Community > Posts By > rdglady

rdglady's photo
Sun 12/09/07 02:03 PM
I never have lied about my age and never even thought about it, but it seems that if men would just meet with me they may like me. There is only a days difference between 49 and 50. sad

rdglady's photo
Sun 12/09/07 02:00 PM

never lie, it just leads down bad roads. i'd say if a 20 year old hits on you he's looking for just 1 thing. but you never know younger guys like older women it can happen.

May I ask.. you say younger guys like older women? Why is that? and where are they?

rdglady's photo
Sun 12/09/07 01:59 PM
It's so true!! I was actually a mess for most of my 40ies and I got a lot of action! Now at 50 I really have it all together (well most of it) and just the mention of 50 and the action has stopped!! What is that all about?

rdglady's photo
Sun 12/09/07 01:52 PM
Oh boy, the fun I could have with a 26 year old drinker But honestly I think the biggest problem is getting someone to meet me! Maybe I should lie about my age?

rdglady's photo
Sun 12/09/07 01:46 PM
I am just wondering... I turned 50 this year and for this first time in my life I am questioning my ability to actually find a life-long partner. Can someone give me a clue as to what age group I still have a chance with and how men respond to a woman over 50?

rdglady's photo
Sun 12/09/07 01:38 PM

he writes U R Gorgeous!!!!!!

Im sorry but "U R Gorgeous", and no I am not a lesbian. I would give anything to have your looks and body, and to get an email like that. I do not have my pic posted, but believe me I would if I had your looks.

You go girl...

rdglady's photo
Sun 12/09/07 12:49 PM

"Maam, you rock! I think women in their 50's could be included in this group. But, it seems that women in their 50's might have been influenced by the culture of the 50's. Consequently, they would be more pre-disposed to thinking that they should not try to show up a man, in a relationship."

Sorry all, I am still trying how to get the quote in my response. Maybe this is right?

OK, now I get it.

rdglady's photo
Sun 12/09/07 12:48 PM

"Maam, you rock! I think women in their 50's could be included in this group. But, it seems that women in their 50's might have been influenced by the culture of the 50's. Consequently, they would be more pre-disposed to thinking that they should not try to show up a man, in a relationship."

Sorry all, I am still trying how to get the quote in my response. Maybe this is right?

rdglady's photo
Sun 12/09/07 12:43 PM

Actually I was to young in the fifties to be influenced by it. My influence comes from my life experiences which I am still having today... I love men and I truly believe that men and women compliment each other with their differences. We should all try to appreciate those differences and benefit from them.

rdglady's photo
Sun 12/09/07 12:38 PM
" However, the problem is, for a man to be attracted to a woman, or to have a successful relationship with her, he doesn't want to compete with her. "

I appreciate your opinion. As a women I believe the only way to know what men want is to ask a man. Women, No need to agrue, just embrace the words and use them to your benefit. We want men to know what we want so they treat us how we want to be treated, the same goes for men.

rdglady's photo
Sun 12/09/07 12:14 PM
I'm just wondering if women in their "50's" could be part of this topic. I love a strong decisive man that can make decisions that I admire. And I love being a soft, supportive partner who is a part of the decision making process in a relationship. I have a high powered position that requires me to make major decesion all day long, it is nice to have a partner that can take over the stesses of live.

2 Next