Community > Posts By > 813punk

813punk's photo
Tue 01/15/08 09:35 PM
Ha, thats great. Sounds like somthing I would do.

813punk's photo
Tue 01/15/08 09:31 PM
So last night I posted a thread about a girl i met. I got her number and i didnt know when to call her, ask her out, or even what to say when i did call her. So everyone said to call her today, so I did, and I invited her out to a local mall to just walk around hang out look at stuff tommorow. She couldnt go because she had class that day, but does want me to call her back tommorow night so we can work somthing out. So, I want to spend some time talking to her on the phone while I have the chance, so what do I talk about? What should I say and what SHOULDNT I say? people, help me out here.

813punk's photo
Mon 01/14/08 09:43 PM
oh wow, thats great. funny stufflaugh

813punk's photo
Mon 01/14/08 09:33 PM
I dont touch dirty meat.

813punk's photo
Mon 01/14/08 09:31 PM
ok, thanks alot. I should be able to work with all of this. You guys were a great help.

813punk's photo
Mon 01/14/08 09:28 PM
ok, so what do I talk to her about on the phone? If you havnt noticed, my game is off bad, ive been single for about a year.

813punk's photo
Mon 01/14/08 09:26 PM
Im down with the vodka, but rum would make it a good party.

813punk's photo
Mon 01/14/08 09:24 PM
Ok, so everyone says next day. god damn this is tough. So i will probably give her a ring tommorow and see how that goes.

813punk's photo
Mon 01/14/08 09:19 PM
So why the next day? It just seems really soon to me. Wouldnt that just turn her off from me? can I get a chicks advise on this one?

813punk's photo
Mon 01/14/08 09:14 PM
So when am I supposed to call her?

813punk's photo
Mon 01/14/08 09:10 PM
So today I met a really cool chick during the 3 hour break of my classes. We talked for a good 45min to an hour. We had a great disscussion on art, life, family, community, and other stuff. She is really attractive and I some how mannaged to get her phone number. So, now I need help. I wont run into her again unil two weeks from now. When do I call her? What do I say? Do I invite her out on a date? Invite her to the mall? I'm stuck, help please.

813punk's photo
Fri 12/14/07 11:05 PM
Mecca, that place is huge.

813punk's photo
Wed 12/12/07 08:48 PM
I wish I had another picture to put up here but I really dont. So say hi to the bunny.

813punk's photo
Wed 12/12/07 08:44 PM
Acording to the Mutual Match, no one meets my standers and I dont meet anyone elses either. So, im not meeting anyone. So please, someone feel free to send me a message or somthing. I'm not the only one who has this problem right?

813punk's photo
Tue 12/11/07 09:12 PM
Christmas is overrated. Everyone gets really greedy and the spirt and fun of it is gone. I dont get anyone anything and i dont expect anything from anyone.

813punk's photo
Tue 12/11/07 08:10 PM

OH BY THE WAY...NICE 'BUNNY' TATTOO.

Thnx, Its the skankin Rabbit from Blink-182. I love them.

813punk's photo
Tue 12/11/07 07:58 PM

and which of those categories do you fit into?

Im the guy that wears the big black boots and isn't listen to anymore because i refuse to stop thinking and I belive what I feel is rightis for me.

PERSONALY, I THINK BLACK BOOTS,CHAINS,AND ALL THAT CAN BE SEXY.

Hey, I pull it off

813punk's photo
Tue 12/11/07 07:38 PM

and which of those categories do you fit into?

Im the guy that wears the big black boots and isn't listen to anymore because i refuse to stop thinking and I belive what I feel is rightis for me.

813punk's photo
Tue 12/11/07 07:34 PM
Edited by 813punk on Tue 12/11/07 07:37 PM
This is a poem that i wrote about a year ago. Everything in here is very true and has been added onto since the day I wrote it. I hope you enjoy it.bigsmile

Do you know what its like to live in a country were they constantly lowering their expectations of people? We live in a country were weight is up and IQ's are down. How did it become that all the dumb people are incharge, since when did we listen to the village idiot? Why did we shun all the smart people? Do you know what its like to know that our countries middle school girls are looking up to the biggest slut in hollywood? A girl who lives off of her parents money and parties all day. Did you know that about 8 million americans have some kind of eating disorder? Do you know what its like to live in a world of hate and fear and terrorism? A world were people hate other people because they are black or white or come from a different country with different belifes. A world were we hate anything different like big boots, black clothes, and lots of chains. A world of discrimination and war, and religions that are tearing everyone apart. Do you know what is like to live in a free country? A country so free that they tap your calls and fake the news. A country were we are free to talk, but anyone with brains in censored. A country were the government only tells you what you want to hear, not what you need to hear. Were they start a war based on religion and oil. Do you know were a country like this is going? Strait to hell in a nuclear war. When we become so dependent on oil that we go to war over it. Mommy, Mommy please, I just want to go out and play with all the other kids. But we cant do that because we live in fear of child abductions. Welcome to Suicidal America, were we all die over weight, throwing up on our selfs, hating everyone around us, and not knowing anything about ourselfs.

1 3 Next