Community > Posts By > JWShell

JWShell's photo
Mon 01/21/08 08:12 AM
The HP website should have a number or email address for troubleshooting. That would be your best bet.

JWShell's photo
Sun 01/20/08 06:27 AM
everyone who knows Orton knows he's going to try to get disqualified if he starts to loose. The only thing that will stop that is a no disqualification match.

As for the guy who said Hardy isn't championship material. I have two words for you.... Rey Mysterio.

And let's hope that CM Punk beats the hell out of Chavo.

JWShell's photo
Wed 01/09/08 02:52 PM
try the buttons on the front of the monitor. Sounds like the kids played with the verticle or horizontal hold.

JWShell's photo
Fri 12/21/07 03:22 AM
It sounds corny, but I've found the "for dummies" books to be a great start. Just about any book store will carry them.

JWShell's photo
Sat 12/08/07 12:17 PM
I think the show was called Forever Night, with Nick in it.

JWShell's photo
Sat 12/08/07 11:38 AM
Well it sucks that the season is over with only 11 out of the 24 episodes being writen. A few things I wanted to add was if you go back to season one you will see the symbol through out almost every episode. It means 'godsend' or something like that basically it means 'hero'. And right after Nathan got shot the camera went to the exit and you see a young looking man walking away. I doubt it was Noah or Bob.

JWShell's photo
Sat 12/08/07 11:00 AM
I guess you really have to look at it logically. I've seen some profiles where the person's pic was beautiful, but the person themselves I found lacking in one field or the other, be it personality or what not. Then again, I have stumbled across profiles with no pics, but the way they expressed themselves in words made want to know them. I guess it all comes down to what you're looking for, physical beauty or inner beauty. I'll take the second over the first any day.

JWShell's photo
Sat 12/08/07 08:59 AM
From the inside - Depswa

JWShell's photo
Sat 12/08/07 08:55 AM
Men at work
Rockwell
Iron Maiden