Community > Posts By > bettylynn

bettylynn's photo
Thu 01/12/12 03:19 PM

Lets see ,,, I do small animal rescue I have about 20 or so guinea pigs some about 5 are my personal show pigs the rest were relinquished
12 rabbits or so, 5 ducks , and did have 40 hamsters found homes for some of them , 2 rats one was adopted.
My pets are one hairless rat Cletus, one cat,one African grey,
and 7 dogs. four chihuahua's, one Chinese crested,and one crested/mix and a rottie/lab mix.
and a raccoon at one time, rip boogey will always miss you.

bettylynn's photo
Thu 01/12/12 07:43 AM
Edited by bettylynn on Thu 01/12/12 07:45 AM
You have to take charge of your doctors, Er's wont do crap but put
you through a bunch of tests and misdiagnose you and pump you with morphine or some other drug. I finally found out what was giving me problems with my stomach and they surprise misdiagnosed me , luckily
I wasn't hooked on any pain med's well I took them when I need them most. But write down your symptoms, and what the doc's say, if you have to do some research on the internet. I was labeled as having IBS , at first I thought finally something, but the med's wasn't helping the symptoms, went on the internet found out that IBS is a catch all for something the doc's don't know what it is. And yes it can be frustrating waiting on the doctors to make a decision. I finally
found out what it was though and got the help I need.

bettylynn's photo
Wed 01/11/12 08:34 AM

I had one cat that annoyed the heck outta me , persistent
mewing for attention,food, wanting out , wanting back in , or he would sit at the door mew to go out I get up open door he would look at me and mew and run to the couch. Then if he didn't want attention he would turn into a devil spit and bite, that dang cat had issues.
He was the only cat that I have had that did that , he would aggravate me to no end, but I miss the little brat and loved him in a way.
He passed peacefully in his sleep at age 16.

bettylynn's photo
Wed 01/11/12 08:02 AM
Edited by bettylynn on Wed 01/11/12 08:04 AM

My principle back in elementary liked to use a thick wooden board
with a hole in the middle, the worst part was haveing to come home and have a **** flip flop to your behind by mom, then dad came home, so I got it three times in a day.It seemed that I was all ways in trouble, and the bad part was no matter what it was even with my cousins I was the one to get caught and get my @$$ beat .

bettylynn's photo
Tue 01/10/12 10:13 PM
Edited by bettylynn on Tue 01/10/12 10:20 PM
I relate to all of it, esp listing to my parents walking to school in the snow and rain, barefoot, you younguns have it easy now a days, you don't even have to wash the dishes by hand , just throw them in the dish washer ! or have to go out in the winter time and hang clothes up on the clothes line, freezing your **** fingers off.just throw them in the dryer.
Oh I was the ***** remote every time my parents wanted the t.v. changed I had to get up walk all the way across the living room and change the channel.at least now there is remotes.
I also had to play outside all day , and wait on the weekends to
watch cartoons.
lol ,, but growing up in the 80's I got to see 8 tracks, tapes, records , then cd's . drive through theaters they were the best you were able to be in your pj's run around the other cars and pillow fight with the other kids until the movie started .

bettylynn's photo
Tue 01/10/12 10:03 AM

oh , sorry .

bettylynn's photo
Mon 01/09/12 04:54 PM

actually just found and downloaded a movie,
Rammbock: Berlin Undead also know has siege of the dead ,,, we will see if it scary good.

bettylynn's photo
Mon 01/09/12 12:11 PM
I all ready been hit by a scammer on here. he all ready deleted his account, but to any woman that's chatting to him, he has all ready gave me the sob story and asked for money. I don't give money out to any one on the internet. .

bettylynn's photo
Mon 01/09/12 11:37 AM

nice song

bettylynn's photo
Mon 01/09/12 11:22 AM

1284001,1284002 ,,,,

bettylynn's photo
Mon 01/09/12 11:01 AM
I had failed the fifth grade, then I was diagnosed with add and later in life depression . The tiniest bit of distraction and I lose my focus on what I am doing. With family not being supportive or even trying to understand it can bring you down even more not only with depression but self-esteem . I have been called stupid and lazy,mostly from people who are ignorant of add/depression .
You seem to be working on getting the help you need, try to find a support group in your area.

bettylynn's photo
Fri 12/16/11 07:26 AM
Edited by bettylynn on Fri 12/16/11 07:27 AM
Everyone has beautiful fur babies!

here my two Tater and Tina , Merry Christmas

bettylynn's photo
Fri 12/16/11 07:18 AM

Christmas ,,,,