Community > Posts By > redhead0280

redhead0280's photo
Thu 02/21/08 06:39 PM
I think that you guys gotta remember that people all over the US are also searching on Mutual Match and if someone found your profile and said "yes", then regardless to your search preferences, they will pop up in your match results. To be able to "match" people there has to be some kind of an answer from both profiles and even if I'm searching only 25 miles outside of my zip....I can't control if someone 200 miles away has said yes and now the system needs my response. Try to think of it as a good thing! People all over want to meet you! lol

redhead0280's photo
Thu 12/13/07 07:18 PM

I married a manic depressive. It's not pretty no matter how well intended you are.

A Knight can only save a woman in trouble.....not a woman from 'herself'.:heart:

yes! i have also heard that if someone believes that you are too good for them....they are probably right.

Don't try for something that isn't meant to be. Don't try for something just to not be alone.

Christmas is just another holiday and this is my first one alone in a very long time. I am LOVING it. But only because I have decided to love it. It doesn't mean that I don't have a bad day or a sad thought. It just means that I'm not going to ruin a whole Christmas season because of somebody else. I never even decorated my house when I was in relationships because I was never truly happy in them. It is now fully lit and green and red!!

P.S. don't listen to sappy christmas songs. only bouncy ones allowed :wink:

redhead0280's photo
Wed 12/12/07 10:22 PM
I'm amazed that in a quote with such depth pointing simply to the affect that Europeans coming to American, who by the way were all white, and Christian, can lead so many people off on a tangent about racial slurs....

100 years ago.

By a man simply pondering what has affected the habits and spiritual beliefs of his people. Slow down people, this is not a racial issue..."jesus!" :tongue:

Maybe read the article first....or go skip to another topic with a more heated controversy. This one takes some thought. Love the quote! And I think all forms of religious practice that are enfringed upon by a stronger and louder population will always be affected in a way that the older traditional members feel is negative. New ideas flow in. Take a look at modern day Islam compared (especially women in America) to when it originated.

redhead0280's photo
Tue 12/11/07 09:22 PM
hey raleigh's good...haven't been scared away in 31 years. of course i do run to OBX every year for a couple weeks. the locals there are a little scary though. and then i run the other way once a year to the hills...maybe that's how i keep some sanity

redhead0280's photo
Tue 12/11/07 08:49 PM
I just didn't see North Carolina up there. Well, I just wanted to get it started. What's up all my favorite rednecks, the many many transplants, and those of us who have lived here our whole lives and managed to retain a neutral accent!

BTW, I keep thinking that with all of the people moving here (if you are unaware of NC's population growth in the last 10 years, look it up...it's crazy), that there should be a plethera of men to choose from....I must be looking in the wrong places huh