Community > Posts By > Simple_angel869

Simple_angel869's photo
Mon 02/11/08 05:03 PM

drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker

I nominate HER for PRESIDENT!!! Now there is a bold and confident woman! And she doesn;t ven have to buy me a beer!!! drinker drinker drinker bigsmile laugh

flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

No probs. I can at least get you a beverage though. I like to buy guys a beverage. it is only manners

Simple_angel869's photo
Mon 02/11/08 04:45 PM
Oui Papa.....madness

Simple_angel869's photo
Mon 02/11/08 04:42 PM
lol...Ladies, this is our time. Walk up to the man, buy him a beer, make conversation, ask him to dance. Be bold and straight up with it.

Simple_angel869's photo
Mon 02/11/08 04:34 PM
is too smiley

Simple_angel869's photo
Mon 02/11/08 04:26 PM

they always expect the man to make the 1st move and he might be exactly who they want but since he didnt make the move u let him go. It doesnt make any sense????

Because they are afraid of rejection.

Simple_angel869's photo
Mon 02/11/08 04:19 PM

How come a guy is innocent even though he slept with 10+ ladies?
{But,a female does that.....HO!} huh

How come guys never say "Its over or Bye?"

How come a guy can call in 2+ days?
{Even though he said he'll call tommorow.} huh

1) cause society dictates it so. women are supposed to be pure etc blah blah blah.

2)They do, the women just never hear or see it.

3) cause he feels he is a beast. The most deisrable beast in teh factory. Lol

Simple_angel869's photo
Sun 12/16/07 12:26 AM
Yes. Slavery did continue in so many other places after America ended it. However, all societies are and were civilised before the formation of the U.S.

Ajhagena is quite right with his response. America was one of the last out of the industrialised nations to abolish slavery. yet, it still continued in some areas because some people refused to let it go.

Simple_angel869's photo
Tue 12/11/07 11:01 AM

Did anyone here know that the United States was the first civilized country to ban slavery in the entire world? There was widespread slavery througout most of europe? yes, I believe slavery was ended, although we have a long way to go to live in harmony. If people understood that there was also widespread white slavery in europe would that make a common bond? Just questions to ponder......

Actually, slavery was abolished in Haiti, and they gained their independence in 1804. Throughout the British Caribbean islands, slavery was abolished in 1834. And they were just as civilized.

Slavery is has not ended, for their is physical slavery as well as psychological slavery. It is still around us whether at work, or society. The way we think and go about our lives suggests enslavement of some sort.

Simple_angel869's photo
Thu 12/06/07 11:27 AM
My mom and my grandmom. In the face of all adversities and trouble, they held strong. Especially my mom. She gave me that strong foundation and courage to accept who I am, and be what I should be. Am in control thanks to both those women.

Simple_angel869's photo
Thu 12/06/07 10:41 AM
laugh laugh