Community > Posts By > 813punk

813punk's photo
Sun 01/20/08 10:55 PM
im still confused as to what everyone is talking about. but its nice to know that people are talking.

813punk's photo
Sun 01/20/08 10:52 PM

does anyone wanna talk? im in the mood to talk to anyone, just send me an email please.

Punk you don't want to join the threads? Would you like beaten? Madam is open for business....

wat does that mean exactly?? ;)

813punk's photo
Sun 01/20/08 10:47 PM
does anyone wanna talk? im in the mood to talk to anyone, just send me an email please.

813punk's photo
Sun 01/20/08 10:05 PM
gamer chicks are hott. id hit it if i had the chance.

813punk's photo
Sun 01/20/08 09:15 PM

Hockey.... Minnesota is full of ice 5 months of the year.... Hockey is time well spent...drinker

ill drink to that. funnt story, I was up in Colorado a few years, went to a fight, and a hockey game broke out.

813punk's photo
Sun 01/20/08 09:12 PM
How does everyone spend their free time? we all have hobbies and traditions of sorts. just curious to hear what people do.

813punk's photo
Wed 01/16/08 09:35 PM
I don't know what kind of advise to give you accept for this. The next time that you see or meet a guy and u are imediatly adtracted to him, kinda lay off. The best bet is to go for the guy you are mderatly atracted to, because everything gets better with that guy. This is how it works for guys meeting girls at least, its a proven fact.

813punk's photo
Wed 01/16/08 09:24 PM
I have a job interview next week for a job in the T.V. industry for assistant producer. This job is right up my ally, but they want to see some of my previous work. So below is two potential peices of mine that I have made, and if you have time, please watch them and tell me what you think. I edited, produced, and stared in both of these videos as well.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=a3hGWyvYb1Q

http://youtube.com/watch?v=b9ttA3VOcJk

Thanks for your help!!:smile:

813punk's photo
Wed 01/16/08 09:13 PM

Divorce Court!

yea, that would be great, lol.

813punk's photo
Wed 01/16/08 09:10 PM
Happy B-Daydrinker

813punk's photo
Wed 01/16/08 09:08 PM
So, i don't know about you, but I love people. But were is a good place to meet singles?

813punk's photo
Wed 01/16/08 09:03 PM
Most men think there's a magic word they can say to get a woman to talk to them. While there is no such "magic word," there are three keys to communicating with a woman that work every single time.
This is not earth-shattering stuff. What I'm about to suggest to you is a simple approach that has worked every single time I or one of my students have used it.
Here are the three simple steps to communicating with a woman:
Step 1: Observe What She Is Doing. Take the example of a woman standing behind you in line at the supermarket unloading her groceries. What is she putting on the conveyor belt? If she's behind you in line at Starbucks, what is she ordering? What is she eating?
Notice everything she's doing. Let the environment give you something to say.
Most guys think of something to say that's so random it makes absolutely no sense in a woman's mind.
Most guys think of something to say that's so random it makes absolutely no sense in a woman's mind. Women actually make fun of these guys and say, "You won't believe what he actually came over and said to me."
Step 2: Act on the Observation. In order to properly act upon the observation, you need to open her up and evoke a feeling. For instance, if a woman is ordering a double espresso, the thing to talk about is usually the first thing that comes to your mind.
A typical guy might say, "Do you like coffee?" which leads to a yes or no answer. A man who is 100 percent present will look at her and say, "Rough night last night?" or "Busy day ahead?" What you're trying to do is stay inside her head and remain in her current thought process.
It's much easier to have a conversation based upon things she's already experiencing. A woman will share something that's already going on in her head.
Another example: you're standing at a bar and see a woman ferociously texting someone while standing there by herself. You can walk over and make an assumption like "Is your friend late?" This will in turn open up a conversation based upon feelings and emotions.

Women are emotional creatures. They want to bond with you emotionally.
Women are emotional creatures. They want to bond with you emotionally. They don't want to bond with you randomly. This leads us to Step 3.
Step 3: Listen to What She Has to Say. In order to have good conversation and bond with a woman, you need to listen to what she says. If you listen to her, you will know what to say next. It's called a conversation for a reason.
A lot of men always think about what to say next, or they have a script in their head about what to say next. That's not a conversation -- that's a bad screenplay.

813punk's photo
Tue 01/15/08 10:11 PM
good luck yo, FDA

813punk's photo
Tue 01/15/08 10:09 PM

Ska, Indie, Electronica.

What Ska bands? I listen to ska, but I couldnt find any new bands. I acctually went and saw Big D and the Kids Table in concert.

813punk's photo
Tue 01/15/08 10:07 PM
So what is everyones favorite genre of music, top bands, fav songs? What do you listen to?

Me? I listen to punk and metal. Rancid, Anti-flag, Dimmu-Borgir, Whole Wheat Bread, Pantera, Mettalica. Anything along those lines.

813punk's photo
Tue 01/15/08 10:03 PM
drinker Ill drink to that.

813punk's photo
Tue 01/15/08 09:50 PM
Keepin it heavy in Floridadevil

813punk's photo
Tue 01/15/08 09:42 PM

I'm not sure, but if she's seen the pix you posted and still interested, I think you can rule out any areas of the intellect.

What the hell does that mean? Are you saying that she must be dumb to be interested in me?

813punk's photo
Tue 01/15/08 09:38 PM
I would never pretand to be somone else, Im strait up about who I am all the time.

813punk's photo
Tue 01/15/08 09:37 PM
Ok, this helps some. I guess I forgot to mention before that we talkedfor a good 45min to an hour when we met. So we know the basics about each other.