristan. Im new to this site. Well one part of my personality is that im clingy. Im not gonna change that for anyone because i want someone to love me for everything i am. I just wanna know what you ladies think. Is clingyness a turn-off or do you like it?