Community > Posts By > gobucks87

gobucks87's photo
Sat 01/05/08 04:28 AM

Talking is not the only way to express your self.I love a sexy voice,but it is only one aspect of a person.As someone who was shot and needs to use crutches,I let people know up front about me.I hope it is not a deal breaker,but if some one has a problem with it there is nothing I can do about it.brokenheart But I don't hate them for feeling that way.I would just try and no matter what be honest.I am sure something made you interested,it wasn't her voice right?It is like in the bedroom,if your both OK with it enjoy,but if not that is OK.We all have our things that our partner has to accept.A woman is more than a voice,if I am into her,then I am in to her.You can't make some one accept you,they must chose to.It is your call,but be honest and true.TRULY Kenny

thanks!!!

gobucks87's photo
Sat 01/05/08 04:10 AM
yea she uses a thing that she types into

gobucks87's photo
Sat 01/05/08 04:02 AM
well I have been talking to this great woman on here and I have found out she cant talk. so can you date someone that cant talk??

gobucks87's photo
Fri 01/04/08 12:30 PM
thanks thos are her real legs

gobucks87's photo
Fri 01/04/08 12:15 PM

she/he ****ed her/his cat all night long

what is wrong with me??????????????

gobucks87's photo
Fri 01/04/08 12:13 PM
she/he ****ed her/his cat all night long

gobucks87's photo
Sat 12/29/07 03:30 PM
dated someone from here for 5 months but didnt meeet in person

gobucks87's photo
Wed 12/26/07 02:58 PM

awwww:cry: I'm sorryforget her find someone worth your affection flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou ~Maja

Maja your HOT

gobucks87's photo
Wed 12/26/07 02:51 PM

Hi. Im Joey, I live in Jacksonville Florida. Just saying hello!

God damn Jacksonville sucks ass my ex girlfriend lives there and she was a real *****!!!!

Damn......nice way to greet a newbee.....then again looks like you are fresh meat too. LOL!!!!!!!!

Welcome, and have fun with the forums.

haha yea right I have been on here ALOT longer then you I just made a new profile b/c I found my last gf on here about 5 months ago and I didnt want her to bug me about being on here only a few days after we broke up

gobucks87's photo
Wed 12/26/07 02:42 PM

Hi. Im Joey, I live in Jacksonville Florida. Just saying hello!

God damn Jacksonville sucks ass my ex girlfriend lives there and she was a real *****!!!!

gobucks87's photo
Wed 12/26/07 02:39 PM

i just bought a psp, since i don't have internet, This is good enough:wink:

sweet the psp has internet on it?

gobucks87's photo
Fri 12/07/07 09:50 PM

Why Long

dont have to put up with her **** 24/7 laugh laugh laugh laugh

gobucks87's photo
Fri 12/07/07 09:44 PM
Long!!!!!!!