Community > Posts By > Blanc

Blanc's photo
Sun 10/28/18 11:34 AM
I suspect you are missing something then, friend.
You can specify which country you want to search in using the search page.
I am just using the mingle2 website and have never been hassled for cash at any point.
In my experience it is totally free, easy to find exactly the type and nationality I want, and has been very useful in my case.

Suerte!

Blanc's photo
Mon 10/01/18 12:19 PM
I believe absolutely in the ideals and tenets handed down to us by Magna Carta and subsequent enshrined laws and rights, but If I am reading you right, the case you are talking about is not actually a criminal matter, and is indeed only a job interview in which, I must say, the candidate's conduct and his own words have been very worrisome indeed imo.

And I must say, it is a bit rich complaining about people lying when your own President has been found to have told over 3000 lies since he was elected.

Blanc's photo
Tue 04/24/18 03:57 PM
Never heard them being called Anzac Poppies before.
Learn something new everyday.
We call them Remembrance Poppies here in the U.K.

I remember doing an art project at school where held a collection for peoples used Poppies after Remembrance Sunday.
We collected hundreds from around the area to make a huge battle scene collage out of them, so there is certainly an artistic precedent for putting them to other uses. : )

I shouldn't imagine anyone would take offence if they used in a tasteful way, and I for one would certainly like to see what you plan to do with them.

Blanc's photo
Wed 04/11/18 01:25 PM
How many golfers does it take to change a light bulb?

Fore.

Blanc's photo
Mon 10/30/17 07:53 PM
Yep it's a new dawn indeed for human evolution.
We are never satisfied. Tattooing isn't enough now, it is all about scarification.
Give it 20 years and I'm sure amputation will be cool. O.o

Blanc's photo
Sun 10/29/17 04:56 PM
The Burning.

Blanc's photo
Mon 08/01/16 06:59 PM
*YAWN*

Blanc's photo
Mon 05/02/16 06:31 PM
Haha Make your mind up!
Which is it, Communism or Fascism? Because I've got a surprise for you...
The US is already a Fascist state, in the real sense of the word.
Corporations elevated above people and stripping Trillions from the economy.
No, instead you blame Progressives who are desperate to wrest control of the country from the corporations by going back to free and fair elections, and give you decent health care without insurance companies obscenely profiting from the public's health and causing bankruptcy to thousands every year on top of their illnesses.
Do you know that 51% of Personal debt in the US is related to medical expenses?
The progressives want to put the power back in the hands of the people.

If all you read is one side of the story, YOU are the problem!

Blanc's photo
Thu 08/27/15 07:21 AM
A.K.A.

NEWSFLASH... SOLDIERS WANT WAR!

Blanc's photo
Sun 08/09/15 10:04 PM
What a surprise, Conservatives don't understand Fiction writing or any creative arts.
A Piece of advice to anyone who is unfortunate enough to waste precious moments of their life reading this crack pot's screed, once you've read the story in his link, Google Sen. Sanders and see what the truth of the matter is.

Lpdon? Keep the hit pieces coming!
Every time I see stuff like this it just serves to remind me that Bernie Sanders has got you rattled!!

Feel the Bern!!