Community > Posts By > muzikmaker

muzikmaker's photo
Sun 07/13/08 07:25 AM
Spring, and now summer.....finally feels like it's here in North East Wisconsin. At least an occasional day here and there with wild fluctuations into all too familiar sub normal temperatures. I didn't realize how the long, dreary winter had taken it's toll on me until I started to come out of a depression about mid-March. So, I'm back to being my cheery, little self.......which, even if no one else is relieved....I am!

I decided to celebrate spring by getting a new wardrobe. Since Omar the Tentmaker has gone out of business, I have had to resort to Fashion Bug and Lane Bryant to supply me with my stunning wardrobe selections. New on the list was a replacement for my old faithful 18 hour Playtex Bra's, size 44DD, available at all retail chain stores. Though they have served me well these many years, I decided something perhaps more sexy? feminine? was in order. I don't know who's order, exactly, but it was at the top of the list, neverthless. AND, I have become increasingly concerned that I may have to install a GPS unit to find them, as they appear to have disappeared south somewhere. One guy, with forward thinking, asked what he would say when (more like IF) he removed my bra and I responded...."what are they going down there!!"

Actually, daughter Heather had insisted on meeting me to take me shopping, but I know what that's all about! She and her sister, Jamie, may have the best of intentions, but they spend most of their time laughing hysterically as I squeeze in and out of the totally inapproriate selections of clothing they have chosen. So the plan was to get the jump on the new wardrobe withOUT her assistance......

Fashion Bug was my first stop. Such a wonderful variety of lacy bra's. Colours and fabrics to rival all the 32 A's and B's. That is exactly where the comparison stops, because what works for A's and B's definitely does NOT work for DD's! I have come to take the comfort of my beloved 18 hour Playtex Bra's for granted! I thought perhaps a foray into an under-wire push-up bra would feature my finer assets, but these bra's are more or less torture devices! What was firm and perky at 1/2 my age, and would have shown off beautifully with one of these devises, shares no resemblance to the mass of tissue I have faithfully kept shrouded from public view for the past 25 years, and which I was now contemplating of putting on display once again.

I believe bra designers intentionally chose the roughest, most abrasive fabric they can find to put in these bra's! You know how it works ladies. You put the bra on backwards and fasten the hooks and eyes, then turn the bra around and pull the straps over your shoulders, adjusting the mammarial tissue to fit in the space reserved for their presence. With the excess of adipose tissue I have acquired over the years, there was not, I repeat, NOT NEARLY enough space reserved for their presence.......it didn't matter which size or style. It didn't help that the lighting was the glaring, overhead lights that make the slightest shadow look like the dark side of Mt. KcKinley. And all the twisting and turning required to get the contraptions into the right place was taking a toll on my tender skin. By the 4th or 5th bra, it looked like I had a terrible case of road rash, around my mid-section ONLY. How would I explain THAT if I got in an accident and had to go to the hospital?

Finally, I couldn't take any more and ventured off to Lane Bryant. Quite a different atmosphere here. They actually have trained bra fitters. When she took my measurements, she said, 'Don't be scared by this, but you need a 44G'. WHAT? "G' as in Gargatuan, Gi-normous?" Okay...whatever.....as it turned out, I actually fit into a 44F! What a relief! I was beginning to feel like Dolly Partons wannabe! AND the good new is, I will be able to get double duty out of the softly padded cup by using it as a helmet liner in the event that I ever need one, it is THAT big. I understand where all the tissue is coming from, but to have it properly corralled in one place is quite impressive if I do say so myself. I tell ya, these new bra's are really something, even I enjoy looking at the twins now that they aren't at waist level and I can see them! Over all, it was a very successful shopping trip. I think I'll buy stock in Lane Bryant......Y'all have a good day now, ya hear??.......Sue

muzikmaker's photo
Sun 07/13/08 12:28 AM
The water poisoning that is referred to occurs when a person drinks a very large amount of water in a very short time......like those sick hot dog eating contests where the contestants gorge themselves.

You can drink 2 gallons of water a day spread out over the day with no problem except a lot of trotting to the can.

muzikmaker's photo
Sat 07/12/08 07:41 PM

In my opinion, women think about sex just as often (if not more often) as men do.

The only difference is men are more vocal about it.

Oh I couldn't agree more that some women think about it just as much. I posted that on page 1. :smile:

It depends what's happening in my life at the moment. If I'm 'involved' with someone (via IMing, TP calls, etc), it gets to the point where I think about it almost constantly. Too bad all the guys are so far away....by the time I actually 'connect' with one, I may qualify as a virgin, again.

muzikmaker's photo
Thu 07/10/08 03:05 AM

Dude you will know that answer when it happens to you...it is different for everyone...many ways to express it and feel it....

I disagree on this one. When you 'feel it', you are talking chemistry or lust. And there SHOULD be chemistry/lust in a relationship. But there can be lots of people that you have chemistry/lust with, but the one person (alright, maybe more than that for me, already) that you look at and say "I could love that person". Someone that you so revere for their remarkable complimentary character traits and wonderful personality, that you can't bear to wake up in the morning and not have them be by your side. They are the first person you think of to share a bit of good news with or the latest disaster of any kind. And at that point, you DECIDE that this is THE one person you want to spend the rest of your life with. You commit to a relationship because of what's happening in your head.

muzikmaker's photo
Thu 07/10/08 02:36 AM
Love is a conscious commitment. Marriage is a contract.

muzikmaker's photo
Thu 07/10/08 02:32 AM

I thought it was something like that....

You did very well, Spaceman....I'm impressed! :thumbsup:

muzikmaker's photo
Thu 07/10/08 02:30 AM
Just a bunch of phrases I strung together I am learning in the event I go back to Santo Domingo, Argentina or Cancun. I have no idea how I'm actually going to use "Muchisimos abrazos y besitos", lol

muzikmaker's photo
Thu 07/10/08 02:26 AM

Eso es demasiado caro, pero no estoy seguro. Si, algo asi! Muchisimos abrazos y besito's! Jejeje!

That is too expensive, but I am not safe. If, something thus! Very many hugs and besito' s! Jejeje!

???indifferent ???

close!!....according to my daughter who is a Spanish major (if I copied her right, lol)

That is too expensive, but I am not sure. Yes, something like that. Very many hugs and little kisses! hahaha!

muzikmaker's photo
Thu 07/10/08 02:22 AM
how about nekked twister?

muzikmaker's photo
Thu 07/10/08 02:03 AM
Eso es demasiado caro, pero no estoy seguro. Si, algo asi! Muchisimos abrazos y besito's! Jejeje!

muzikmaker's photo
Thu 07/10/08 01:59 AM
These little bugs instantly became little fairies blessing us with their grace on our journey. It was magical!

What an absolutely romantic concept!

muzikmaker's photo
Thu 07/10/08 01:54 AM

I bet you dont know cat language
laugh laugh laugh laugh

btw a cat has typed this entire post

Alas, I have but a lowly dog! But he gets to sleep with me, so he has been where no man has gone in over 5 1/2 years ~ haha

muzikmaker's photo
Thu 07/10/08 01:49 AM

Сверлильный синдром столба действительно всасывает.

hey! watch your language....or ours, lol

LOL!!!

Το τρυπώντας μετα σύνδρομο απορροφά πραγματικά!

OH!! THE NERVE!! how DARE you! (what did you say, I can't HEAR you?)

muzikmaker's photo
Thu 07/10/08 01:46 AM

Сверлильный синдром столба действительно всасывает.

hey! watch your language....or ours, lol

muzikmaker's photo
Thu 07/10/08 01:43 AM
Yes, you can. And it is a wonderful revelation of the person that you are! It shows you have confidence in yourself that you are not beaten by defeat or rejection (good self esteem). And can rise above adversity, because there certainly would be a measure of that in any breakup. And you are able to 'move on' and not dwell on the negatives of the past. Your 'ex' should feel very lucky! Any may many others take a lesson from you!

muzikmaker's photo
Thu 07/10/08 01:33 AM
Thousands?.....I feel lucky if I see a dozen! I wonder if they were migrating or meeting to mate or 'something'?

muzikmaker's photo
Thu 07/10/08 01:20 AM

I want taco bell..... I havent fast food in like forever :/

You gotta have a chalupa, these are so friggin good, im thinking about goin back and getting morelaugh shall i get you some?:tongue:

Hey guys! Wanna do an 'almost' chalupa thing at home? Buy Grand Bisquits in a tube. You MUST have a muffin tin (the kind that you use to make cupcakes) that you TURN UPSIDE DOWN. Spray the cups with non-stick spray. You are spraying the BOTTOM of the cups. Open the Grand Bisquits and smash them flat, one at a time and drape and mold them over the cups bottoms you have sprayed. Bake till golden brown. In the mean time, make taco meat (hamburger with taco seasoning), and other add-on's of your choice...tomatoes, lettuce, cheese, olives, sour cream, salsa.

The bisquits will look similar to birds nests that you fill with the above mentioned goodies. Tastes every bit as good as TB and can feed a whole crowd a lot cheaper. Can also experiment with other fillings, ....have fun!

muzikmaker's photo
Thu 07/10/08 01:12 AM

I FOUND A BUG IN A SOFT TACO ONE TIME!!sick

That IS disgusting, ugh!...

One time I ordered an 'double decker'....don't remember the real name because I haven't frequented a TB in a long time.....but it's the one with the hard shell on the inside and a soft shell on the outside plastered together with bean paste. I pulled up to the (only) window and got to watch the 'cook' spreading the bean paste on the soft shell. It wasn't spreading to his satisfaction, so he used his finger to smooth it out to the edges. Even though he was wearing gloves, it made me queasy to my stomache. Since no one had collected my $$, I just drove away.

muzikmaker's photo
Thu 07/10/08 12:43 AM
I play the piano, pipe organ, keyboard (which is almost the same as piano, but get to add voices and percussion, etc), accordian, harp, marimba, xylophone, harmonica, tympani, some scary guitar/violin. I also arrange music and have been a choir leader.....all based on 3 years each of piano and organ, haha. I am currently taking harp lessons (about a years worth spread over 3 years) and have played for weddings, banquets, funerals and church and most recently at Bible Camp in front of 2000 people and on TV. Never say you you are too old to learn an instrument ~ it happens all the time.

muzikmaker's photo
Thu 07/10/08 12:32 AM

But you asked what was the next place not places to find him, not everyplace after that or else I would have mentioned those flowerforyou

You still get an 'A'! Good job, Watson!