Community > Posts By > nacnud_z24

nacnud_z24's photo
Mon 12/10/07 11:20 PM
Well for instance the last relationship I was in. We dated like 3 months then I got deployed. But get this. I was lucky and I got deployed to Virginia Beach working for a CBHCO. So now Im here in VA and I can go home whenever I feel like it but its a 14 hour drive or 5 hour flight. She broke it off cause I couldnt be with her 24 7 and it was hard me not being there.

nacnud_z24's photo
Mon 12/10/07 11:11 PM
Im in the Army and usually people say girls like a guy in uniform. Ok well Ive came to conclusion thats has to be bull and if so the uniform is all they like. How come every girl Ive met thats interested in me doesnt like the fact Im in the military therefore breaks it off. Everytime they are telling me they cant handle the fact of me being gone for long periods of time. Seems like if they were truely interested and love was there that theyd be willing to wait cause its not like Im gone forever. So girls please explain.....???????

nacnud_z24's photo
Mon 12/10/07 11:07 PM
If the chemistry is there I would do little sweet things to let her know I really care about her.